zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
My Miriam is stuck at Love 64/64.
Is that the highest possible thus far?
Winning butt contest will only affect affection, right? (Which is 100 already)

Guide only talks about affection so I thought I'd ask here.
(This time I can't answer my own question, I'm sure of.)
1676210206056.png
I don't remember what I did to get there. A long time ago.

Reactions: ElAguila

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
My Miriam is stuck at Love 64/64.
Is that the highest possible thus far?
Winning butt contest will only affect affection, right? (Which is 100 already)

Guide only talks about affection so I thought I'd ask here.
(This time I can't answer my own question, I'm sure of.)
Miriam max love is 100, if yours is 65 maybe you tried to use a command console to increase her love but instead you changed her max love level ?
Show your Miriam stats.

Nevermind, it was just your Miriam current love.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Miriam max love is 100, if yours is 65 maybe you tried to use a command console to increase her love but instead you changed her max love level ?
Show your Miriam stats.

I am almost inclined to add that famous quote about reading from Bantry :ROFLMAO:. This just shows it can happen to any of us.

Reactions: MarsUltor

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Show your Miriam stats.

I'm gonna clarify even if you stroke out your text.
Current love level was 64 and current max level was also 64.
And no, I'm pretty sure I've left Miriam's stats alone, just as I've been careful to do with Amy's.

After the tan posing and the subsequent tower sex, both values was increased by +7. :)

Reactions: SaHiL KaYa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm gonna clarify even if you stroke out your text.
Current love level was 64 and current max level was also 64.
And no, I'm pretty sure I've left Miriam's stats alone, just as I've been careful to do with Amy's.

After the tan posing and the subsequent tower sex, both values was increased by +7. :)
Odd, I don't recall that Miriam (or any girls beside Amy) max love or affection must be increased but it was a long time since I started a fresh game.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Now I know what I'll be doing for the next few days. lol
Ohh your life sucks poor guy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: slave to Miram and her "Charm" :devilish:win her over Tiger !;)

on a serious note, I run into a strange situation, not really game breaking, when I had the Ivette topless pool event, It don't even generate a Traceback txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the Graphic on manual overide and the resolution set on 1388 px (the Tv is unable to reproduce higher res.) conected to an old led tv via VGA/ Hdmi converter(K lite mega codec pack installed and updated) anybody run into something similar ?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and ElAguila

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ohh your life sucks poor guy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: slave to Miram and her "Charm" :devilish:win her over Tiger !;)

on a serious note, I run into a strange situation, not really game breaking, when I had the Ivette topless pool event, It don't even generate a Traceback txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the Graphic on manual overide and the resolution set on 1388 px (the Tv is unable to reproduce higher res.) conected to an old led tv via VGA/ Hdmi converter(K lite mega codec pack installed and updated) anybody run into something similar ?
It's a bug that was hard to spot during testing. The variable for the exit image is not set before the image is displayed.
It can be 1 or 2 from earlier scenes. If it is 1, no black image and all is fine. If it is 2, black image, because Yvette doesn't have a second pool exit image.
Will be fixed with 0.3.7.2.

Last edited:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Holiday Island has spoiled me so much, that every other Ren'py game out there looks like trash, even though objectively there are definitely some great games out there.

Reactions: vforvlad

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
darkhound1 so downloading the complete 3.7.1 version (last posted by you) will remove that?
Edit: forgot to give the version installed, ver 0.37.0 with update to 0.37.1 happend inmediatly after installing the updatepatch ( succesfull update notification was displayed)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No, sorry. I have added the mention of release 0.3.7.2 to my post above.
It's not part of 0.3.7.1. No one mentioned it before. I fixed it a couple of minutes ago.
Question: will 0.3.7.2 be purely a bug fix release, or will you continue the girls makeover too?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
darkhound1 thank's a lot you're faster than the Fire fighters ! / (schneller als die Feuerwehr) wish you a nice Sunday evening over there ! and no problem, I was hesitant anyway to download the full 37.1 ver wanted to wait till 37.2 is aviable,

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 thank's a lot you're faster than the Fire fighters ! / (schneller als die Feuerwehr) wish you a nice Sunday evening over there ! and no problem, I was hesitant anyway to download the full 37.1 ver wanted to wait till 37.2 is aviable,
You should really get the bug fix release 0.3.7.1. If you're playing on PC, it's super easy to install now. It just replaces the scripts archive and adds a new archive named updates.

Question: will 0.3.7.2 be purely a bug fix release, or will you continue the girls makeover too?
0.3.7.2 will not be another bug fix release. It will add more stuff with new Ivy, replacing the old Ivy images that are still in the game. It will also replace a lot of jpg images by webp versions for all girls. It will take weeks to deliver.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You should really get the bug fix release 0.3.7.1. If you're playing on PC, it's super easy to install now. It just replaces the scripts archive and adds a new archive named updates.
Yes, I saw that. Huge improvement in packaging and eliminating lots of possibilities for making stupid mistakes. Wish more devs did that.

Reactions: darkhound1
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes