ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello,
I wrote a Python script to execute commands into the game console.
The last time I used it was on version 0.2.x.x, now I've tried to run it on the new version and it is not working, the enter keypress is ignored, is it changed anything in the console to avoid this kind of script?

If you want to give it a try this is the code (start the script and focus the game console, the script starts to type after 5 seconds)

Code:
from pynput.keyboard import Key, Controller
from time import sleep

# To open the console: shift+o (char o)

keyboard = Controller()

# Uncomment the name of the girls currently on the island
names = [
    #'alice',
    #'aly',
    #'amy',
    #'brenda',
    #'delizia',
    #'desire',
    #'eva',
    #'faye',
    #'heather',
    #'ivy',
    #'jennifer',
    #'jessica',
    #'joy',
    #'lacey',
    #'mercedes',
    #'miriam',
    #'natasha',
    #'renee',
    #'yumiko',
    #'yvette'
    ]

stats = [
    '.rsm[0].love_max = 100',
    '.rsm[0].love = 100',
    '.rsm[0].affection_max = 100',
    '.rsm[0].affection = 100',
    '.rsm[0].favor = 200',
    '.rsm[0].anger = 0',
    '.lust = 100'
    ]

# to give the time to focus on the console after that script starts
sleep(5)

# for each name
for name in names:
    # for each stat
    for stat in stats:
        # combine name and stat to build the command to execute in the console
        command = name + stat

# for each character contained into the command
        for char in command:
            keyboard.tap(char)

# enter at the end of the command
        keyboard.tap(Key.enter)
        sleep(0.1)
The number of game changes since this would work, is beyond this process being allowed to work anymore. Yes, it makes sense if you think about it.

How about just try the game and see what happens?

Reactions: sfcpres and Bantry

Kumidan

Sep 5, 2021
Better question: If someone runs your script and it messes up and Borks their game and saves, are you going to offer unlimited support to help them resolve their issues and restore their game and saves to a playable status again? You have 3 posts and this is the first your script has been posted in this thread, unless you had a previous identity and were banned or kicked off of F95Zone.
I'm not forcing anyone to use that script and if someone is capable to run it, it means he also understands Python and can say what it does before running it. Doing so, he could see that those are the common commands suggested by any cheat site.
In short, you are free to not run the script, I'm only asking someone who understands Python (do you?) why the script can send all the commands except for the enter key, nothing more.
To be sure it doesn't write anything bad, you could focus on an empty txt file to see what it writes, it writes anywhere you can type.

Kumidan

Sep 5, 2021
UPDATE: no more need for help, I've solved the issue using a different library to simulate the keyboard input.
Happy gaming to all of you.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
UPDATE: no more need for help, I've solved the issue using a different library to simulate the keyboard input.
Happy gaming to all of you.
Odd, must have been a pb on your end. I just tested and I have no issue with the return key on console.

Reactions: Kumidan

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Ok I will have to say that the watch "permanent" display idea is either broken or completely worded/coded wrong. If you have the option to "Permanently show the watch displaying (Insert girl name here)" and you go to a new location with other girls the watch SHOULD NOT change the display and info from the person you are trying to keep track of to 1 of the girls that are at the new location. It says "Permanent" for a reason. Rant over

EDIT: Now if only ALY would stop being lazy and get the MC's attention in the hallway from behind her door, that would be Amazing.
I Concur Sir~

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
The problem isn't fixing it once I know about it. Most of these fixes take just a couple of minutes
The problem is to keep track of everything with the huge amount if content and scenes.
EDIT: Fixed it. Will be part of the next update,.
I appreciate All your hard work and dedication to providing us with a consistently evolving & constantly improving Fantastic Fantasy Vacation Resort/Lotto Winning Tropical Destination:cool::sneaky::giggle::love::p;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

We are Family

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Loq

Jun 13, 2017
anyone knows how to get the context related pics of yumiko? I can only get the first one out of 4

Loq

Jun 13, 2017
i need help with something, idk with but when i tried to unlock amy night bar bathroom scene (the normal scene, no the sex scene) after pass the scene, that scene does not unlock in the gallery, i tried everything: modify the stats with commands, start the scene with the night bar full, everything, but nothing happen, and when i tried do the sex scene, that scene does unlock normally, is that a bug or something?
Im having the exact same error, did you manage to fix it?

2Freeright

Oct 18, 2019
Was there ever a fix for mac users on this? Like two updates ago it would crash on me at start. Couldn't get it to work at all. Even downloaded straight from Patreon. Really wanna play but don't wanna waste the time downloading if it isn't gonna work.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 23. of January 2022)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
543 additional renders, videos or sound files
162 updated renders

New features and content
  • Ivy will be replaced by a new model. This means all her renders will be redone in high res and new ones will be added as well --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Sara's quest line about her experiments will be concluded. This involves several steps, a third night bar outfit and her participation in the butt and wet-T contest --> still working on it
  • Yvette will get a very long new scene at the night bar wearing her new skimpy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Delizia will get a recurring event with several achievements and branches to collect sperm samples from the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Delizia will get an event where she returns to the island after she has taken the exam --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara will be able to participate in the wet-T contest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her third evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done, writing about 50% done)
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her fourth evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done, writing about 50% done)
  • Sara gets a topless posing scene as a reward for winning the poker game against her --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a third and fourth night bar outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a poker play scene in the night bar's green room --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an event where she leaves the island to take an exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy gets a story telling event at the restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The restaurant area will be completely remade in high res and an outside restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a second event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy gets a friendly wrestling scene as a reward for winning the poker game (includes two achievements) --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's poker scene will be remade and custom dialogue will be added. She also gets a new poker outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's nightbar scene at the ladies room will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's drink scene at the nigth bar when she's wearing her basic dress will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's arrival scene has been reworked with her new model and high res images are used now --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will be able to participate in the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to become a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • Amy's sexy evening outfit will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Yvette's sexy and her skimpy evening outfits will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's dream images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's phone images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's character sprites will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Added the possibility to have multiple base sprites depending on the girl's mood (angry, happy, etc.). This will be used for Delizia in the doctor's office and for Sara in the night bar for the next release --> will be part of 0.3.2
Bug fixes
  • The nurse disappeared too early in one of the sperm congestions scenes (while she was still talking) --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes