Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Hey, I'm curious, how much of the Game is already finished, or how far is the game currently. I think I played it a year or two ago and would love to know if there is any kind of projection on the progress of the game.
I would say that Darkhound1 is about halfway done with the game, but the work is infinite, so we're looking at a Zeno's paradox situation.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.5.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.5.0 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.5.0 has 795 new renders, videos and sound files and 181 updated renders.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.5.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.5.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.5.x will be 0.3.5.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

EDIT: New version without xmod and companion will be uploaded right now. Links will be back in about 30 minutes.
If you already downloaded the old version, no worries. Delete the following files in the game folder:

• xmod_scripts.rpyc (to get rid of the xmod)
  • niceerotica_companion.rpyc (to get rid of the companion mod)
Sorry for that.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
Anyone else having issues downloading from the links on Patreon (Windows version)? Neither MEGA nor Google Drive is working for me :(

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw Darkhound's message in here.

EDIT: New version without xmod and companion will be uploaded right now. Links will be back in about 30 minutes.

Reactions: MrJoeMo

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
Anyone else having issues downloading from the links on Patreon (Windows version)? Neither MEGA nor Google Drive is working for me :(

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw Darkhound's message in here.

yes, be patient, the new links will be created. Had the same problem. Dark probably had problems uploading or something. So be patient!!!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
With Rel 3.5out it is possible to do some basic theory crafting on the roadmap topic for the girls themselves (though not for the game in general).

1646734844200.png

We know now the new tiers for the Resort guests (unique, main, regular and side characters)

General observation
The girls are now differentiated with clearly defined roles and futures.

Also it is possible for girls to be declared completed.
We should therefore expect to see more and more girls go complete.

Either as in done, or with a future new girl added to drive the content for an area ex. Natasha's for an ultra busty black.

Resort guests
Yvette and Amy are formalized as unique characters and will thus continue to spearhead content.

Given the rise of the specials, the lab and planned girls, the regulars are mostly stars belonging to the older era (though Ivy is likely to be prominent for some time while she is remade and catches up).

The side characters are formalized as being thus and given Delizia's transformation, it is likely Renee and Lacey (the other two non-functional resort guests) will also transform to staff.

Natasha will be completed and a black and busty will handle future content for that type of girl.

Specials
While it is not possible to accurately theory craft the special's tiers, it seems reasonable to proxy them nonetheless (Joy being an exception as she is pure story) based on a story/lab basis.

The lab girls and the lab itself are prominent, with large investments, so it seems reasonable to assume one or more of the lab girls will be a main of sorts and that all specials will continue to benefit in general.

Yumiko is the likely exception. She does not have a lab connection and is pure hired help. She looks like a staff prototype at this point (and would be likely to convert).

General Note.
This is theorycrafting based on Rel 3.5 and the new tiers and design.
It is my opinion/guesses.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Holiday Island 0.3.5.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.5.0 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.5.0 has 795 new renders, videos and sound files and 181 updated renders.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.5.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.5.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:
OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.5.x will be 0.3.5.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

If you already downloaded the old version, no worries. Delete the following files in the game folder:

• xmod_scripts.rpyc (to get rid of the xmod)
  • niceerotica_companion.rpyc (to get rid of the companion mod)
Sorry for that.
awesome!
sorry for the dumb question but can't seem to find version 3.5 on the website here
where can I download it?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes