Lizanders

Nov 12, 2021
Tried your suggestions and dev fix (useless, because there are no such files), still doesn't work. "Quit unexpectedly"
Thanks for helping in advance.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Tried your suggestions and dev fix (useless, because there are no such files), still doesn't work. "Quit unexpectedly"
Quit unexpectedly means it crashed. If it worked at first and then starts crashing at the same moment without anything changing on your end, that probably means you got a corrupted file or files somewhere. It could be the game, a save or a preference file.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Quit unexpectedly means it crashed. If it worked at first and then starts crashing at the same moment without anything changing on your end, that probably means you got a corrupted file or files somewhere. It could be the game, a save or a preference file.
It's the persitent file in the saves folders.
There is a fix in OP. For Windows users.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's the persitent file in the saves folders.
There is a fix in OP. For Windows users.
Lizanders Deleting the persistent save file is worth a try. The persistent file on Mac is in ~/Library/RenPy/Island-1499865023

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i think the sauna isn't working right. no matter how much i check it, its always empty
Since Yvette is the only girl you can do anything with in the sauna, you need to know her location at any given time. 'Pin' her to the upper left of your screen and check her location. When it says sauna go there. Or if it says she is in the spa, go there and then invite her to the sauna.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The two things so far in this update I seem to be unable to crack are Ivy's gym gift and asking Alice about Peter...
Like me, Ivy likes power bars. But only one specific flavor and when she is feeling patriotic.

As for Alice, you have to take a walk with her sister on the beach and talk with her. She'll tell you that she doesn't want to talk about it and you'll have to ask Alice. You'll get your chance the next time you're in the Nightbar.

Hope that's enough hints.

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
Since Yvette is the only girl you can do anything with in the sauna, you need to know her location at any given time. 'Pin' her to the upper left of your screen and check her location. When it says sauna go there. Or if it says she is in the spa, go there and then invite her to the sauna.
then i have a problem my i cant hack till the the bug fix comes out because its under the hack progress app. unless theres some way to fix it right now?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Like me, Ivy likes power bars. But only one specific flavor and when she is feeling patriotic.

As for Alice, you have to take a walk with her sister on the beach and talk with her. She'll tell you that she doesn't want to talk about it and you'll have to ask Alice. You'll get your chance the next time you're in the Nightbar.

Thanks. I was giving Ivy the power bars, but the bikini threw me off.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
then i have a problem my i cant hack till the the bug fix comes out because its under the hack progress app. unless theres some way to fix it right now?
Not that I'm aware of, however, since there are only two days the spa is co-ed, limit yourself to those days. Helps if Yvette isn't the evening receptionist.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
I think I have completed all the achievements available in 0.3.7.0 but the following images are not unlocked in the mobile’s achievements images.
1) Alice’s 2/8 and Sara’s 1/6 context related sexting images.
2) Jennifer’s 1/10 and Sara’s 1/13 groping action images.
3) 1 Easter egg image each for Amy, Desire, Ivy and Yvette.
4) Mission to find Sara’s breast size.

Are these all yet to come and will be completed in the later versions or am I unable to find them?

Of these issues, Alice’s sexting, Easter egg achievements (except Ivy’s receptionist one) and Sara Bust size have been unsolved by me since 0.3.6.1.
0.3.7.0 did bring Jennifer 3 groping actions from the dining white outfit which were unavailable in 3.6.1, so only 6/9 actions were available.
Anyone who has been able to complete these achievements? Or does anyone have any idea to find the Easter eggs?

toonily

Aug 11, 2020

Yeah, I can't get Alice to tell me about Peter and Amy, can you elaborate please

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Question regarding Amy bar scene mission when spiking her drink and checking on her in the women's bathroom. The walkthrough explains that Amy will be peeved when checking on her, but that we will need to do this again to get laid.

Does that mean that after lunch the next day that I will need to visit her at her room again to invite her to the bar again or is there some different path that I'm missing?

devil9103

Nov 23, 2019
Great update on Ivy, the muscle density scene at the bar is really cool, shame before "true flex" she took the jacket off, that's a would have been great to see her break it with a flex...

820pis

May 5, 2018
Anyone who has been able to complete these achievements? Or does anyone have any idea to find the Easter eggs?
hi bro
can't remember some of them, while for the 3) and 4) , u can check the guide

BTW,,,,, would u plz tell me,
how to get Alice's new night bar drink scene in her sexy outfit ,,,,,and Amy's new web search?

Reactions: peter90gamer
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes