Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 916136

Somewhere in the Pacific

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've narrated young Vince to perfection.
Thank you very much yankeeInky for making me the protagonist of this Fan Fic. I loved it.
Brenda is smart, sexy and a tough competitor in hotshot.
It's a shame that Brenda, along with Delizia, is the least voted. Thanksgiving dinner dessert can be very interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving Yankee.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 916505

Not on an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific …

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Now I *know* this is fiction. You found a helpful person at EWR.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving
to all the American people in this thread.

Have the best day you can have
(considering things as they are).

Enjoy the good food, family and friends time.

Here is a Music & Models Break to keep you entertained,,,

:cool:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have one more fuck marathon to share which I coincidentally stumbled upon yesterday.
This is for all the Amy fans (like me) :)

How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day
And another 6 fucks with other girls are included as well...

This also only works on a Wednesday and requires quite a bit of luck and some saving and reloading.

Did you know that you can have two dinners with Amy in one evening?

I did not until yesterday. The prerequisites are the same as explained here. Also, you will have to have received an invitation for dinner from Amy when you get up in the morning. While this quest line focuses on Amy, there still is plenty of action with other girls as well ;). This can only be a rough guide as I do not know when which of the girls (including Amy) will appear when and where in your game day. Not all of this can be planned. So try it out and have fun :).

07:00 - move the dinner with Amy to 19:00 using your phones appointments app. Go to breakfast and make appointments with the following girls: Amy (09:00), Faye (10:00), Heather (12:00), Jessica (15:00). Meet all of them at the pool. Subsequently you have until 08:30 to get all this done as your first date is at...

09:00 - meet Amy (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Send all other girls away. Play in the pool with her and tip her over. This will result in your first fuck with Amy.

09:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts.

10:00 - Take a blue pill and meet Faye (regular bikini) at the pool. Ask her to pose for you and rub your dick. She is so impressed that she will fuck you right there.

11:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts once more to increase her lust.

12:00 - meet with Heather (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Again, send all other girls away. Ask Heather to pose for you. Tell her the truth and chose ass posing.

13:30 - locate Amy and hug her. That should bring her back to 100 lust.

14:00 - see to it (save and reload) that Amy participates in the Best Butt contest. Let her win. As a reward, she will invite you on another dinner. Move this dinner to 21:00. So you will have two dinners with Amy in one evening :love:.

15:00 - meet Jessica (regular or skimpy bikini) at the pool. Offer to put sun lotion on her back. Have her remove her bikini and cover her side boobs with sun lotion as well. Enjoy the resulting sex with Jessica.

16:00 - now attempt to catch Amy when she masturbates in her room. I sent her away to change into her special bikini and then went to my room. On the way, if you are lucky, you will hear strange noises coming from her room. If this does not work right away, reload and pull out your phone to reset the game's randomizer. Then, go to your room again. There is no guarantee you will be successful. It worked for me, though.
So enter Amy's room. Sneak closer. Stay quiet and watch. When she is using the dildo, make her aware of your presence. She will then fuck you for the second time that day.

17:30 - in my game, Amy was still in her room at that time. Probably because of the after-sex-shower she took. Go to her room and make an appointment with her for 23:00 in the night bar.

18:00 - I located Amy in the restaurant and groped her breasts.
18:30 - she was still there and I kissed her to get her lust high enough for the subsequent dinners both resulting in a sex scene. Her lust should now be 84 or higher for all this to work.

19:00 - before going to the first dinner with Amy, take one or two red tablets so that your endurance is no lower than 85 (?). Take one or two purple tablets to reduce your own lust to 25 (?) or lower. If everything goes as planned, Amy will fuck you for the third time.

21:00 - for the second dinner use the same procedure as before. If you do not cum prematurely in your pants and Amy's lust is higher than approximately 48, she will have sex with you for the fourth time that day.

23:00 - go and meet Amy at the night bar. Win the arm wrestling against her and she will offer you to fuck her for the fifth time.

00:00 - if you selected Yvette for the late reception shift, you can have sex with her there. Before that, take one or two red tablets to increase your endurance to 85 or higher.

00:30 - in my time line, Natasha was at the night bar, so I asked her to have a drink with me. Then you can fuck her in the ladies' room. This will be your 10th fuck of the day.

02:00 - back at my room, I then tried to catch Jessica at the pool. And that did work this time. That then was the 11th sex scene of my fuck marathon.

---

So in the end you will have had sex with Amy five times in one day! And, in my time line, I also had Faye, Heather, Yvette, Natasha, and Jessica (twice).

As I said: Try it out and have fun :p.
Respect.

gif_clint_yes350.gif

Henceforth, you shall be known as The Amy Five Fuck Guy.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
HI_Thanksgiving_Signature.png

Thanksgiving on an island somewhere in the pacific...
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok so trying to work on Amy now, shes got a lot of content but actually stuck on her main questline to even up the max love/affection etc beyond 35 (weird that ive actually fucked her already but still cant get over this hurdle lol). It states something about catching her just after her shower... i have a save where she is in shower and have tried successful sneaks and being caught but nothing progresses her story. There IS a love test after the successful sneak i fail 100% of the time (as obv her love is maxed out at barely a third of its potential). Can anyone please tell me where im going wrong?

Otherwise Eva is really rising to the top of the pack for me. The idea of implants and slutty nature isnt my personal top factor in a girl (Aly is my kind of girl... much more wholesome with natural mega boobs but sadly seemingly no sex scenes) but you know something shes a walking sex bomb. She knows what she wants and how to get it and actually seems to respond better to being looked at as a sex object and groped than cuddled and complimented so i totally respect how shes the anti-Aly in every way yet its still very much a massive win-win. The Elevator scenes and the champagne in the room scenes also happened to be IMO opinion the best animated sex scenes ive seen in the game so far (albeit i must admit im trying to RETRIGGER the ones ive seen to compare again as in my foolish haste i didnt save them assuming the replay function on the phone would show animations not just stills after noticing this was case with Joy previously but it seems its restricted to non-repeatable animations which i guess makes sense if kinda frustrating trying to retrigger RNG).

One more quick question - is there any set way to access the Maid visit scenes? My best luck often is trying to masterbate at around 1pm but im not sure if thats the way to keep going or if im missing something regarding their general accessibility times (again i like to know where girls are all most given times if they are assigned a role).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok so trying to work on Amy now, shes got a lot of content but actually stuck on her main questline to even up the max love/affection etc beyond 35 (weird that ive actually fucked her already but still cant get over this hurdle lol). It states something about catching her just after her shower... i have a save where she is in shower and have tried successful sneaks and being caught but nothing progresses her story. There IS a love test after the successful sneak i fail 100% of the time (as obv her love is maxed out at barely a third of its potential). Can anyone please tell me where im going wrong?

Otherwise Eva is really rising to the top of the pack for me. The idea of implants and slutty nature isnt my personal top factor in a girl (Aly is my kind of girl... much more wholesome with natural mega boobs but sadly seemingly no sex scenes) but you know something shes a walking sex bomb. She knows what she wants and how to get it and actually seems to respond better to being looked at as a sex object and groped than cuddled and complimented so i totally respect how shes the anti-Aly in every way yet its still very much a massive win-win. The Elevator scenes and the champagne in the room scenes also happened to be IMO opinion the best animated sex scenes ive seen in the game so far (albeit i must admit im trying to RETRIGGER the ones ive seen to compare again as in my foolish haste i didnt save them assuming the replay function on the phone would show animations not just stills after noticing this was case with Joy previously but it seems its restricted to non-repeatable animations which i guess makes sense if kinda frustrating trying to retrigger RNG).

One more quick question - is there any set way to access the Maid visit scenes? My best luck often is trying to masterbate at around 1pm but im not sure if thats the way to keep going or if im missing something regarding their general accessibility times (again i like to know where girls are all most given times if they are assigned a role).
Not 100% sure what you're trying to accomplish with Amy, but I'm guessing you need to get her some workout clothes. The confusion might be [catching her just after her shower] as it does NOT refer to walking down the hallway to your room and coming upon Amy's open door when she is showering. It actually refers to visiting her room and finding her just out of the shower usually between 19:00 and 21:00hrs. The she will tell you that working out in a bikini is a pain, blah, blah, blah, wish I had workout clothes. Talk to the island's resident clothing designer and you're on your way.

The maid visits usually happen between 09:00 and 12:00hrs. Different maids seem to have their preferred time of appearance. Brenda likes first thing in the morning, Yvette and Amy like the middle of the morning, Desire likes late morning, etc. Those times aren't set in stone, just my observations. Easiest way to trigger the maid, is to get up and go have breakfast, then return to your room and do nothing. Just advance the time by 30 minute intervals. Yes, you lose the morning for other activities, but you are sure to see the maid(s) scenes if you're trying to fulfill the achievement.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 27. of November 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).

The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.
There will be another bug fix soon (0.2.3.2). For details see below change log.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
174 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Aly gets a random event in her room, that invloves cosplay --> still working on it
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Bug fixes
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So next one is a very Natasha and Alice based update? Cool, not even met those yet as the island is full but ill leave back on them till we get next update for even more added fun and seems Yvette is getting even more love (perhaps the most popular girl or is it Amy? Not sure how the fans vote as in pretty new to the game) but most pleased to see an Aly scene being worked on (as well as it seems the adding of two more girls).

How many "Special" characters are currently in the game? Ive met Jessica, Yumiko, The Twins and Joy but im not sure if there is more to come as i unlock more story or what though im assuming these two new additions being worked on are indeed in the Special category vs being more resident additions (which i assume will always be the case till they catch up some of the lesser featured resident girls in content to be at least tier 2 apiece).

Solved the Amy progress block Bantry, thanks for the heads up (was of said mind that i had to catch directly after taking a shower and after weeks of game time to catch her in said shower it turned out i was wasting my time haha, well at least i got her shower uncaught achievement knocked off meantime, im dreading triggering it again to be caught intstead to unlock that one seeing as it took me THAT long just to get one half of its events polished off).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

How many "Special" characters are currently in the game? Ive met Jessica, Yumiko, The Twins and Joy but im not sure if there is more to come as i unlock more story or what though im assuming these two new additions being worked on are indeed in the Special category vs being more resident additions (which i assume will always be the case till they catch up some of the lesser featured resident girls in content to be at least tier 2 apiece).

There are currently five special characters (the Twins count as two), but Jessica is not one of them. Jennifer - the Bartender, is, in addition to Joy, Yumiko, Miriam and Mercedes.

More to come? Probably, but who knows how darkhound1's mind works?

Reactions: junior366

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are currently five special characters (the Twins count as two), but Jessica is not one of them. Jennifer - the Bartender, is, in addition to Joy, Yumiko, Miriam and Mercedes.

More to come? Probably, but who knows how darkhound1's mind works?
Well im new to the game but as far as i could tell the last added were the Twins yeah? His patreon has already teased someone called Mia i think her name was and his notes do state two new characters added related to the new locations which likely mean permanent staff (as is case with likes of the Lifeguard, Barmaid, Fitness Trainer etc are not intended to be allocated roles or Amy would be the Trainer too). I could be wrong though, its just a theory but im not expecting a new resident girls anytime soon (and given Yvette and Natasha just got/is getting a plane girl arrival scene im assuming hes focusing on all of the residents getting one before worrying about adding more). Like you said weve no idea how the dev thinks but he seems to visit this place a lot which is awesome so maybe he will drop a hint or two in time.

All my recent content played in the game is heavily around Joys medical mastercraft and in particular the mega enhancing of girls. I know Jessica teased some names i dont recognise (one was Delila or something like that was the name) during conversation of photos she was showing of girls who were also coming to the island in her flashback so maybe she is the second one alongside Mia. If they are indeed gonna have an on site lab im wondering if there will as such be scenes to make the girls bigger? This seems a long shot as i can only imagine the work involved and having to re-render but maybe temp boob increases for events or what have you? That would be awesome... kinda feel teased seeing bigger boobed Jennifer and Eva photos yet never getting to REALLY enjoy them if you get what i mean haha. Joy is a mystery and a half too, i wish there was some way to know when she is in and around the island, ive only seen her in mission based cameos but i think the guide says she does indeed actually visit just very rarely. Would like to see more of her but maybe thats after i unlock more of the story and indeed her.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes