Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It says spike here and mission details highlighted in other screenshot.
You can gave pills to the girls to boost or lower some stats (lust or affection) but it is not mandary.
Example with Amy, let's say she is full lust/affection and you invite her for a drink to unlock the "no bathroom sex" scene, in that case, you can use pill to lower one of her stats and vice versa if you want bathroom sex.
I see in your screenshots that you didn't fully hack Amy stats, that helps to know her love/lust/affection levels. ( hacking is a bit bugged, it will be fixed in 0.3.7.1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I've made 3.7.0 for Android but got big bugs. Version check got error in line 8 and can not convert save 3.6.1 to 3.7.0. Since phone's Background image is new and mandatory feature, every phone action break game [rollback on every Exception]. So you can play without phone [no message, no buy, no schedule] or play game from the begining.
Why not just wait for 0.3.7.1 which will include an Android build, rather than promote a bug-filled mess that isn't official?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm.... i tried the quick fix (deleting peristent files) but it didn't solve anything (so for now i restored the files).
Also did a search but to no avail (or perhaps i missed it)
Anyone know of this error ? Immagine.jpg

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
For Amy, it's the last Event achievement involving a web search for her swimwear modeling related to talking to Alice at the bar. Now that I have gone back to get the Amy arrival achievement in my Persistent save and I've definitely seen the Alice/Amy shower scene (and triggered it again since getting the Amy arrival scene in my Persistent save), I still can't seem to get anything to trigger.

Same with the Alice scene achievement where she shows you her boobs at the bar after a prior version where you've asked her about Amy and Peter. I've run through the beach walk with Amy with each of her swimwear and can't seem to trigger a scene where she says "I don't want to talk about it," or something similar. Maybe there's a specific range she needs to be in for affection/love; I always try to keep those high.
First of all, you don't need Amy's plane girl scene. As you said yourself, that would be stupid. It says 'arrival scene' in the hints, and you get that scene with Amy when she arrives at the island, doesn't matter if she was your plane girl or you just invited her.
Second, hints also say you need to have seen Alice and Amy shower together. Did you?

I'm actually not done with that whole questline myself, but I got the option to search for Amy's pics after having talked to Alice in several of her outfits at the nightbar. I think you only need to talk to her about all topics regarding Amy/Highschool that are available when having a drink with her in her basic outfit, not sure though. Just start with her basic outfit, then the sexy and if needed last the skimpy one, and check all dialogue options. And be aware that after you have talked to her about one topic there might be new topics showing up when you're drinking with her again the next time in the same dress. It's really not hard, just a bit grindy/repetitive.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
You copied the version 0.3.7 over an exisiting game version. Install it in a new folder and it will work.
Yeah,that's what i always do with all games here as usually i don't get any errors (happened just twice with this and another game in all),welp,thanks anyway,i'll adjust it tomorrow then.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah,that's what i always do with all games here as usually i don't get any errors (happened just twice with this and another game in all),welp,thanks anyway,i'll adjust it tomorrow then.
That you didn't get any errors with other games is pure luck. Usually it is a bad idea to have components of different versions in the same place. In this case it is a major bad as Darkhound changed the way how the game is packaged, causing lots of duplicate stuff.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
That you didn't get any errors with other games is pure luck. Usually it is a bad idea to have components of different versions in the same place. In this case it is a major bad as Darkhound changed the way how the game is packaged, causing lots of duplicate stuff.
Pure luck, or a lack of game evolution. Or mostly playing RPGM games. Most Ren'py and Unity games will blow up if you copy a new version over an old one.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You know what they say ... If all else fails, read the directions, which are clearly given by the developer.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You know what they say ... If all else fails, read the directions, which are clearly given by the developer.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
"Directions", you say? "Read" you say? From the man whose most famous post ever (appropriately) includes this:
1675628276512.png

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Pure luck, or a lack of game evolution. Or mostly playing RPGM games. Most Ren'py and Unity games will blow up if you copy a new version over an old one.
Hmmm.... maybe so but i think that Man of the house,Hail dicktator or Come Home (just to name a few i played witth ow.) aren't RPGM and as far as i remember i never had problem of this kind. (but perhaps the building never changed,i don't have the necessary knowledge to counter)
Usually it's because i'm to lazy to make a new place/delete the old that i overwrite.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
With Darkhound's switch to using rpa's instead of discrete components the chance that simply overwriting will work for HI has hugely increased.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
screenshot0238.png

screenshot0239.png

A new app to change the phone background (0.3.7.1)

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoy the update of the game to version 0.3.7.0.
Since selecting the phone background you want by having to scroll through all the available options without any previews or a grouping by girl isn't very comfortable or practical, the next update to 0.3.7.1 will provide a new app to provide more comfort.

The app is located on the right hand side of your phone under the messenger app.
All the girls that already have at least one unloked background will be displayed. If you click on the girl, all the unlocked backgrounds will be shown below.

Now it's as simple as clicking the background you want to have and that's it.
You also get the option to have a daily randomized background screen. You can switch this on and off by clicking on the on/off icon on the right side of "Phone backgrounds".

I hope you like the new app.

Darkhound

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes