Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah...I read the WT warning about possibly breaking the game if hacking Amy's stats so I'm just playing along building her up.
Back to this sex scene w/ Amy, I continue to get a "love check fail" w/ her stats maxed out, what am I missing? I've tried w/ and without eack pill option
Did you advanced or finished Amy quests to increase her max love and max affection ?
That could be your issue, Amy max love and/or affection is just not high enough.
There is no "trick" for this scene.
And when hacking is fixed, hack Amy "bio watch".
Edit: what can break the game is increasing Amy max love/affection without doing her quests.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I suspect the same for the first two.
Btw, are you saying that you have the quest enlisted as completed? I have done all the achievements for Sara in the bar with all her dialogues, including the silver dress. But it has not been updated as completed in mine.
Thank you elbo911 !
Yes, that subquest is completed in my save. All that's left to do in Sara's quest list is finding out her birthday, which isn't implemented yet.
And you're welcome! :giggle:

Yeah...I read the WT warning about possibly breaking the game if hacking Amy's stats so I'm just playing along building her up.
Back to this sex scene w/ Amy, I continue to get a "love check fail" w/ her stats maxed out, what am I missing? I've tried w/ and without eack pill option
MonsieurX meant hacking Amy's stats ingame, meaning hacking her subdermal implant with your phone. It goes up to level 3 for each girl.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Did you advanced or finished Amy quests to increase her max love and max affection ?
That could be your issue, Amy max love and/or affection is just not high enough.
There is no "trick" for this scene.
And when hacking is fixed, hack Amy "bio watch".
Edit: what can break the game is increasing Amy max love/affection without doing her quests.
I am still working on her quests, I just completed the first private workout w/ her.
Her max love currently is at 35

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I may have a problem, and it was from the start, i can't hack, the option to hack doesn't show in the phone and for some reason, even before i put the mod, i had the max phone already (starting from a new game) so i don't know what to do.
Do i have to start al over again?
nobody has a solution for this??

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
nobody has a solution for this??
This is a bug that will be fixed with the next patch, as has been mentioned several times here in the thread. Just typing 'hack' in the search function would have told you that.
IIRC the icon is actually there, just overlapping with one of the other hacking icons, so you might actually access it by finding the right spot. I might remember wrong though, I don't have the bug. Supposedly it only occurs when you don't have the new player room yet. Again, use the search function if you want to read up about it more.

EDIT: btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

batanegra

May 8, 2017
This is a bug that will be fixed with the next patch, as has been mentioned several times here in the thread. Just typing 'hack' in the search function would have told you that.
IIRC the icon is actually there, just overlapping with one of the other hacking icons, so you might actually access it by finding the right spot. I might remember wrong though, I don't have the bug. Supposedly it only occurs when you don't have the new player room yet. Again, use the search function if you want to read up about it more.
thanks, i tried using the search bar, there's more than 5 pages with the word hack, and the function doesn't show the latest,it shows at random, so it became tedious to find something specific

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
thanks, i tried using the search bar, there's more than 5 pages with the word hack, and the function doesn't show the latest,it shows at random, so it became tedious to find something specific
In advanced search you can let it order by date. By default it's by relevance, which still had the answer by the developer as second listing for me just now.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Same here.
For Sara: got all three with the red dress, the silver one, the pink dress and the jeans and white shirt. Just missing number 13th. For the texting, missing number 6 of 6.

For Jennifer, just missing one. Thought it would be the fishnet suit, but it's not.
Lol, kind of a relief that I am not the only one stuck!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Is this the right choice of clothes?
Trying to get the desired results takes a few times. One piece of advice is to save before beginning to interact with Faye (while Natasha is at the bar). if you don't get the desired results - reload to the save point. I typically add something like kiss/grope before interacting after reload.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I get this error when running the game, does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 2372442
As this is your first post and obviously brand new to the game this is the "persistent save" issue.
In two places you have saved games. The first is the "game\saves" folder itself for Holiday Island - locate and delete the persistent file.
The second is more tricky to get too if you don't know Windows file structure (assuming you are on Windows).
c:\Users\{your name folder}\AppData\Romaing\renpy\{a folder referencing Holiday island}
Find the persistent file and delete that.
Most likely the problem will occur again in the future - just follow these instructions each time.

Reactions: xapican

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As this is your first post and obviously brand new to the game this is the "persistent save" issue.
In two places you have saved games. The first is the "game\saves" folder itself for Holiday Island - locate and delete the persistent file.
The second is more tricky to get too if you don't know Windows file structure (assuming you are on Windows).
c:\Users\{your name folder}\AppData\Romaing\renpy\{a folder referencing Holiday island}
Find the persistent file and delete that.
Most likely the problem will occur again in the future - just follow these instructions each time.
It doesn't look like the peristent files issue. He got a specific error, maybe from editing the file.
Anyway, I would suggest to reinstall the game.

Reactions: sfcpres
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes