The Doode

Jan 1, 2022
I agree 100% as she is my fave character hands down. Shes not been getting a obit of attention an update or two ago to be fair but never the less shes still needing way more attention and progress sex scene wise. Still i cant complain - the more recent focus is on a lot of tier 3 girls and with more to come. It can be frustrating to wait but fans of those girls are even more deprived than us Aly fans are haha (im happy for them)
Agreed. Really needs a proper sex scene with penetration.. ;)

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
i found some guilde, but still have some issues with gym at night with Mercedes, showed one time i missed and cant now do it... still thinking where i did mistake.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
More wallpapers.
This one wasn't easy to make (denim, pose, symmetry, back ground color, adequate middle picture, remembering Jessica arrival, etc).

1644694733357.png

I forget Natasha. She got one of the biggest pair.
Not a fan of Aly pose in the wallpaper but she got no boobs pictures that can fit....she's just too huge.
Anyway, these are the biggest boobs on the island :

1644695873651.png

M&M's and Bounty.
1644697363470.png

Oreo
1644698747324.png

Vanilla Moka Chocolate
1644699107193.png

Pure Caffeine
1644700634402.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Anyway, these are the biggest boobs on the island :
Common assumption, but classic Ivy is the biggest.

While technically a J her 42" size and breast diameter means she beat all others on size (volume) of boobs.
(confirmed by Darkhound1, no guesswork involved).

Come Rel 3.2 it will change, new Ivy run marginally lower volume, so Faye will be the biggest then, and for the first time as it happens (being the donor of Ivyness to Ivy no guesswork is involved here either).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zapallbugs

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Common assumption, but classic Ivy is the biggest.

While technically a J her 42" size means she beat all others on size (volume) of boobs.
(confirmed by Darkhound1, no guesswork involved).

Come Rel 3.2 it will change, new Ivy run marginally lower volume, so Faye will be the biggest then, and for the first time as it happens (being the donor of Ivyness to Ivy no guesswork is involved here either).
You go all Mister Spock on me with math and science but in this instance I'm more of a Captain Kirk kind of guy, I think with my primal brain :)
Kidding aside, I'm just waiting for the NewVy updated to make worthy wallpapers with her.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Do anyone have walkthrough or guide for scene for 0.3.1.1?
The current version of the Companion Guide (v.0.3.1.0) is up to date for v.0.3.1.1 as v.0.3.1.1 was a bugfix release to correct a couple minor things missed in the initial testing of v.0.3.1.0. If you are looking for help with a specific appointment, event, scene, you need to describe which one and what you have tried already.

Reactions: sfcpres

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You go all Mister Spock on me with math and science but in this instance I'm more of a Captain Kirk kind of guy, I think with my primal brain :)
Kidding aside, I'm just waiting for the NewVy updated to make worthy wallpapers with her.
While we wait.

1. Smaller than Faye?

2. As Faye?

3. Bigger than Faye?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there a reason why the mc's pp looks like the slabs of lamb meat they shave bits off for doner kebabs? Also Faye's dick sucking face looks cartoonishly bad.
I don't know the reason, I'm merely using the in game pictures but yes, the dick asset isn't very good.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes