• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Found another problem.
At the nightbar with 3 girls.
I have an appointment now to play poker with Joy.
I go there but the 3 girls pictures are in the foreground in front of the poker screens so I bail out.
I had the same problem - for now roll back to night bar. Instead of going to Joy's office choose another site (ie - player's room) and then choose Poker w/Joy. This will get rid of the foreground of the girls. I'm sure DH will correct in the next update.

Reactions: Bantry

Koperacho

Nov 22, 2017
how do i get sara to the nightbar? i dont understand the sun lotion thing
1. Go for the walk on the beach with Miriam (couple times i think). She sends you pictures.
2. On the one of them (on yacht? or later) When you walk with her, you have option to tell about her tanlines
3. Go to beach bar and ask Yumiko and wait for answer from Sara
4. When u meet Sara at doctor office, you must arange meeting with Joy (reception)
5. Next. Simple meet Sara at doctor again. After this she will be in nightbar on friday.

english "ground zero" ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Found another problem.
At the nightbar with 3 girls.
I have an appointment now to play poker with Joy.
I go there but the 3 girls pictures are in the foreground in front of the poker screens so I bail out.
I had the same problem - for now roll back to night bar. Instead of going to Joy's office choose another site (ie - player's room) and then choose Poker w/Joy. This will get rid of the foreground of the girls. I'm sure DH will correct in the next update.
If something like that happens again, please let me know. I can only fix something if I know that there is a problem :)
In case something like that happens again, open the console and type:
start_scene()

Oct 26, 2017
Coming back to this game after a couple years away...couldn't get past the lack of much in terms of animation in the scenes. Has that improved at all, ie - has the dev starting using videos instead of still frames?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I was being nice to Heather at the reception and went to my strength training appointment with Alice at the gym at 15:00 (go-to-date button). Then this happened :). I have never seen this bug before. Is this giantess-Alice or mini-Heather?
1633212722611.png

It stayed like this throughout the training session.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
When I first was getting Sara to come to the night bar, I chose "no bra" because I didn't realize "push up bra" was a requirement for the achievements. How do you undo that without going back to a pre-decision save?

slyyfoxx99

Feb 8, 2020
When I first was getting Sara to come to the night bar, I chose "no bra" because I didn't realize "push up bra" was a requirement for the achievements. How do you undo that without going back to a pre-decision save?
You don't have to. At the time she'll tease you and say she's wearing the bra anyway.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes