Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Definitely. There are multiple short stacks, barbies, and sticks. Just one amazon. Granted, Ivy's getting some content, but not enough for the option to matter or to grind through the game from where I sit.
The twins have a lot of muscle content too

Amy and Sarah need more, they both love muscles but their scenes with that theme are very few.

Reactions: Izaki999

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have a curious question. The discussion some pages back about the duties of girls sent home made me think. Would it be possible to have no girl left for a duty and what would happen then?
- reception, not a problem as all non-staff, non-special girls can do reception duty.
- room service, that could be a problem. As far as I can see there are 8 girls that don't do that. It is quite possible to have only girls on the island that don't do room service. Anybody ever tried what happens?
- massage, not a problem as the spa is empty most of the time anyway. It could be completely empty.
- doctor, not a problem now as staff girl Delizia can always fill in. Before Delizia became staff it could have been a problem as there are even less doctor girls than room service girls.
Thought, experiences anyone?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a curious question. The discussion some pages back about the duties of girls sent home made me think. Would it be possible to have no girl left for a duty and what would happen then?
- reception, not a problem as all non-staff, non-special girls can do reception duty.
- room service, that could be a problem. As far as I can see there are 8 girls that don't do that. It is quite possible to have only girls on the island that don't doe room service. Anybody ever tried what happens?
- massage, not a problem as the spa is empty most of the time anyway. It could be completely empty.
- doctor, not a problem now as staff girl Delizia can always fill in. Before Delizia became staff it could have been a problem as there are even less doctor girls than room service girls.
Thought, experiences anyone?
Besides the obvious "girl on duty that was send off of the island but still here as ghost", not possible I think.
Min nb of girls on the island is 7 (right??), take into account jobs overlaps, the only situation it could potentialy happens would be massage but you have to get Faye, Heather and Renée out, not possible I think.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Besides the obvious "girl on duty that was send off of the island but still here as ghost", not possible I think.
Min nb of girls on the island is 7 (right??), take into account jobs overlaps, the only situation it could potentialy happens would be massage but you have to get Faye, Heather and Renée out, not possible I think.
The minumum is 6 these days I think? But with 8 not capable of doing roomservice it would be easy to pick 6 or 7 that don't. It's easy to send Faye, Heather and Renée all packing. But as remarked I can't see any bad effects of not having a massage girl. I have no idea about room service.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The minumum is 6 these days I think? But with 8 not capable of doing roomservice it would be easy to pick 6 or 7 that don't. It's easy to send Faye, Heather and Renée all packing. But as remarked I can't see any bad effects of not having a massage girl. I have no idea about room service.
The bad thing about having no massage girl is you can't work out twice in one day!!!

Reactions: yankeeInKy

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Well, the first workout is with Jennifer so I can ogle her tits, my strength is already at 10, so I don't want to lose anything!!! And my second workout is for endurance, of which I am only up to 100.

Reactions: Bantry

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Hopefully I don't look like an idiot, and I have read the companion guide back to front on this issue, but how do I progress with Sara? Underground lab event is finished and it's been three in game weeks since that's been done, and waiting on Sara's muscle development pills to be done. Am I missing something to push that event along?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hopefully I don't look like an idiot, and I have read the companion guide back to front on this issue, but how do I progress with Sara? Underground lab event is finished and it's been three in game weeks since that's been done, and waiting on Sara's muscle development pills to be done. Am I missing something to push that event along?
No, it just takes a time I am wainting as well, just continue with your routine day to day

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this was reported already.
bla?
Yeah well...
The "bla" is a reminder that I want to add something. I decided to leave it for a later release but forgot to comment out the line.
Basically that's how it looks. Most of the "bla" places cannot be reached by code yet.
1676010294790.png
The first line is an exception. It is part of Faye's boob grab scene and I forgot to add a "#" to comment it out. Done now :)
There will be 1 or 2 additional renders and an achievement added in 03.7.2 as the comment states.
Some of the others are quite old and have never been done.
Ivy and Alice night bar are new and will be added probably also in 03.7.2. Part of the "scene linking" logic.

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
Would be helpful if you gave info on what scene that happens in. There are several occasions where Amy gets out of her bikini, so that line doesn't give much context.

EDIT: Okay, it's Amy's posing in the water after the beach walk with her in her special bikini. Works fine for me at least, so it might be a problem with the compressed version as you guessed.
It's randomly happened. Not just this particular scene. It also appear when viewing scenes on the phone. My guess is combination of low memory and compressed version. It doesn't happen in the normal version

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Well, the first workout is with Jennifer so I can ogle her tits, my strength is already at 10, so I don't want to lose anything!!! And my second workout is for endurance, of which I am only up to 100.
yep, Alice can help with a second swim workout at the pol, even when you trained already that day.

Reactions: junior366

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Recently, I kissed Alice in the doctor's office and she suddenly transformed into Deliza. Not sure whether this was reported already as I didn't feel like going through all the recent postings. I also don't know which girl's stats change as a result of the kiss or whether this is true for other nurses too. Is Deliza secretly a shape-shifter like Mystique?

I should add that this is just during the kiss. She changes back when it's over. Sneaky sneaky.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes