kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Some public previews of the new Lacey (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everybody,

as a patron, you have already seen a couple of preview images of the new Lacey.
Today I'm going to share some more images with all of you.
  • First image is from her beach walk scene, wearing her skimpy bikini.
  • Second image shows Lacey walking into the gym after changing into her workout outfit
  • Third image is Lacey complaining about too much weight when she's about to do pecs training
  • Image number four shows her starting with her yoga exercises
  • In the last one, she's leaving the gym shower
I hope you enjoy the previews,
Darkhound

View attachment 1868214

View attachment 1868216 View attachment 1868215 View attachment 1868217 View attachment 1868219
Thanks
Nice work , she's amazing but I'm already nostalgic for her little chest

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Haha! This is the confirmation I was looking for, I am not the only one! Speak up if you feel the same way!
I am not against for starting new game every now and then but I haven't had time to catch up old content
The Game hint system is a little bit cumbersome to deal. I would like to pin girls events so I don't need always check on phone on example if I had every pool event with Alison, Yvette or Lacey.

Not like I complain to repeat poledance session with Amy but I missed accidentally Heathers one so I wait next opportunity and I use it to do hotshot with Renee, again. My bad memory is my greatest enemy while playing this game :LUL:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

Hello everybody,

• Second image shows Lacey walking into the gym after changing into her workout outfit
  • Third image is Lacey complaining about too much weight when she's about to do pecs training
Darkhound

View attachment 1868214

View attachment 1868216 View attachment 1868215 View attachment 1868217 View attachment 1868219
she looks amazing! .. hope she gets one of those joey/sara pills too!

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
1655203594640.png

Hello guys,

I am in the middle of Delizia's Doctor exam quest. After I talked with Joy about Delizia, in open tasks and quests give me a hint that I go to the doctor office late evening or in the night. But I keep getting the noti that the doctor office is closed, please contact reception in case of an emergency. Can anyone help me with this please ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 1870067

Hello guys,

I am in the middle of Delizia's Doctor exam quest. After I talked with Joy about Delizia, in open tasks and quests give me a hint that I go to the doctor office late evening or in the night. But I keep getting the noti that the doctor office is closed, please contact reception in case of an emergency. Can anyone help me with this please ?
Try going later. Like around 23:00hrs and you do not have to go to the doctor's office directly, just return to your room or head to reception. The scene will start and say something along the lines of, "As you pass the doctor's office ..."

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

LISA gets a laser

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Hello everybody,

Darkhound

View attachment 1868214

crushed it with that character design!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Nope, entirely wrong, spectacularly so.
I guess it was because she was one of the only girls who didnt have zzz sized breasts and they needed to put her into the cookie cutter mold that all the rest of the girls have.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I guess it was because she was one of the only girls who didnt have zzz sized breasts and they needed to put her into the cookie cutter mold that all the rest of the girls have.
. . . Or, maybe it could be that the base DAZ model that Darkhound used for Lacey was obsolete (G2F or V4?) and not fully compatible with the other current assets used to create renders for the game, and therefore needed to be replaced with an updated version (or something more or less to that effect).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Also wrong and Darkhound1 is a He, not a They.
As for Lacey,

She is a very old side character who got stream rolled by the passage of time (tech, quality, lack of a defined purpose).
More or less end of the line for her.

But she scored an upgrade instead and modernized.
Picked up a staff conversion while at it too.

Significant investments, lucky girl.

And yes, some who can only love old Lacey will disagree, that's fine, they can move on to another game.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Also wrong and Darkhound1 is a He, not a They.
As for Lacey,

She is a very old side character who got stream rolled by the passage of time (tech, quality, lack of a defined purpose).
More or less end of the line for her.

But she scored an upgrade instead and modernized.
Picked up a staff conversion while at it too.

Significant investments, lucky girl.

And yes, some who can only love old Lacey will disagree, that's fine, they can move on to another game.
If she's one of your favorites, be happy she got upgraded instead of replaced!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes