Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
This is my usual, generic appreciation post for darkhound1 's incredible work, each new release is better than the previous one, my man (y)(y)(y)

Also just a quick, cheeky comment about the inevitable avalanche of new inattentive posts about "full save please" and similar stuff, 'cause I think we can put a positive spin to it: they are a clear statistical sign of the game getting more widely spread and popular (since many newcomers tend to obviously not know and not read this kind of things), which means more potential patreons for the creator in the long run. :p

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
Whenever I got to the doctor's office I get the "nobody's here" event, and after a couple of lines of dialogue the game throws an error at me. I can Ignore it, but then after I finish the convo I get the same event 2 more times (with errors to Ignore) before I end up in an empty office, with Deliza shown throughout the event as being in a different location... After moving somewhere else and returning it happens again. Also can't the change doctor, another error. Combined these two mean I can't get the new scene for Alice.

Ever since Deliza had been changed to this whole staff role, doc’s office has been nothing but a massive source of bugs for me:(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Whenever I got to the doctor's office I get the "nobody's here" event, and after a couple of lines of dialogue the game throws an error at me. I can Ignore it, but then after I finish the convo I get the same event 2 more times (with errors to Ignore) before I end up in an empty office, with Deliza shown throughout the event as being in a different location... After moving somewhere else and returning it happens again. Also can't the change doctor, another error. Combined these two mean I can't get the new scene for Alice.

Ever since Deliza had been changed to this whole staff role, doc’s office has been nothing but a massive source of bugs for me:(

Shouldn't be happening. There must be something wrong with your save file. Can you upload it for me to have a look?

Reactions: 1happyday

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
Shouldn't be happening. There must be something wrong with your save file. Can you upload it for me to have a look?
Huh, while trying different things right now I've managed to get it to work, lol. I did it by getting the event at Doctor's office with Deliza in it at night. After that she's at the doc's office as usual, no error and I can change doctors as well.

But save file(s) still attached, for science. Probably messed it up by abusing Companion mod, sorry :( 26-3 - with error, 26-10 - no error.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Huh, while trying different things right now I've managed to get it to work, lol. I did it by getting the event at Doctor's office with Deliza in it at night. After that she's at the doc's office as usual, no error and I can change doctors as well.

But save file(s) still attached, for science. Probably messed it up by abusing Companion mod, sorry :( 26-3 - with error, 26-10 - no error.
To fix the save 26-3 open the console and type:
jobs.doctor2 = no_char
Somehow you had the no_char twice with 2 class instances.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Random bug I stumbled into: During Yumiko's blowjob at the bar at night when I clicked on the fastest rhythm setting the text read, "Don't slow down, Amy!"

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Yup (y). Been reloading as well either at the beginning of that day since I create a save at 0200 & I also create a save at 2130. I make sure Faye is not a doctor & both Faye & Natasha are not working the front desk at night so they are both completely free to be in the nightbar. I've tried forcing both to be in the nightbar & many times they just happen to be there at the same time on their own. I've had her repeat the development story 4 times now (created a save when I see those 2 choices) & the general question (2nd option) just leads to nothing. Will keep trying since like you said, its random.
The save where you have the two choices won't do you any good I believe, as you can't access your phone while the conversation is already running.
Make a save when both of them are in the bar in the correct outfits, BEFORE you start a conversation. Then from there you can start trying and reloading with using different phone apps first or reentering the bar from different locations, that also makes a difference.

Benkin

Jan 27, 2022
I also have a weird behavior in the doctor office.
Lacey is on duty, but its always Delizia in the menu
Its a brand new save
1675531854566.png

Regards,

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi! I have a problem, the game has stopped running. That is, everything worked in the morning, but now it doesn't. has anyone encountered? how to treat? mac os m1
Have you tried the 'Quick Fix', posted on the first page of this thread?

Quick Fix.JPG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bantry I guess that is a "Big Mäc" spezific problem,
freshboy1984 sorry I don't have a Mac but Maybe this post here can help you
You mean removing quarantine and fixing the execute permission ? OK, time for another lecture.

Two things might have gone wrong (this is not related to the game being comressed or not):
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during packaging.
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.
darkhound1 sorry for quoting from another tread, I wanted to help this User with his Mac problems

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes