Chacher76

Nov 30, 2019
Even if all the factors are right there is still the matter of chance. So make a save before you start the scene. If not right, reload and try again. I myself needed 3 or 4 attempts reloading before I got it. And the fact that I got it indicates everything was right or reloading would not have helped. No matter how many times.
I think all factors are right, but save load not help((

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
The doctor, Alice provided me with updated software to the phone to see more stats, that you see here: Question training points.png
But I do not see, that the numbers marked in red circle are updated. Perhaps only updated once a week. The Hacking/sneaking train points is updated as soon as you have finished reading. The guide talks about points, that you earn during week. Is it the same points, that you see here?

diddlys

Apr 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1626673959, 2) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:3797 and game/characters.rpyc:8580.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1626673959, 2) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:3797 and game/characters.rpyc:8580.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Tue Feb 14 21:53:29 2023

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Never mind. I fixed my problem. I had to reinstall 3.6.1 and then install 3.7.1 as an update
The 0.3.7.1 update is intended to be used on 0.3.7.0, if you use it on 0.3.6.1, I suspect you'll run into some problems later.

So, Natasha need red dress?
Yup.

The doctor, Alice provided me with updated software to the phone to see more stats, that you see here: View attachment 2391195
But I do not see, that the numbers marked in red circle are updated. Perhaps only updated once a week. The Hacking/sneaking train points is updated as soon as you have finished reading. The guide talks about points, that you earn during week. Is it the same points, that you see here?
Yes, training points for strength and endurance will only update in the night from Sunday to Monday, based on your efforts in the past week.

how can I find out about Mercedes strength ??? I try to visit the Gym evertime...still doesnt work
Check the Companion Guide and find out.

While that is one part of Mercedes' strength quest, it's still wrong directions, as this is a Miriam scene. MeysamEmpire, read the Mercedes section in the Companion Guide.

Reactions: masseuse

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Yes, training points for strength and endurance will only update in the night from Sunday to Monday, based on your efforts in the past week.
Thanks.

There is some evening training appointments with Amy. Some evenings are training strength and others are floor gymnastics training. Are these appointments considered as training, when points are calculated?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks.

There is some evening training appointments with Amy. Some evenings are training strength and others are floor gymnastics training. Are these appointments considered as training, when points are calculated?
No, those are specific scenes that are part of Amy's quest line.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Geez, this game makes my min/max proclivity go wild. I'm just starting the game but i'm faced with so many options... i have to select Boob size, body type, (some of them are obvious, i love big tittles and voluptuous women).. but what does it mean in the end. It's so hard to decide. just too many options. And after all that i have to decide among 15 beauties which one i want to progress with. Mind fk.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Geez, this game makes my min/max proclivity go wild. I'm just starting the game but i'm faced with so many options... i have to select Boob size, body type, (some of them are obvious, i love big tittles and voluptuous women).. but what does it mean in the end. It's so hard to decide. just too many options. And after all that i have to decide among 15 beauties which one i want to progress with. Mind fk.
Oh ? you wanted Big Boobies ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now you got Big Boobies ! enjoy and be Happy !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
LOL... so many hawt big boobies. Kinda in a daze. :ROFLMAO: I want them all but i wish i knew the best options.
As stated by the developer and repeated in the Companion Guide one page 7 ...

There are no wrong choices! The game is designed in a way that you cannot mess it up completely. There is always a way to recover and come back from poor decisions.
Enjoy the journey and all the girls! Except for Delizia, even though she is an important staff member and can help you with numerous things, she's in love with an old, fat guy named Bantry.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
As stated by the developer and repeated in the Companion Guide one page 7 ...

There are no wrong choices! The game is designed in a way that you cannot mess it up completely. There is always a way to recover and come back from poor decisions.
Enjoy the journey and all the girls! Except for Delizia, even though she is an important staff member and can help you with numerous things, she's in love with an old, fat guy named Bantry.
Guess i'll have to play it multiple times.... Cuz i want them all. Geez, how you gonna make me select only 2?
2023-02-14 21_43_05-Holiday Island.png

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes