Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
is there any advancement in the game in the last update? nothing new when playing. I'm going to take a bath with my wife, but I can't have beer night with axel yet; the game stops
. it's normal ?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If on the 3rd of the game, Lily hasn't cheated on you yet, then you are on the vanilla route.
Ok, at the point where I am, Sofia is in the house (day 3, I think), Axel is pissed (he isn't especially happy that the MC screw up his plans with Lily from the looks of it, nor that Lily reacts hostilely to each one of him affirmations), and the MC and Lily are in cheesy romance mode.

In any case, I have finished the content of this route. After Sofia's dream / visit or whatever (in which you have to choose whether or not to cheat on Lily) the game warns that the content is over and that it will exit to the main menu. It would be nice if, instead of going to the main menu, you returned to the game and let you save (or allowed you to make a save before exiting the menu).

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
A great ntr route so far. But i think you need to add more corruption progress scenes on this route. As it is right now, It feels kinda rushed

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Love the game but as some people have said, it's very confusing to undertand on which route you are and if you're missing a scene.
A flowchart would solve most of those issues, not sure how hard or if it's even possible to make that on RPGMaker.
I gotta say that I can't make much sense of the gallery either, not sure if the order the scenes are displayed have some meaning or if it's just at random. Having the scenes happening in order and separated by routes would be great.
I still have a lot to play so my confusion might be just me not having played enough, sorry if that's the case.
Haven't played a lot but I really like what I've seen so far, keep it up dev!

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Sephron

Apr 18, 2018
Still having the same error. I tried downloading from all 4 links, and multiple extractions, and it still seems to be missing files. I tried opening Game.rgss3a, and it appears to only have up to Map558; are there additional files missing, or is this archive corrupted? View attachment 1496184
i have the same error, it crashes when i was about to sleep again after sofia dream , this is in vanilla route

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Still having the same error. I tried downloading from all 4 links, and multiple extractions, and it still seems to be missing files. I tried opening Game.rgss3a, and it appears to only have up to Map558; are there additional files missing, or is this archive corrupted? View attachment 1496184
Sorry, i have been very busy lately.
The error was on my part. I went to the current version of the game and fixed a bug that i found, and then reverted it to the public version and that ended up causing a bug with a map that didn't exist. The version ended just as the game crashed though. Thank you for pointing it out, and sorry about it.

yonatan

May 8, 2018
I´ve been stuck since last 2 patches, in the part in the NTRs route (i think) where i´d accept to Join to the welcome party, then go to the bathroom and text box says not further content. Its is a bug? that there is not further content? or that I´m dumb?

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I´ve been stuck since last 2 patches, in the part in the NTRs route (i think) where i´d accept to Join to the welcome party, then go to the bathroom and text box says not further content. Its is a bug? that there is not further content? or that I´m dumb?
I can't update every route at the same time, so most likely the route you are playing hasn't been updated yet.

Reactions: tappp92 and yonatan

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Haha Indeed the scene was weird

You if are accepting suggestion:
I think you should rework that scene and make the route more accessible, the whole netorase could have a early trigger (the bath scene with alex and the mc for exemple).

The Humiliation NTR reason for Lily being mad is somewhat interesting, I like the whole made up reason because she can't tell the real one but the MC obeying everything and being dense as fuck is just weird... Could have a better reason, like threaten to break up or something, the mc decide to obey and because of it Lily realize that she can exploit that. Making him less dense also would be good.

The second scene with Alex is also weird, there isn't logic for the mc say nothing, I think it would be better the option being a boring or uninspired praise , making Lily mad for the lack of effort.

Anyway I hope for your best, rare to find good devs these days, I will suport the patreon when I receive this month cash.
Good Luck.
Let me first say that I have only "tried" to play this game once; I got discouraged and found kinda distasteful;
- That a Douchebag, former "friend", possibly ex-boyfriend, of MC's girlfriend is 'invited' to stay with them after He is evicted from his former residence (what was the cause of his eviction??) and PROCEEDS to think it Is Okay to NTR/steal girlfriend from under nose of MC and the Girlfriend allows it. She REALLY Is not much of a Girlfriend,...:unsure:

Now,.."Could have a better reason, like threaten to break up or something, the mc decide to obey and because of it Lily realize that she can exploit that."
Technically, the Girlfriend would/Does have a Valid reason/excuse; NOT Much exploitations needed.

- "The MC works as a writer but has been unable to produce anything that he considers high quality."
1) the MC spends countless hours "working" on his writing (12 - 20 hrs)
- if GF is "needy" she will be feeling neglected emotionally and sexually; No "quality time".
2) His writing efforts fail to produce anything worthy of publishing.
-
meaning No Income
3) and going through depression because of it.
- This WILL and does put emotional strain on relationship. Again, GF is unsatisfied.

So, the GF Could play 'Threaten to leave' card; forcing MC to Obey/comply with her.
- The MC does not come across as the Dominate partner; and even less so now that He is depressed.
So this leaves it Up to the GF to 'take the lead'.

OR,... the MC gives up his writing and turns to creating a VN game where the MC and his Girlfriend invites the GF's ex- BF to live with them; after he is evicted from his Home. They work together to humiliate and degrade him and make him their "Sissy" Bitch.
The MC make a shitload of $$$ from all the Subscribers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The MC Then packs up all of his shit, moves to a Condo on the Beach and finds a New GF. THE END

Last edited:

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
There is a problem in the game... As you can see in my save... if you enter the room the character enters the wall and it is not possible to continue the game...

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Add more to the NTRS path! Every update its more NTR.
Yeah, sorry about that. I work on whatever the people on patreon votes for. Version 0.12 has content for one of the Netorase routes and it will be uploaded here in 2 weeks.

There is a problem in the game... As you can see in my save... if you enter the room the character enters the wall and it is not possible to continue the game...
So i tried loading up your save and i didn't see any problems. I went to see on the program if there was something that could have bugged you but there was also nothing. I loaded up and saved again. Maybe that helps you(?).
If it still doesn't work please let me know.

Reactions: Caninenappe
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes