mero0627

Aug 17, 2017
The second time, when she asked if you could control yourself, you needed to tell her you'd do your best. If you do that, she titfucks you to take the edge off so you can concentrate on helping her.
That's weird. I'm pretty sure that was the answer I chose. Guess I'll just have to start over for that one. Thanks

Jun 4, 2017
That's weird. I'm pretty sure that was the answer I chose. Guess I'll just have to start over for that one. Thanks
Just so we're clear, let me rephrase: rather than telling her "yes," you need to tell her "I'll try." (I'm not sure I communicated that very well the first time, so I may have unintentionally misled you. If you understood what I was trying to say, good on you.)

mero0627

Aug 17, 2017
Just so we're clear, let me rephrase: rather than telling her "yes," you need to tell her "I'll try." (I'm not sure I communicated that very well the first time, so I may have unintentionally misled you. If you understood what I was trying to say, good on you.)
Yeah I couldn't remember what the exact choices were. I just assumed that they were more along the lines of "yes" or "no" (which is why I thought I said the right one), instead of "yes" or "I'll try".

Wouldn't have mattered much either way, cause I was just gonna save right before the scene anyway and figured it out. Thanks for clarifying though.

Husix

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, I still can´t find out how to trigger "Alice strength training" appointment. Can someone advise me?
Btw, thanks for a great game, Darkhound!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I still can´t find out how to trigger "Alice strength training" appointment. Can someone advise me?
Event happens EARLY in the morning, can't say exactly when or whether it is the start of, middle or end of the week. Try going to the gym first thing in the morning. You'll know you have it when the scene where you find her trapped under the weights occurs.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I think I've maxed out everything in the game so far and I have only one suggestion:
Please add a LOT more dialogue clues for the special events/appointments/encounters. A lot of them are still very hard to figure out based on ingame information/hints only, and some (like what bikini triggers what event) are out right impossible without a guide. Most optional/repeatable dialogues are generic copypasted shit that's the same for everyone. That's the perfect place to put some unique clues in for each character. Maybe even give the menu hints a dialogue requirement, so they'll only show up if you've actually talked to that girl about that potential H-scene.
And in general, not just for the clues, more dialogues would be better, even if they are optional. Like entirely different affection modifying dialogues at every location, repeatable H-scene dialogues change randomly every time and have several variations, etc.
Writing is important, especially in a game of this scale.

Leudagar

Aug 9, 2017
For me it finally happened on a thursday at 16:00, with the skimpy bikini. Could be that she needs to be alone at the gym as well. I haven't really found anything to trigger it, so maybe you just need to unlock some of her other scenes first (with me it happened not long after the first schoolgirl reward scene).

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I probably missed something obvious, but what are 'Yvette gets personal "herself" chat lines'?
If you talk about "herself", she has topics that are specific to her and are not used by the other girls. I will add more and more chat like that to make it more interesting to talk with the girls.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think I've maxed out everything in the game so far and I have only one suggestion:
Please add a LOT more dialogue clues for the special events/appointments/encounters. A lot of them are still very hard to figure out based on ingame information/hints only, and some (like what bikini triggers what event) are out right impossible without a guide. Most optional/repeatable dialogues are generic copypasted shit that's the same for everyone. That's the perfect place to put some unique clues in for each character. Maybe even give the menu hints a dialogue requirement, so they'll only show up if you've actually talked to that girl about that potential H-scene.
And in general, not just for the clues, more dialogues would be better, even if they are optional. Like entirely different affection modifying dialogues at every location, repeatable H-scene dialogues change randomly every time and have several variations, etc.
Writing is important, especially in a game of this scale.
The last half sentence is the most important one. I'm pretty sure you understand that I can only do one thing after the other. It would be nice to have a lot of things, but I'm only one guy. So some patience please :)

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
The last half sentence is the most important one. I'm pretty sure you understand that I can only do one thing after the other. It would be nice to have a lot of things, but I'm only one guy. So some patience please :)
Of course, but I'd honestly prefer a "dialogue and game mechanic fix only" update at some point over new renders and sex scenes. If you'll just keep adding new content, it will get out of hand. The bigger and freer a game is, the more important it is to make the user experience the best.

Jun 4, 2017
Event happens EARLY in the morning, can't say exactly when or whether it is the start of, middle or end of the week. Try going to the gym first thing in the morning. You'll know you have it when the scene where you find her trapped under the weights occurs.
FWIW, it triggered for me in the middle of the afternoon.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
can anybody tell me how much content is in this game and how is it? I mean should I wait for more updates or look for some other games

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
can anybody tell me how much content is in this game and how is it? I mean should I wait for more updates or look for some other games
Titsjob, blowjob, nude, lesbian scène, fuck with at least 3 girls, etc.
The game can be frustrating if you do not know who to play as there are so many girls (which will make it a huge game in the end) but there is already a lot of content, just not with everyone. Check the thread to find out who to play. And once you get the girls' phone number, look at your phone what you can expect from each girl

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes