Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There are some numbers next to the unseen events. What do they mean? Are they some sort of hints?
Yes, they are hints, telling you what the stat levels need to be at a minimum. Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
So, I'm looking at 14 girls on this laptop and not one with regular sized tits in the bunch? That's too bad. Couldn't even include one. Does that change, or is it just an early in the game thing?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So, I'm looking at 14 girls on this laptop and not one with regular sized tits in the bunch? That's too bad. Couldn't even include one. Does that change, or is it just an early in the game thing?
Page 1583, it is exactly what it looks to be, boob game, if flat your thing, you're in the wrong game.

Reactions: junior366

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Page 1583, it is exactly what it looks to be, boob game, if flat your thing, you're in the wrong game.
By early in the game, I meant I just discovered it and started. Excuse the fuck outta me for asking a legit question. Big difference between Flat, and what I've seen so far. It's not outside the realm of possibility that a game dev might actually want to expand their audience by including one chick that could walk upright. Regardless, thanks. I guess.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Holiday Island is most definitely a big-to-huge boobs game; the big tits tag, along with the banner picture, the game description, and sample game screenshots in the VERY FIRST POST should be your clues regarding the boob sizes of the Island girls in the game. FWIW Delizia, Brenda, Renée, and Sara (when she's not "enhanced") are more on the normal side of big, but if huge boobs isn't your thing, then this game might not be ideal for you.

alfonsino1976

Sep 20, 2020
I'm trying to do the scene of faye at the bar having a drink and natasha won't join me, I'm in the right girl's outfits and it doesn't work for me... please help

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
By early in the game, I meant I just discovered it and started. Excuse the fuck outta me for asking a legit question. Big difference between Flat, and what I've seen so far. It's not outside the realm of possibility that a game dev might actually want to expand their audience by including one chick that could walk upright. Regardless, thanks. I guess.
That's fine but, small problem, the game's banner and intro literally says "Parade of Enormous boobs".
Therefore, if "flat" is your thing, you're in the wrong game.

1675451130493.png

Edit : I can see MarsUltor already covered who is considered small, so removed that part from this post.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to put it in relation, Lacey,Delizia,Rene, are the "Flat" girls over here Sara, Jennifer have their own League, but that is all about personal Taste, and overall I like the Balace of the Art, They all have nice huge Boobs but they don't look exagerate

tineencia

Nov 27, 2022
For starters, I know almost nothing about Mac's, that being said ... is this a fresh install or are you trying to update from a previous version?

Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work. The truth is that I had already played the game on the mac a while ago and one day it just stopped running

Rehvenes

May 31, 2017
Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work. The truth is that I had already played the game on the mac a while ago and one day it just stopped running
I had the same problem. I used the "game fix" that is on the front page, and everything was back to normal!

Reactions: MarsUltor

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
Man. This game has the absolute worst balance of "dumb shit you gotta do" vs "fucking." I don't mind a little grind, and I'm all for RPG-style leveling and gameplay, but this game is way out of sync.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Seems to me it only triggers by some chance. I had all prerequisites checked as well and it didn't trigger for me at first, after reloading it did though.
If it doesn't work for you just by reloading, you'll have to open and close your phone and/or watch some apps there like quest list or whatever, as that will change something involved in rolling random chances or whatever. Also, as mentioned in the hints for the scene, you'll have to let Faye retell you her breast development story, it won't work if you choose to ask her a general question instead or whatever that second option was.
Yup (y). Been reloading as well either at the beginning of that day since I create a save at 0200 & I also create a save at 2130. I make sure Faye is not a doctor & both Faye & Natasha are not working the front desk at night so they are both completely free to be in the nightbar. I've tried forcing both to be in the nightbar & many times they just happen to be there at the same time on their own. I've had her repeat the development story 4 times now (created a save when I see those 2 choices) & the general question (2nd option) just leads to nothing. Will keep trying since like you said, its random.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes