ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have to agree with Renee in the last image...

View attachment 997743

(***disclaimer***)
( The post 4 posts above was
NOT FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED
stories and any actual stories from the game )
;)
Personally, I think more facepalm-worthy is the lack of scenes with Renee. But I'm not biased or anything...

<<No really, Renee, you can put the knives down now>>

PS SiJa - sorry, the FP emote was too tempting

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger the gym scene with Mercedes? I have finished the subquest 'Find out about Mercedes strength' but she never turns up at the gym. I have waited in the gym for several days and nights xD

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
thanks, I had seen your reply in previous posts but as I said, I think I have completed all the tasks with regards their strength and still she never turns up

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
thanks, I had seen your reply in previous posts but as I said, I think I have completed all the tasks with regards their strength and still she never turns up
One thing to try is not to wait in the gym, wait somewhere else.
Then go to the gym at that time after the bar closes.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is it worth the effort to see her easter egg? doesnt sound like it?
MC dives in her tits to pick up the coin. It remains an easter egg, nothing to slap your dick on a brick for.
What I did: save when you get the message : I have a good feeling about it. Sequence is "good feeling message", green hand, hand like a fist (this click is the one that will make it or break it mostly).

Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Again should any of you have problems with this save file, contact Stormfly83 directly, as will not be supported on here.

I would also like to wish Stormfly83 the best of luck for the future, as should you have any problems with future releases it will be highly unlikely you will get any help and support. I fail to understand what you get from doing this? most of the trolls you are feeding will not LIKE or Validate you.

We do not give out save files on here which has been explained too many times. Other games that are VN's or "just click a million times" games on the site have replays for scenes/events/appointments... Holiday Island only has a few, most things to see you HAVE TO PLAY AGAIN, so why not play the first time?

And ALICE is always saying to people...

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have had a hard time getting save files in the past. Because of that memory, I want to share my storage files as much as possible if others want.
Okay, the reason you found it hard to get a save file was that people who play Holiday Island do not give them away as it is known not to help anyone to see all the content, and you will not enjoy and appreciate the game if it's already done for you.

I do not understand why you would need a "Completed to the end of version save file" for Holiday Island other than you Genuinely lost your data, which as I always say back it up if it's important to you.
(can not call it a full save file, as that would only be at the end of the game)

When you start a game. you save it. and there is your save file.
If it's what some consider "the grind" then cheats/companion mod and in-game hints were created/generated to reduce this.
If after using cheats/mods/ and hints you do not like the grind, then maybe this game is not for you?

I can understand a VN game, where all you do is just click the left mouse button, but this is a sandbox game, you can choose what to do next with what character you want to get more content of.

To me, giving a save file away to anyone, is taking away their chance to actually enjoy playing the game.
Devaluing the creator's efforts to make a game, saying you only want to look at the pictures, which sites as DeviantArt do that.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I have had a hard time getting save files in the past. Because of that memory, I want to share my save files as much as possible if others want.
At the very least, if you're going to perform this disservice to potential players, you should make sure you also supply the list of scenes the player who abuses your save file WILL NEVER SEE.

And no, I'm not going to look to see which ones you've burned either.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
At the very least, if you're going to perform this disservice to potential players, you should make sure you also supply the list of scenes the player who abuses your save file WILL NEVER SEE.

And no, I'm not going to look to see which ones you've burned either.
It's not that you WILL NEVER SEE, it's you can not just watch a replay, you will have to play the game to see most of the Scenes/appointments/events even with an up to date save file, also as the phone shows all being completed, no way of knowing what you have seen and not seen.

If anyone knows of a scene/event or appointment that is not repeatable by playing in the game or has a replay option in the phone, then please tell us :)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I thought (maybe I'm forgetting something) part of Alice's strength training was still non-repeatable (one of the scenes, at least).

Can't go back and check because just before the New Year I trashed my saves in the hopes of 0.3, so it will feel like I'm getting re-acquainted with the game again.

Please, do NOT give me a save file. I think I can handle it :)

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I thought (maybe I'm forgetting something) part of Alice's strength training was still non-repeatable (one of the scenes, at least).

Can't go back and check because just before the New Year I trashed my saves in the hopes of 0.3, so it will feel like I'm getting re-acquainted with the game again.

Please, do NOT give me a save file. I think I can handle it :)
Yes, that is correct...for now...

Taken from current ...
  • Alice gets an additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be rerendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

Reactions: toolman

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, that is correct...for now...

Taken from current ...
  • Alice gets an additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be rerendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Maybe I'm reading that one too literally. I interpret it as "additional appointment that is repeatable" != "all events/scenes of Alice's training are now repeatable"

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes