DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks, DuckSwim, for your Weekend Fan Art, it always is something to look forward to on a Saturday :).

So I can only hope that you will do more renders of Ivyness as she may be accompanied by the outstandingly beautiful Mi. I mean your Holiday Island girls are wonderful anyway, but, Mi outshines them all. She is just perfect in every regard. I know that this certainly is a matter of personal tastes ;). From a rendering perspective, she does have the most beautiful hair of the lot imho.

For those of you who do not know who Mi is, find below all of DuckSwim's fan art posts where she is included (as far as I know):

ps.: Maybe I should mention that I am talking about the wonder woman in the white bikini (first three attachments). Just in case there are people here who do not know who Ivy is and what she looks like.
Thanks,

They are girls I like rendering and do quite often.
Usually together, as I find they enhance each others presence and to allow a fan art angle.

Reactions: BDMick and Bantry

the_decider

Nov 21, 2018
There's been something bothering me about the protagonist's dick and I finally realized what it is. His entire dick has the texture of wrinkly skin - even the head of his dick which is circumcised. It looks like a damn elephant trunk. Has the creator of this game ever seen a penis? They tend to be smooth, not full of wrinkles.

Seriously, wtf is this abomination?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Another Full Day

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a hard time getting over these hideous mega boobs. But the gameplay sounds interesting. Is the game worth playing anyway?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
There's been something bothering me about the protagonist's dick and I finally realized what it is. His entire dick has the texture of wrinkly skin - even the head of his dick which is circumcised. It looks like a damn elephant trunk. Has the creator of this game ever seen a penis? They tend to be smooth, not full of wrinkles.

Seriously, wtf is this abomination?
I think this is the only thing about Holiday Island that I truly dislike. The quality of the renders of the girls is awesome. And then there is that... I'd only be able to speculate why this is so. Like Kiskocya, I have decided for myself to somehow ignore it as I can't change it. But, it always is a distraction when you have fun with one of the beauties.

Thinking about it, I never ever heard any of the HI girls say "Oh my! It's so beautiful!". It always is "Oh my! It's so big!". Maybe there is a reason. Or maybe I was just too distracted?

Anyways. My recommendation: to the hilt is the way to keep the ugliness at bay. If only that were an option...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If you don't like big boobs, no point.
By the way, that is a really lame way to formulate your question.
Thank you forthe answer and the input.
btw... "big" is ok. I'm just no huge fan of "larger than huge". I live in an area where some people still make part of their living holding milk cows, so rather than "boobs" the word "udder" keeps crossing my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you forthe answer and the input.
btw... "big" is ok. I'm just no huge fan of "larger than huge". I live in an area where some people still make part of their living holding milk cows, so rather than "boobs" the word "udder" keeps crossing my mind.
Since you quoted me..well, not all girls got uber tits. Only Faye and Aly got humongous udders as you put it but you still have to play with them if you want to unlock some parts of the game.
But if you can't stomach Yvette's in that case, really no point.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This is currently the only game here that I'm supporting through Patreon.
I just wish everyone has the same focus of this developer. Many projects start well enough, just to be quickly derailed – abandoned, looooong times between updates, etc. One of my pet peeves is when the developer starts a game, makes a couple of updates and then quickly starts to develop something else and basically abandons the previous project.
Also, it is pretty amazing the mix of expertise displayed here: programming skills, top-notch artwork/scenes/animations and even a compelling "story". Oh, and also engagement with the community! This is really great stuff. :)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes