Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You sure you have the right picture? That's from a different game...
It's the right picture just the wrong game.
Probably from Holiday Islands which is an abandoned game from years ago.
Then, who knows, you could be right but that would question the intelligence of the poster who updated an abandoned game with this game last update.
Then again, maybe he's playing on some esoteric device with not seen it before error message.
Who cares anyways, he will mostly not reply.
Furthermore, HI never had .png picture.

PS: I'm nasty when I drink, Henry73au , this post doesn't really deserve a like because of that :)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's the right picture just the wrong game.
Probably from Holiday Islands which is an abandoned game from years ago.
Then, who knows, you could be right but that would question the intelligence of the poster who updated an abandoned game with this game last update.
Then again, maybe he's playing on some esoteric device with not seen it before error message.
Who cares anyways, he will mostly not reply.
Furthermore, HI never had .png picture.

PS: I'm nasty when I drink, Henry73au , this post doesn't really deserve a like because of that :)
Having made a few posts I alcoholical-wise regret, I get you.

That's from Treasure of Nadia, so right pic/wrong game vs. right game/wrong pic we can argue over some of that good whiskey yankeeInKy was bragging about before!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
As I continue to work on Amy's Quest to raise her Love to 100, I noticed something about the current trophy list. Multiple Gold trophy holders take place concurrently (ie - Blowjob or Butt Tease Queen). Does that designate a tie of same number of acts?

On a side note, when viewing current trophies only 4 trophies can be displayed, as opposed to all-time trophies which has a slide bar to display.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As I continue to work on Amy's Quest to raise her Love to 100, I noticed something about the current trophy list. Multiple Gold trophy holders take place concurrently (ie - Blowjob or Butt Tease Queen). Does that designate a tie of same number of acts?

On a side note, when viewing current trophies only 4 trophies can be displayed, as opposed to all-time trophies which has a slide bar to display.
Yes to the first, should only happen if there is a tie.
The scroll bars have been fixed. The fix will be part of the next update. (One was missing and the other one was displayed even when not necessary).

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
WORK AROUND FOR BLACK SCREEN GAME START HI ANDROID BUILD ON SAMSUNG S6/S7 TABLET.

1) Activate Developer Options (go to Settings, About Phone, Software info, tap on build number 7 times)

2) In Developer options find under Drawing sub section Simulate Secondary Display, tap it. I selected 1080p. You know ya did it right because now you'll see a little additional window (think dual monitors on a tablet)

3) Go back to your home screen and start the game. Once it starts go back to Developer Options Secondary display and chose none. No extra little window. Just Holiday island in all it's big titty glory.

Some users have no problem running it. Like say a certain Cheeky Bastard I call a friend. Heck, fires up for me on my phone without issue.

Unfortunately you gotta do this each time to play HI on a tablet for now if your running into the black screen issue. Enjoy

Shout out to a Patreon on Dark's page that gave me this tip.

I

Last edited:

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
It just stopped running, tried reinstalling and running without a patch. In the event log:

Faulting application name: HolidayIsland.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x60517191
Faulting module name: libpython2.7.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x604d84f0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x00000000000966fb
Faulting Process ID: 0x124
Faulting application start time: 0x01d77930729c1a9b
Faulting Application Path: D:\HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland.exe
Faulting module path: D:\HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\libpython2.7.dll
Report ID: 5e171244-cfce-45f1-ac0c-81edf6fdb8ca
Any ideas?

poaroko

Jul 25, 2020
It just stopped running, tried reinstalling and running without a patch. In the event log:

Any ideas?
Like you but difference, mine is no anything happen after run it any idea????

Thu Jul 15 16:12:53 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.81s
Loading error handling took 0.19s
Loading script took 3.00s

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Any ideas?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.81s
Look for a post from SiJa he posted fix.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Any ideas?
The initial fault could be like the one below, but your new install looks like it's a bad download or a faulty download.
If you are trying to use an unofficial compressed version then that could be the fault?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.81s
Have a look at this post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5877906

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Highly unlikely, it's not DarkHound's style.
It's not so much a question of style. For some girls it would fit and I don't have anything against it.
The main problem is animating a threesome so that it looks good. Moving two bodies in sync already is a lot of work. It's much worse for three. The environment and render times would play a role too.
I'm pretty sure doing it without animations wouldn't meet expectations.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's not so much a question of style. For some girls it would fit and I don't have anything against it.
The main problem is animating a threesome so that it looks good. Moving two bodies in sync already is a lot of work. It's much worse for three. The environment and render times would play a role too.
Hmmm... Sounds like an interesting technical challenge for "The Great Darkhound Island Show"...

PS - I didn't mean to poorly advertise, but you have stated there are things that aren't your style (I though this was one of them...)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
What about a kneeling double blowjob on the bar? Is a pretty static thing if you ask me, and can help to deep the bond between the girls

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am currently unlocking all the Aly gallery.
Does anyone know how to trigger the Gym event where MC joins Aly in the shower?
I already read the hint on the phone but the clue is somewhat incomplete.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes