crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Having a ton of problems with the Doctor position. Getting lots of errors when I go and then find no one there. Go to main desk to request a doctor and out of the two I can choose from, they both cause game ending errors. Is there a fix I have missed? I am on the current game version with the recent fix. Do I need to start over?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Having a ton of problems with the Doctor position. Getting lots of errors when I go and then find no one there. Go to main desk to request a doctor and out of the two I can choose from, they both cause game ending errors. Is there a fix I have missed? I am on the current game version with the recent fix. Do I need to start over?
Can you attach your traceback.txt file so we can look at the error.
Also, are you using a save from the previous version or a much older save ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, I end up with Delizia and Lacey in the office at the same time after my saves get updated and then things go downhill after that. Lacey eventually disappears and then I get errors but can eventually get to Delizia. When Delizia disappears, all hell happens. Thanks for the help. I may just have to start over....again! Ha!
It is normal to have 2 nurses at the doc, it can happens.
Did you try the command I provided ?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
It is normal to have 2 nurses at the doc, it can happens.
Did you try the command I provided ?
I did and this was the first time that I have ever been able to open the console in Renpy. It finally worked on a 3.6.0 save. Only one doctor there when I arrived this time. Will have to do a lot of schmoozing to get back to where I was, but it won't be too bad. Love this game and all the changes that have happened through the years. Early supporter but I bailed on Patreon. Thanks for the help.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Can you attach your traceback.txt file so we can look at the error.
Also, are you using a save from the previous version or a much older save ?
Sound like the same problem I've been having .
No doctor image showing, although 'someone' does talk & I can give samples but then Crashes (I think it's usually when I ask for pills). See my post above for traceback - not been to desk to request new doc though

FYI it's a brand new save (came back after a long while so didn't have a save) although I do have the companion mod installed
EDIT: while typing this out I see you mentioned something about a command.. What command ??
EDIT: While typing out my edit - I see the command now. Really must refresh before typing - lol

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Did someone know how to get the special actions from the other girls except delizia in the doctor?
It shows always delizia scenes even when she is not there
I can confirm that. In fact, even if another girl is working, it's always Delizia that is selected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Sorry GameRebel my memory is not the best, there is nothing like Luck, forget the BS what I said, Green is the Player Level (stats of character) the values are similar as the Level values of the girls, you see that when you activate Hints in your phone (character data girls)
As far as I used to interpret it, the player stat requirement relates to one or several of the, well, player stats, i.e. charm, strength, endurance, sneaking, looks.
For Yumiko's beach bar achievements, you'll need high charm, as you can read in the companion guide.
GameRebel

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
As far as I used to interpret it, the player stat requirement relates to one or several of the, well, player stats, i.e. charm, strength, endurance, sneaking, looks.
For Yumiko's beach bar achievements, you'll need high charm, as you can read in the companion guide.
GameRebel
Thank you, I'll try that out

djrecuva

Feb 19, 2021
After installing version 0.3.7.1 on my galaxy s9 phone the game screen comes up but when it gets to the selection screen to start a new game the screen goes black so I can't start a new game.

Reactions: daneyx

Chacher76

Nov 30, 2019
Hi all. Some problem with scene Faye and Natasha in a bar. All
requirements are done. Only drink with Faye, but Natasha dont join(( Heeeeelp

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes