Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am running 3.01. Just to see what I would get, I loaded the game (after two weeks off), loaded the last save, typed in that "get" command, and got a "-1" as return value. What does that mean?
OK. But it wasn't random. It was the command that you suggested in an earlier post.
Thanks. I enjoy the game.
Not to nitpick, but you clearly stated:
Just to see what I would get, I loaded the game (after two weeks off), loaded the last save, typed in that "get" command, and got a "-1" as return value.
That was a decision on your part to change the game's parameters from what was happening in your original post. Once changed, you entering the code became a 'random' event.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Not to nitpick, but you clearly stated:
Just to see what I would get, I loaded the game (after two weeks off), loaded the last save, typed in that "get" command, and got a "-1" as return value.
That was a decision on your part to change the game's parameters from what was happening in your original post. Once changed, you entering the code became a 'random' event.
OK. I understand what you mean. But, it was a "get" command, not a "set" command. Reading status should have been fine. However, I am severely chastised and won't do it again.

sayniiv

Nov 10, 2019
Sooo now you've voiced your opinion you won't be back here, right?
I don't know)) After all, it was funny 2 hours. Let me explain my claim (and practice my English, so mark my mistakes, to help me improve).
Text has too many descriptions. It good for book. But in this case text and pics convey same info. So i just spending time reading about something that i already had seen. I'm fast reader, so slow zooming interrupt my reading, which is frustrating. And this camera movements don't bring any new info.
Most eyecathing trait for every girl is same. So in my mind they became: busty girl 1, busty girl 2... busty girl N and one big girl. There are no heart beyond those breasts)). And texts don't help with characterization because contain too much unnecessary infornation.
Main problem IMHO is text. There are too many descriptions, so they eat text from actions and personalization.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I don't know)) After all, it was funny 2 hours. Let me explain my claim (and practice my English, so mark my mistakes, to help me improve).
Text has too many descriptions. It good for book. But in this case text and pics convey same info. So i just spending time reading about something that i already had seen. I'm fast reader, so slow zooming interrupt my reading, which is frustrating. And this camera movements don't bring any new info.
Most eyecathing trait for every girl is same. So in my mind they became: busty girl 1, busty girl 2... busty girl N and one big girl. There are no heart beyond those breasts)). And texts don't help with characterization because contain too much unnecessary infornation.
Main problem IMHO is text. There are too many descriptions, so they eat text from actions and personalization.
Every game has it's flaws. Every game has something that someone will not like. It is your job to figure out what that is and avoid it. If you don't like a game, there is no need to bitch about it. Uninstall it and move on. The only way for you to find the perfect game that has all the things you like and none of the things you hate is to make your own game.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Start of the weekend FanArt...

Received a text from AMY...

Borrowed an outfit from Alice for us to have some cosplay rumpy-pumpy...
See photo...

Amy (Schoolgirl) 01.png

A few seconds later another text...

Maybe this will motivate you to hurry up...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FANART and no way represents any actual image from the game )
( Any similarity to any future images is coincidental )

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Start of the weekend FanArt...

Received a text from AMY...

Borrowed an outfit from Alice for us to have some cosplay rumpy-pumpy...
See photo...

View attachment 1289294

A few seconds later another text...

Maybe this will motivate you to hurry up...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

(***disclaimer***)
that's very nice!

Reactions: SiJa

zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
hola alguien me puede recomendar un juego que este completo parecido a holiday island , milfy city , my cute rommante preferiblemente que este en español

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
hola alguien me puede recomendar un juego que este completo parecido a holiday island , milfy city , my cute rommante preferiblemente que este en español
Translated:
Hello, can someone recommend a game that is completely similar to holiday island, milfy city, my cute roommate, preferably that is in Spanish.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
How to get laid ? Have some sex and stuff... it's just the same all over every day..
Well, as was recommended to you, you could read The Guide or simply search this thread for relevant info. If you do not have sex on Holiday Island, you are definitely doing something wrong. It probably is more difficult to avoid all sex than not to ;).

Even if you start a new game, you can quickly have sex. Namely on game day 2, already. I have described in detail how to achieve this here (follow link). You can download those guidelines as a PDF if you like.

If you are further into the game, you can even fuck 10 different girls in one game day and 11 on a special occasion. Follow the recommendations given in those posts and your Holiday Island days will be filled with sex.

candylandx

May 6, 2017
What cheatcode do i need to use, to unlock all scenes, events and co ?
This codes are not working for me:
  1. NAME.add_event_seen("EVENT")
  2. NAME.add_appointment_seen("APPOINTMENT")
  3. NAME.add_scene_seen("SCENE")
  4. NAME.add_dream_image("DREAM")

Or am i doing something wrong ?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
What cheatcode do i need to use, to unlock all scenes, events and co ?
This codes are not working for me:
  1. NAME.add_event_seen("EVENT")
  2. NAME.add_appointment_seen("APPOINTMENT")
  3. NAME.add_scene_seen("SCENE")
  4. NAME.add_dream_image("DREAM")

Or am i doing something wrong?
What you are doing wrong is wasting time trying to use a cheat code to unlock all.
Even if you work out what is wrong with this cheat code... all it will do is make the events/scenes/appointments show as achieved on the phone.
The phone is not a replay galley... apart from very few one-time events (which are being changed to repeatable by the Dev with new updates), the only way to see all the content is to play the game.

Also using cheat codes like this will bork your save file, not just the "event_seen" variable is changed during a scene/event/appointment. Other variables for a character will be changed. Variables not being changed ( which would happen during a normal playthrough) will cause crashes and errors.

Follow Alice's advice...

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
A bonus HI FanArt Render.

While creating the last 2 FanArt images with Amy,
I did a test render with her and the schoolgirl outfit.
So here it is...

Amy (Schoolgirl) Studio.png
(***disclaimer***)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes