FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
the hacking did not change, i think the developer made a smal mistake hat has the hacking progress and another symbol on the same position. look at the text and you can see it also there is another symbol behind the progress symbol
Doesn't look like that on my screen. Do you have a save file to check it?
View attachment 2359850
EDIT: neverrmind, found the bug. It only happens when you do not already have the new player room.
Will be fixed with the next update to 0.3.7.1
how do I write hacking code? says I need to do that to use the hacking app.
As darkhound1 stated, the button for developing the "hacking code" could only be seen, when you got the new player room.

However, I didn't manage to "hack" the subdermal implant of one of the girls in this progress. It seems, "hack" isn't linked to the pictures of the girls.
1675809141953.png 1675809262274.png

P.S. I am using companion mod

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Days of our lives

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
I need a girl win in the butt contest/wet shirt. There is any way to make sure that the is at contest ?

Sickblole91

Nov 19, 2022
Download the save (if packed unpack into xyz/saved games/ Holiday Island/game / saves inside your Holiday Island folder.)
Still a little confused, I’m on mac but I was playing on gamcore before but just changed to the normal one, from there I imported saves from the top corner, where there was an option to also import, now there isn’t. Thanks for the help anyway

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still a little confused, I’m on mac but I was playing on gamcore before but just changed to the normal one, from there I imported saves from the top corner, where there was an option to also import, now there isn’t. Thanks for the help anyway
Oh what I told you is for Windows, on mac is it different sorry

CCCC2C

Jan 4, 2018
Yvette was on receptionist duty > I sent her home for the quest. > She went home, but somehow I still see her as a receptionist.
I don't see this on the bug list. It's no big deal, but it is something. not sure about the others.

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Let her win one of the contests. It's 50/50 she'll reward you with an invitation to her room or another dinner date.
For such questions, you should consult the companion guide from the OP, it's all in there.
I meant the dinner scene at the private restaurant, where Yumiko was a waitress. Yvette was back to the island from visiting her sister if I remember it right.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yvette was on receptionist duty > I sent her home for the quest. > She went home, but somehow I still see her as a receptionist.
I don't see this on the bug list. It's no big deal, but it is something. not sure about the others.
That is normal game behaviour. If you send a girl home and she had a duty, like receptionist, doctor or housekeeping she remains on those duties, but does not bother you otherwise.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I meant the dinner scene at the private restaurant, where Yumiko was a waitress. Yvette was back to the island from visiting her sister if I remember it right.
That it's what the poster said: let her win butt or wet shirt contest for a chance of dinner with her.

Reactions: elbo911
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes