44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Wet T shirt contest repeating. I am using v0-3-1-1. On Saturday morning I got 5 requests on phone. Canceled two and had three left. 10:00 - Relax at the pool with Yvette. Then I got a request for 15:00 - Relax at the pool with Amy. Then the office wanted Wet T shirt contest at 15:00. This I rescheduled for 13:00. Started the day, and after the 10:00 Relax at the pool with Yvette, at 11:00 the Wet T shirt contest started. Completed the contest, and at 13:00 the contest started over. I believe that this is caused by the rescheduling of the start time.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Wet T shirt contest repeating. I am using v0-3-1-1. On Saturday morning I got 5 requests on phone. Canceled two and had three left. 10:00 - Relax at the pool with Yvette. Then I got a request for 15:00 - Relax at the pool with Amy. Then the office wanted Wet T shirt contest at 15:00. This I rescheduled for 13:00. Started the day, and after the 10:00 Relax at the pool with Yvette, at 11:00 the Wet T shirt contest started. Completed the contest, and at 13:00 the contest started over. I believe that this is caused by the rescheduling of the start time.
Get this: https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/page-1317#post-6719587

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot complete Amy's follow to ladies room scene at all but follow to ladies room while alone is completed. During drinking I am able to follow her to the ladies room but that achievement cannot be completed in the scene display.

Only that scene is remaining and my hidden OCD is making me repeat till it discovers. So, since it's advance scene is unlocked now I am not able to complete that one scene?

(Is there any cheat way too unlock that? Seriously i have spend hours for one scene hehe)
amy.add_scene_seen("Nightbar_ladies_room")

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I'm missing two context-related sexts from Yvette and I have no idea how to get them. I have the four in the blue lingerie, the one with Alice, the one with another misc. girl, and Yvette in Yumiko's outfit. I thought the last two might be part of the black & red set, but I wrapped up all of those from every other girl some time ago. Nothing on this in the guide either.

Is this like the Alice situation (that is, the number is off from what's actually available as of this update)? If not, can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm missing two context-related sexts from Yvette and I have no idea how to get them. I have the four in the blue lingerie, the one with Alice, the one with another misc. girl, and Yvette in Yumiko's outfit. I thought the last two might be part of the black & red set, but I wrapped up all of those from every other girl some time ago. Nothing on this in the guide either.

Is this like the Alice situation (that is, the number is off from what's actually available as of this update)? If not, can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
From what you said, you're missing the 2 pics in her blue nightwear lingerie.
Visit her at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ezio12

Jun 26, 2017
I found a bug that causes an infinite loop in the lab

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 711, in script call
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 66, in script
��[$�}��Y�qsK�Ra?������G���T�߰���F:b��inSMsc�o �-��hȝ<�g���wE�^Z�{iTvjR��{������Ǘ�70
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
��[$�}��Y�qsK�Ra?������G���T�߰���F:b��inSMsc�o �-��hȝ<�g���wE�^Z�{iTvjR��{������Ǘ�70
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Dec 7, 2019
In game wallpapers from Yvette new scenes.
View attachment 1444848
View attachment 1444850
For as much as I like these new scenes, they also reveal my major problem with the game:

The same outfits over and over again.

I get that you don't want to change outfits in the day-to-day stuff since that'd mean tons of work but when it comes to special events, why not give her a special bikini or a different hairstyle or different make-up or anything other than what she wears in every other scene?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I found a bug that causes an infinite loop in the lab

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Exception: Possible infinite loop.
Have you done a search of this thread? You would have found that this infinite loop has been reported numerous times before and it is already fixed. See here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/page-1310#post-6701775
So, have you updated your game to the 0.3.1.1 version (see opening page)?

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
How do I get Any's affection to 100? It's at 75 and the game says it's supposed to be at 100 for both love and affection. (We slept together) Is there a console code other than "Amy Evans.rsm[0].affection_max=100" ? That code doesn't seem to work.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
How do I get Any's affection to 100? It's at 75 and the game says it's supposed to be at 100 for both love and affection. (We slept together) Is there a console code other than "Amy Evans.rsm[0].affection_max=100" ? That code doesn't seem to work.
Did you read the Companion Guide (see opening page)? Did you follow the hints listed in your phone? It is all explained there.
By the way: manually changing Amy's stats usually borks the game as far as I know. Hopefully, you have a save file from before you did that.

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
Guys, I need your help. Whenever I try to open the game, it won't open. I mean, it doesn't work at all and I couldn't find anything on the forum to solve the problem. Is there anyone who knows the solution?

Reactions: sting19967

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Without saying exactly what the bug is we have no idea of how to offer a possible solution. Same thing with the Butt Contest starting twice in one day. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once in the evening. Which is it?
Once in the morning, once in the afternoon

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes