kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
You can quote or link posts in the OP so that people can easily find them.
Each post has a unique link you can see when hovering over the number of the post,
e.g. #1 : https://f95zone.to/threads/holding-hands-v0-09-kirantiplayer.88368/post-6177996
To keep the post small you can put all the useful infos and links into a spoiler.
You probably could also integrate the Developer Notes, Gameplay Notes and About Savefile into this spoiler ...
I had no idea about that! Thank

when new update?
I try to update the game every 2 weeks and upload it on sundays.

Vince_Artorius

Feb 17, 2018
Alright I have some questions:

*what can I do with the "key 3"?
*how can I open the secret door in the left of the recollection room?
*and in v0.9 can I see the secret scene in the day you have to call her all times of the day?

Great game by the way! Good wishes from Brazil.

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Alright I have some questions:

*what can I do with the "key 3"?
*how can I open the secret door in the left of the recollection room?
*and in v0.9 can I see the secret scene in the day you have to call her all times of the day?

Great game by the way! Good wishes from Brazil.
So, i can't really answer the 2 first questions but i guess i can give i hint for the the key. The key has 2 uses as of now. One is in the main game, and the second one is in the mini-game that will be uploaded in the next update.
And for the third question. Yes, you can get the event. You only need to call her the last day she is supposed to be away and then when she sends you a photo make sure to inspect it and you will get the event during the night.

I'm glad you liked the game! and it makes me even more happy to see a brother from South America!

Etheric

May 30, 2017
It's pretty accurate! I think the only thing (That is not even wrong, it's just incomplete) is that, i think you can have 2 variations of the same route if you go to the city or stay at home and help Lily in the "Dense Protagonist". I'm not entirely sure, though.
I would love if this site had something like a "pin this comment" so that people could see your post when trying to find a route. At least until i can make the official walkthrough.
I do remember seeing the Dense/Stay home route but I have no idea how to trigger
Every combination will lead to NTR2 and NTRS2

Vince_Artorius

Feb 17, 2018
So, i can't really answer the 2 first questions but i guess i can give i hint for the the key. The key has 2 uses as of now. One is in the main game, and the second one is in the mini-game that will be uploaded in the next update.
And for the third question. Yes, you can get the event. You only need to call her the last day she is supposed to be away and then when she sends you a photo make sure to inspect it and you will get the event during the night.

I'm glad you liked the game! and it makes me even more happy to see a brother from South America!
I simply can't reach this scene, can someone give me a hint? I call her during the morning, afternoon and night and she never send a photo.

Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I do remember seeing the Dense/Stay home route but I have no idea how to trigger
Every combination will lead to NTR2 and NTRS2
Yeah, although i don't think i have added content to that route.
To get to it: in the second day:
-You need to stay at home and help Lily.
-After getting the key, go and spy on them in the balcony.
-Now the important part. [Love] needs to be 96 or more.
-The MC will hear sounds coming from the other side of the door, if you decide to open the door you will enter the vanilla route.
If you don't, (I think) You enter the other netorare route. Lily will ask you to go get Cleaning tools and then you'll be cleaning the second floor alone while you don't know what is going on inside the door.

But to be honest i haven't touched that route since like version 0.04 or something like that. So it might be bugged or could lead into an incorrect route.

I simply can't reach this scene, can someone give me a hint? I call her during the morning, afternoon and night and she never send a photo.
Funny story, but not really unexpected. I'm a fucking idiot that forgot to remove the "end of update" trigger so i made content that is impossible to get into. Tomorrow i will upload a fixed version since i have things to do now.
I'm actually surprised that i just noticed, haha. Sorry for that.
(The weird part is that i did test the route and i could access normally before this and i have no idea why i added that. My best theorie is that i added it to test something and completely forgot about it, but honestly i don't remember.)

EDIT: See if this works for you. Its just after the bug. The only important dialogue that you can't see in this savefile is that: MC needs to clean the house because Lily is coming back at the next day. (The route might be reworked on by the way. I didn't like too much how it ended.)

I think this game deserves a discord server
If someone wants to make one i don't mind at all, but i don't use discord at all nor do i have the time to moderate it, so i don't know about me making one, haha. Maybe in the future if i get a break from work i could try and get one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Etheric

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Funny story, but not really unexpected. I'm a fucking idiot that forgot to remove the "end of update" trigger so i made content that is impossible to get into.
Silly fellow NTR dev, your fans would most certainly have no interest in not being able to see the content. I mean imagine something they wanted for so long, almost in their grasp and then snatched away while they are helpless to prevent it. They wouldn't like tha.....actually....wait a minute.... :ROFLMAO:

Aug 12, 2019
I love this game but man...it's impossible to understand which path you've chosen and how to unlock the new scenes. too confusing. I used the save after the bug but still...the scene aren't unlocking

Reactions: Pontifex Maximus

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Damn I love this game so far! Haven't completed playing it yet, but this is high quality NTR! Maybe femdom too, or so I hope. Still have a lot left to play, and haven't even touched the netorase route yet. Still 5 stars! Might review it some time later just to give it 5 stars!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirantiplayer

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
I do not have the time to organize the server now. I will organize it other day.

I joined the discord. I'll try to from time to time tease some of what i'm working on through images or something like that, but i don't think i'll connect too often, haha. But thank you for making one! I added it to the main page.

Is there SPH in this game?
SPH? Is this small penis humilliation? If it is...i think it has somewhat that...what my game has is more like "weak penis humilliation" or something like that, haha. The main character doesn't have a small dick, but the other character just has a bigger one.

I love this game but man...it's impossible to understand which path you've chosen and how to unlock the new scenes. too confusing. I used the save after the bug but still...the scene aren't unlocking
I just uploaded a new version with a fix for that error on my part. I also tested if it was able to access the event, and i was able. The only thing you need to do is to call her constantly on the day the savefile starts at. I don't think the scenes are too hard to get, most of those hard events are for 2 reasons: To make people explore a bit the game and if you don't get the event, to add some mystery to the route.

I didn't know this was a treasure hunt/puzzle game. if anyone knows the location of keys etc. it would be nice
Well, most of these "secrets" are just secondary content. It will allow for [REDACTED] and to access some new events and characters that are not important for the story.
As of now (From what i've read from other people) people have only found 2 of the puzzles i added there. There is a 3rd one that no one seems to have seen yet.

Damn I love this game so far! Haven't completed playing it yet, but this is high quality NTR! Maybe femdom too, or so I hope. Still have a lot left to play, and haven't even touched the netorase route yet. Still 5 stars! Might review it some time later just to give it 5 stars!
I'm glad you like the game! I said to another person before, but the femdom won't go too hard. I personally don't enjoy pain so i don't think i would be able to write a scene where something like this happen. What i do have plan for is something like Facesitting, Footjob, Humilliation, Penis cage, Orgasm Denial, etc. But for most of these i need to game to advance a bit more. I don't want to rush everything.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes