Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Do anyone have walkthrough or guide for scene for 0.3.1.1?
The current version of the Companion Guide (v.0.3.1.0) is up to date for v.0.3.1.1 as v.0.3.1.1 was a bugfix release to correct a couple minor things missed in the initial testing of v.0.3.1.0. If you are looking for help with a specific appointment, event, scene, you need to describe which one and what you have tried already.

Reactions: sfcpres

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You go all Mister Spock on me with math and science but in this instance I'm more of a Captain Kirk kind of guy, I think with my primal brain :)
Kidding aside, I'm just waiting for the NewVy updated to make worthy wallpapers with her.
While we wait.

1. Smaller than Faye?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. As Faye?

3. Bigger than Faye?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there a reason why the mc's pp looks like the slabs of lamb meat they shave bits off for doner kebabs? Also Faye's dick sucking face looks cartoonishly bad.
I don't know the reason, I'm merely using the in game pictures but yes, the dick asset isn't very good.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Triumphant Return?

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
The current version of the Companion Guide (v.0.3.1.0) is up to date for v.0.3.1.1 as v.0.3.1.1 was a bugfix release to correct a couple minor things missed in the initial testing of v.0.3.1.0. If you are looking for help with a specific appointment, event, scene, you need to describe which one and what you have tried already.
Ooo, thank

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
development news post for this week? :D
  • Ivy will be replaced by a new model. This means all her renders will be redone in high res and new ones will be added as well --> still working on it
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new sexy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new skimpy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)

Ivy will not be fully converted for Rel 3.2 as confirmed by Darkhound1.
So what Ivy that is included + writing and code integration of Yvette's tasks are what remains before testing.

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
The first thing is to make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
If it still is happening try this...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id
I dont find this folders in my game, what the hell...

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Quick question for Darkhound:

Absolutely love this game! Have you thought about possibly adding an event after you bump into Faye in the hallway, similar to the event when you bump into Ivy? I know they talk about it & you get to feel Faye's breasts, but she's always busy & leaves you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes