SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe I'm reading that one too literally. I interpret it as "additional appointment that is repeatable" != "all events/scenes of Alice's training are now repeatable"
Tough to say without seeing the end product :unsure:
Yes, depends on how you interpret it.

So I see it as... Alice's strength training is getting redone and will have an additional appointment.
Also, an achievement... certain parts will be repeatable in-game, some parts not so will be via replay on phone.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
The way I see it, sharing a full save is like being given a Need for Speed: Underground or Most Wanted save with all the cars. You will have all the cars, yes, and one, at least, not tuned by you or to your liking (in the case of HI the character will not have your name) but you will miss all the content of the game. you will be able to repeat races, but you will miss all the non-repeatable events

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I was just asking, nothing more. I think if you would put her dress and hat on Ivy that would be enough.
Yes, I understand that.

Thing is, I make my Fan Art renders in a way I feel is worthy of Darkhounds effort.
They take a lot of time to do for the same reason.

As I usually do not have much free time next to my full time job and other obligations, I do not really do requests outside of things I have a direct interest in myself (or by accident happen to have something unpublished for).

Alcina has her virtues and looks like she'll be huge in fan art, but her and her look is not for me.

Reactions: Bantry

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, I understand that.

Thing is, I make my Fan Art renders in a way I feel is worthy of Darkhounds effort.
They take a lot of time to do for the same reason.

As I usually do not have much free time next to my full time job and other obligations, I do not really do requests outside of things I have a direct interest in myself (or by accident happen to have something unpublished for).

Alcina has her virtues and looks like she'll be huge in fan art, but her and her look is not for me.
Ok, i will not force you. I was just asking.

pokemanster

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know what conditions you need to meet for Amy's affection 100 achievements? I've got her to 100 and she has more than 5 trophies and none of them seem to be happening I've looked through the guides and read the hints but I just cant figure them out.

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
What would it take to get your Deviant Art character “Hentai” in this game? I’d love to see even bigger breasts!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Does anyone know what conditions you need to meet for Amy's affection 100 achievements? I've got her to 100 and she has more than 5 trophies and none of them seem to be happening I've looked through the guides and read the hints but I just cant figure them out.
You said you got Amy to 100 Affection but you didn't finished her Max Affection/Loves quests (the 5 trophies).
Did you cheated her affection or maybe you didn't get the 5 trophies within a week.
If so: un raise it to what it was previously and win her the 5 trophies in the same week (stalke her through the phone and hug/kiss her as there is no tomorrow, make her win the butt/wet Tshirt contest, fuck her every times you can, let you suck you dry as a desert, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: yankeeInKy

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Not that I am aware of. Use unren.bat or similar to extract all the pretty pictures.
Thank you brotherrr!! I can't remember which games but I do recall having needed use of this tool!!!
Just one question, I think I already unpacked all of it, but perhaps I didn't let it finish. Does the program lets u know when u done? I think I interrupted it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you brotherrr!! I can't remember which games but I do recall having needed use of this tool!!!
Just one question, I think I already unpacked all of it, but perhaps I didn't let it finish. Does the program lets u know when u done? I think I interrupted it.
Yes, it will let you know when it finishes. Also, just as an FYI, you only need to extract the RPA packages. Of course all this information can be found in the Companion Guide linked on the first page.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Will not happen.
Bigger than the likes of Natasha, Faye or Aly will break the code.
Remember what happened in Tron.
I'm still waiting for these three to compare sizes on the beach!!! It may not happen, but I can dream, right?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yes. It should say something like total mbs something something lol.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes