peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Same here.
For Sara: got all three with the red dress, the silver one, the pink dress and the jeans and white shirt. Just missing number 13th. For the texting, missing number 6 of 6.

For Jennifer, just missing one. Thought it would be the fishnet suit, but it's not.
Lol, kind of a relief that I am not the only one stuck!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Is this the right choice of clothes?
Trying to get the desired results takes a few times. One piece of advice is to save before beginning to interact with Faye (while Natasha is at the bar). if you don't get the desired results - reload to the save point. I typically add something like kiss/grope before interacting after reload.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I get this error when running the game, does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 2372442
As this is your first post and obviously brand new to the game this is the "persistent save" issue.
In two places you have saved games. The first is the "game\saves" folder itself for Holiday Island - locate and delete the persistent file.
The second is more tricky to get too if you don't know Windows file structure (assuming you are on Windows).
c:\Users\{your name folder}\AppData\Romaing\renpy\{a folder referencing Holiday island}
Find the persistent file and delete that.
Most likely the problem will occur again in the future - just follow these instructions each time.

Reactions: xapican

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As this is your first post and obviously brand new to the game this is the "persistent save" issue.
In two places you have saved games. The first is the "game\saves" folder itself for Holiday Island - locate and delete the persistent file.
The second is more tricky to get too if you don't know Windows file structure (assuming you are on Windows).
c:\Users\{your name folder}\AppData\Romaing\renpy\{a folder referencing Holiday island}
Find the persistent file and delete that.
Most likely the problem will occur again in the future - just follow these instructions each time.
It doesn't look like the peristent files issue. He got a specific error, maybe from editing the file.
Anyway, I would suggest to reinstall the game.

Reactions: sfcpres

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sincero24, Look i can share, but that would be nonsense, you obviously not interested in the game, also even when I have a save from last update it doesn't mean that I got the whole content of the game, and you will miss really Hot Sex scenes, which aren't replayable, and it is a sandbox meaning you can replay the scenes which are repeatable again and again,
this game has a bad reputation of being grindy, but it isn't you have a cheat mod, and a lot of things to improve the quality, If u want to see only the sexscenes why you don't use Unren and look at the Pic ?
It's free and on the "tools" tread is it good explained how to use it. and there are allready saves shared just look for it !

Reactions: Bantry

DeusSama

Jan 8, 2019
Android version still in v0.3.5.1 when we got update new android version? don't tell me this man forgot that (sorry for my broken english)

Skitz10

Jul 27, 2018
for those having trouble hacking using console command " g_phone.start_hack_code() == True " without quotes will start the process.

Reactions: Tokenugget

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
the hacking did not change, i think the developer made a smal mistake hat has the hacking progress and another symbol on the same position. look at the text and you can see it also there is another symbol behind the progress symbol
Doesn't look like that on my screen. Do you have a save file to check it?
View attachment 2359850
EDIT: neverrmind, found the bug. It only happens when you do not already have the new player room.
Will be fixed with the next update to 0.3.7.1
how do I write hacking code? says I need to do that to use the hacking app.
As darkhound1 stated, the button for developing the "hacking code" could only be seen, when you got the new player room.

However, I didn't manage to "hack" the subdermal implant of one of the girls in this progress. It seems, "hack" isn't linked to the pictures of the girls.
1675809141953.png 1675809262274.png

P.S. I am using companion mod

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Days of our lives

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
I need a girl win in the butt contest/wet shirt. There is any way to make sure that the is at contest ?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes