norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Is it possible to implement a time checker in the different locations.
E.g. to check the time in the beach when time passes so you dont automatically trigger an event like the butt contest. That will mean that it is still possible to use the beach until the event takes place.
As it is now then I cant hang out with someone at the beach or pool before noon if there is an event at 3 pm.

But seriously thank you for a kick-ass game :)
I dont really understand the problem. The butt contest happens only once a week and only triggers if you answered "YES" before to the message of the reception that you will be there.

Reactions: junior366

MalaDicktator

Feb 9, 2022
Get the update to version 0.3.1.1 from my patreon page directly.
There shouldn't be any restrictions like you describe. There was a bug in 0.3.1.0 where appointments could be triggered too early or several times in a row. This has been fixed with 0.3.1.1.
If you still have this problem after you got the fix from my patreon, please upload a save file with this problem and I will have a look.
Thank you so much! I will update asap :)

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Never ran into this before.
Get message from Reception of heavy afternoon rain.
Do stuff inside and go to my room at 2 AM.
Check the pool and Jessica is swimming nude ... in the rain!
Persists throughout the scene.

Cret1982

Jan 25, 2022
hi,

its a really cool game but now im stucked in the underground lab.
At a the scene where im waiting in my room to picked up by miriam or mercedes.
Can somebody help me? :)

thx

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
hi,

its a really cool game but now im stucked in the underground lab.
At a the scene where im waiting in my room to picked up by miriam or mercedes.
Can somebody help me? :)

thx
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
The current version is 0.3.1.1 - update your game.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I am bit stuck... How do you lower anger attribute? One of the girls have high anger, and it hasn't gone down in several days.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any reason for the cap on company favor?
If there is, can it be raised to, say 999?
I don't like to lose out on my Sunday bonus favor because my favor was already 500. I know I could've just bought some candy, but sometimes you forget it's Sunday.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any reason for the cap on company favor?
If there is, can it be raised to, say 999?
I don't like to lose out on my Sunday bonus favor because my favor was already 500. I know I could've just bought some candy, but sometimes you forget it's Sunday.
Or stop changing your island roster. Sending girls home and bringing them back or new ones to island costs the most. Followed by changing the roles of the girls, like who is the maid, doctor, etc. Even then, with a little planning you can maintain your company favor balance until your arm gives out. That's providing you don't use the mod or console code to change the balance as needed.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Or stop changing your island roster. Sending girls home and bringing them back or new ones to island costs the most. Followed by changing the roles of the girls, like who is the maid, doctor, etc. Even then, with a little planning you can maintain your company favor balance until your arm gives out. That's providing you don't use the mod or console code to change the balance as needed.
What you are saying proves my point. If the cap were raised or eliminated, changing roles and moving girls off the island would be easier.
My question is: why is there a cap on company favor? It seems like something that was put in early on, but doesn't serve a purpose anymore.

Reactions: rainwake

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
What you are saying proves my point. If the cap were raised or eliminated, changing roles and moving girls off the island would be easier.
My question is: why is there a cap on company favor? It seems like something that was put in early on, but doesn't serve a purpose anymore.
In many video games, the total amount of currency the player can hold is always limited in order to make it relevant.
It's part of the "gameplay".

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I never found the cap a problem. When you are scheduled to receive more favor, like at the end of the week you can buy stuff to drain the coffers. You can keep the sperm samples as a favor reserve and only sell them when you really need the favor. Maybe you need to do some planning for the next few days and think what will be required when. But that doesn't really hurt either.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
In many video games, the total amount of currency the player can hold is always limited in order to make it relevant.
It's part of the "gameplay".
You will lose in Strategy games because without speding your enemy will destroy you, there isn't a direct cap. They cap the total amount of resources rather the amount you can stockpile.
There is a cap of amount of currency in very very old rpg like Ultima Underworld because gold coins are heavy....for some reasons modern RPG have the currency that is weightless.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
How long should I wait for Amy to tell me she is leaving for implant removal? I have done all of her quests listed prior to this point and I already waited like 3 weeks now. I tried stay in my room all day some times now but no luck. Right now, the other quests I have are discovering Mercedes and Miriam;s secret, asking joy on how to make the girls happy (I completed the quests for all of the girls on the island at the moment since Joy say there are no more wishes in the mailbox) and find out why you are on the island.

Edit: I reload an old save and complete the collecting the 4 sperm samples quest again and then the next day I waited until 10 or 11 am and amy came to my room. But in my current save, it's already like 4 week past the day I complete the quest... is the game broken?

Edit2: Amy came to my room now. For anyone in the future that are stuck on this, I think the best thing to do is to decline any dates that girls invites you on and just keep waiting in your room.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Aly needs more content period
I agree 100% as she is my fave character hands down. Shes not been getting a obit of attention an update or two ago to be fair but never the less shes still needing way more attention and progress sex scene wise. Still i cant complain - the more recent focus is on a lot of tier 3 girls and with more to come. It can be frustrating to wait but fans of those girls are even more deprived than us Aly fans are haha (im happy for them)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes