Steveroy34x2

Sep 28, 2022
For Amy, it's the last Event achievement involving a web search for her swimwear modeling related to talking to Alice at the bar. Now that I have gone back to get the Amy arrival achievement in my Persistent save and I've definitely seen the Alice/Amy shower scene (and triggered it again since getting the Amy arrival scene in my Persistent save), I still can't seem to get anything to trigger.

Same with the Alice scene achievement where she shows you her boobs at the bar after a prior version where you've asked her about Amy and Peter. I've run through the beach walk with Amy with each of her swimwear and can't seem to trigger a scene where she says "I don't want to talk about it," or something similar. Maybe there's a specific range she needs to be in for affection/love; I always try to keep those high.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
First of all, you don't need Amy's plane girl scene. As you said yourself, that would be stupid. It says 'arrival scene' in the hints, and you get that scene with Amy when she arrives at the island, doesn't matter if she was your plane girl or you just invited her.
Second, hints also say you need to have seen Alice and Amy shower together. Did you?

I'm actually not done with that whole questline myself, but I got the option to search for Amy's pics after having talked to Alice in several of her outfits at the nightbar. I think you only need to talk to her about all topics regarding Amy/Highschool that are available when having a drink with her in her basic outfit, not sure though. Just start with her basic outfit, then the sexy and if needed last the skimpy one, and check all dialogue options. And be aware that after you have talked to her about one topic there might be new topics showing up when you're drinking with her again the next time in the same dress. It's really not hard, just a bit grindy/repetitive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gaaah! Thank you both! The part I was missing was Alice's basic dress. I had already done her basic dress drinking session long before, but I either missed or didn't have the dialog choices that were needed to open the path with her sexy dress.

That closes out my achievement list for this update at 100%. Thanks to the intel on the Persistent save controlling the Plane Girl achievements, I think this is the first time I've been at 100% achievement in literally years.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Gaaah! Thank you both! The part I was missing was Alice's basic dress. I had already done her basic dress drinking session long before, but I either missed or didn't have the dialog choices that were needed to open the path with her sexy dress.

That closes out my achievement list for this update at 100%. Thanks to the intel on the Persistent save controlling the Plane Girl achievements, I think this is the first time I've been at 100% achievement in literally years.
Lucky you!!!

Reactions: EscapeEvade

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I may have a problem, and it was from the start, i can't hack, the option to hack doesn't show in the phone and for some reason, even before i put the mod, i had the phone already (starting from a new game) so i don't know what to do.
Do i have to start al over again?

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
hi bro
can't remember some of them, while for the 3) and 4) , u can check the guide

BTW,,,,, would u plz tell me,
how to get Alice's new night bar drink scene in her sexy outfit ,,,,,and Amy's new web search?
I) Alice’s solution
II) Thank you 820pis

I) Alice:- Here’s how I did it.
1) Saw all the scenes with all dialogue options in her basic red white outfit.
2) Asked her to change to sexy black outfit (My favourite character and outfit in all games). Then complete all dialogues and scenes with that. I had no issues with the outfit. I asked her to change and she went and did it.
3) Repeated same with the Skimpy blue outfit.
4) In these dialogues, you will get a story quest about Alice’s and Amy’s life at and after high school. It will be available in the quests section of the mobile. Follow those instructions. You will have to talk with Amy about it while on a beach walk and then talk to Alice at the Night bar, both, a few times. Alice’s dialogue options about Amy, her high high school quarterback and Peter will continues the quest line.
Remember. You might have to use a few dialogue options again as the characters continue the story they started during the previous time.

II) Thank you! The guide I had was a shorter version with the introduction to the game and characters. I did not know that there was such a detailed guide. It mentions that Alice’s images are yet to be added and the Easter egg scene instructions. Now only 4 issues remain.

In the detailed guide, the author provided a link to a thread to extract the rpa file to be able to view the game images. The one uploaded there is not working on my PC (windows 8) but the link in the thread directs here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v3.92717/
and it is working good. I saw the Alice sexting images and found the two missing images. So it seems that the two are there, but just they have not been linked to any events in the game.
Those images are just amazing. Alice is so sexy!

Last edited:

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
I think I have completed all the achievements available in 0.3.7.0 but the following images are not unlocked in the mobile’s achievements images.
1) Alice’s 2/8 and Sara’s 1/6 context related sexting images.
2) Jennifer’s 1/10 and Sara’s 1/13 groping action images.
3) 1 Easter egg image each for Amy, Desire, Ivy and Yvette.
4) Mission to find Sara’s breast size.

Are these all yet to come and will be completed in the later versions or am I unable to find them?

Of these issues, Alice’s sexting, Easter egg achievements (except Ivy’s receptionist one) and Sara Bust size have been unsolved by me since 0.3.6.1.
0.3.7.0 did bring Jennifer 3 groping actions from the dining white outfit which were unavailable in 3.6.1, so only 6/9 actions were available.
Update:- The detailed guide mentions and solves MOST of the above issues.
The ones I am unable to find or solve yet are listed below. Kindly HELP if possible.

1) Jennifer groping actions. 9/10 seen. I have seen the grope, flash and butt scenes at the gym, bar and lunch. I cannot find the last option. Does she come to the bar when Yumiko is the bar tender?
2) Sara groping actions. 12/13 seen. I have seen the grope, flash and butt options at the bar in all her 4 outfits. Cannot find the last option. Does she come at lunch?
3) One of the six context based sexting images is not unlocked, while all other achievements are.
4) In mobile’s quests section, I am unable to complete Sara’s bust size quest. I have talked to her in all her outfits. I used to mod to hide the bust size and asked her again. But it did not complete.
I think that the image in issue number 3) could be a reward to completing the quest in issue number 4).

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Update:- The detailed guide mentions and solves MOST of the above issues.
The ones I am unable to find or solve yet are listed below. Kindly HELP if possible.

1) Jennifer groping actions. 9/10 seen. I have seen the grope, flash and butt scenes at the gym, bar and lunch. I cannot find the last option. Does she come to the bar when Yumiko is the bar tender?
2) Sara groping actions. 12/13 seen. I have seen the grope, flash and butt options at the bar in all her 4 outfits. Cannot find the last option. Does she come at lunch?
3) One of the six context based sexting images is not unlocked, while all other achievements are.
4) In mobile’s quests section, I am unable to complete Sara’s bust size quest. I have talked to her in all her outfits. I used to mod to hide the bust size and asked her again. But it did not complete.
I think that the image in issue number 3) could be a reward to completing the quest in issue number 4).
1) and 2) I suspect are Jennifer flashing her breasts in casual wear while outside of the restaurant and Sara flashing while inside the restaurant, both not available in gameplay yet. Just my guess though.
3) Same here. I'm currently trying to redo all her scenes in case I missed some dialogue somewhere, but it's tedious and I'm not very well organized. ^^
Another theory is maybe having her win or lose in one or both of the competitions, trying that as well.
Most likely though it's just a message that isn't implemented yet.
If anybody has info on this, I'd appreciate it as well.
4) Not sure, I completed it at least one version back. I'm pretty sure she talks about her breast size in her silver dress (poker and/or drink scene), though that would be the pill-enhanced size I guess.

Reactions: peter90gamer

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Whenever I load saves from a session ~3 hours ago, I'm getting a StoreModule error. These were saves from the new version and worked fine then but are randomly failing now.

It doesn't seem to happen to new saved games either. Bizarre.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
1) and 2) I suspect are Jennifer flashing her breasts in casual wear while outside of the restaurant and Sara flashing while inside the restaurant, both not available in gameplay yet. Just my guess though.
3) Same here. I'm currently trying to redo all her scenes in case I missed some dialogue somewhere, but it's tedious and I'm not very well organized. ^^
Another theory is maybe having her win or lose in one or both of the competitions, trying that as well.
Most likely though it's just a message that isn't implemented yet.
If anybody has info on this, I'd appreciate it as well.
4) Not sure, I completed it at least one version back. I'm pretty sure she talks about her breast size in her silver dress (poker and/or drink scene), though that would be the pill-enhanced size I guess.
I suspect the same for the first two.
Btw, are you saying that you have the quest enlisted as completed? I have done all the achievements for Sara in the bar with all her dialogues, including the silver dress. But it has not been updated as completed in mine.
Thank you elbo911 !

Last edited:

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
The event does not start with Faye. Faye has already told a story about her breast development. I tried all the dresses. Any help please.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
The event does not start with Faye. Faye has already told a story about her breast development. I tried all the dresses. Any help please.
Natasha in sexy red outfit.
Faye sexy white outfit, correct.
Talk to Faye. Try the two conversation options. Natasha apparently does not join always. But she does join. Try 2-3 times both the options. In one, it will ask you to let Natasha join.

Reactions: VitALL

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
I like Holiday Island, Milfy City and Sexbot. Are there any games like these on android and windows, both platforms?
Also, is there any easy way to have any of them safely on iOS?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes