SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
- 9 girls.
- Probability based sandbox design and on screen limitations. Taking the prior first, an increasing number results in crowding out of events. The latter involves endless scrolling through girls at higher numbers.
- They always have the same room number and thus room.
- Resplandor 237 should be avoided

Also, as suggested by the room numbers, the lab, and possible future additons, the resort is much larger than the area the player and girls regularly frequent.
I agree with most of this but one line...
I have to FactCheck you on this one I am afraid...

" Resplandor 237 should be avoided "

I have full hacking skills obtained and FULL details on ALL characters and a room number is not assigned to Ms Resplandor.
Rumour has it she has a personal villa somewhere on the Island :unsure:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I have full hacking skills obtained and FULL details on ALL characters and a room number is not assigned to Ms Resplandor.
Aah, but you neglected to take into account Ms. Resplandor prefers ducks over cheeky Englishmen. Thus it should come as no surprise that DuckSwim has a room number for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

The Shining is called Resplandor in spanish

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The Shining is called Resplandor in spanish.

I see...El resplandor ... I see now your reference.

Originally it was room 217 in the book, the film changed it to 237 due to a request from the Timberline Lodge, a hotel in Oregon that was used for the exterior shots of the Overlook Hotel. The Timberline’s management asked Kubrick to not use room 217 as they feared guests would no longer want to stay in that room once the film was out.

The most ironic thing I did find out is that is actually a Non-Surgical Beauty Treatment centre in Stratford Upon Avon. UK. Who do treatments in Body contouring/Hydrafacials/Bum Lifts/ and Breast Lifts
:oops::unsure:

OwlHowler

Jun 22, 2018
First things first - You appear to be running 0.2.3.0, get the update to 0.2.3.2 (several bugs have been corrected). Check the OP for a link.

Second - Do you have the new room yet?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/loc_girls_room.rpyc", line 595, in script
5����yE�9��D=5I��!��^5�x�~��U�،D9��b�ilC�Ι�ʒ��IV�����A�n���^��v���V�a� ������|�J�Yr<���эT���5y�hy�4��w{�~n���%�c�J��}��[+^���<�O�=8.�u2��;����������XՐ�ؔjh�4�y$oJ��L���ٶ�ib����h���Gc]3�&O�����b y��_+92�k�F��
File "game/loc_girls_room.rpyc", line 595, in script
5����yE�9��D=5I��!��^5�x�~��U�،D9��b�ilC�Ι�ʒ��IV�����A�n���^��v���V�a� ������|�J�Yr<���эT���5y�hy�4��w{�~n���%�c�J��}��[+^���<�O�=8.�u2��;����������XՐ�ؔjh�4�y$oJ��L���ٶ�ib����h���Gc]3�&O�����b y��_+92�k�F��
File "C:\Users\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.2
Mon Jan 18 13:37:29 2021

Got the new room just visiting her after the shower crashes in every version

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
Love this game. Been playing on and off about 3 years now...and I've always hated the gaming format with pics and reading.
I was a patreon donor until covid had me cut my overhead just because I appreciated the time I know required to put into this type of quality.

so after getting back in and updating to 2.3.2 and FINALLY getting Amy quest going (next step is she leaves it seems) and quite a bit else rolling that I've missed recently I seem to be stuck in Alice workout quest. I triggered first session but have not done the 2nd session. It's possible I may have been screwing someone and missed the 2nd session...but can't recall for certain.

I'm still playing original start and hoping that I can schedule a 2nd appointment by visiting room or asking to meet...but I BELIEVE she makes the appointments.

thanks for any help...AND thank you darkhound as always. ;)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
<Snip>

Got the new room just visiting her after the shower crashes in every version
[/QUOTE]
Well, if you have the room it's probably not counting your inventory vials... I can't think of anything else that would be counted then, so this may be one for darkhound1

tmmls10

Sep 3, 2020
What are the odds for Jessica sitting by the pool? I savescummed for 20 minutes each with her both alone and with other girls present, always in the floral not skimpy. Affection is at 98, Lust is at 96, well above the required levels, but nothing.

Also ran into issues with Alice posing and teasing similar to problems mentioned by PhantomStranger in December. Following the guide, I've gotten her to pose topless but, no matter what level of lust I have, there's never a change in scene.

Just wondering if there are any insights.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For Jessica pool sitting (and others girls sittings) what I do (the girl being at the pool) :
- relax on the sunbed and if the scene doesn't trigger roll back one, change location, go back to the pool and relax again, rinse and repeat until the scene triggers.

Alice (on top of my head): must be alone with her at the pool, scene one : look at the tits and get a boner, scene two : don't look at her tits

Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Ah, it's time to relax
You know what that means
A glass of wine, your favourite easy chair...
So, go on, and indulge yourself...
That's right, kick off your shoes
Put your feet up
Lean back and enjoy another story from an Island somewhere in the pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

tmmls10

Sep 3, 2020
For Jessica pool sitting (and others girls sittings) what I do (the girl being at the pool) :
- relax on the sunbed and if the scene doesn't trigger roll back one, change location, go back to the pool and relax again, rinse and repeat until the scene triggers.

Alice (on top of my head): must be alone with her at the pool, scene one : look at the tits and get a boner, scene two : don't look at her tits
Thanks for advice! I ended up getting Alice's because the "poses topless and teases" is actually a result of watching her jog, using the binoculars, and then watching too long/taking a second look, which is not clear! I had thought it was an offshoot of the "taking a walk" getting her to pose.

As for Jessica sitting by the pool, I ended up getting it in about 2 minutes today without doing anything different but a time of day, so maybe I just had awful luck or it wasn't available at the particular time of day I was trying. Not sure, but it worked at 10:30am and no other girls present if anyone else has trouble.

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Ah, it's time to relax
You know what that means
A glass of wine, your favourite easy chair...
So, go on, and indulge yourself...
That's right, kick off your shoes
Put your feet up
Lean back and enjoy another story from an Island somewhere in the pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Good little story, and not a bad cover, almost ranks up there with Johnny Cash's version of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters"!

Reactions: SiJa

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Regarding the discussion between HI and The Shining-Hotel-Resplandor parallels, all I have to say is if our beloved (Mercedes & Miriam) Ramos twins ever turn into a couple of scrawny little, flat-chested, barrette-wearing white girls...IMA BE PISSED! :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes