xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Can any of you tell me what "player stat" the 4 represents in the attached photo?

Thnx in adv
that is Level of "Luck" the explanation to these stats you can see when you activate them in your celphone (scenes,appointmet,events)

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
well it seems there is still a bug with delizia
i cannot send her from the island or assign her to any other job exept the doctor

Reactions: crugh2112

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
well it seems there is still a bug with delizia
i cannot send her from the island or assign her to any other job exept the doctor
As far as I know Delizia is "Staff" but still on the Girl menu (Staff means that she has a status like Miriam,Mercedes,Yumiko,Joy,Daniela,Sara,Jennifer; you can't send her away anymore)

dark9002

Jul 20, 2020
Did someone know how to get the special actions from the other girls except delizia in the doctor?
It shows always delizia scenes even when she is not there

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As far as I know Delizia is "Staff" but still on the Girl menu (Staff means that she has a status like Miriam,Mercedes,Yumiko,Joy,Daniela,Sara,Jennifer; you can't send her away anymore)
I'd Never send her away, she has one of the TOP character profiles in the entire title.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
that is Level of "Luck" the explanation to these stats you can see when you activate them in your celphone (scenes,appointmet,events)
Thanks for your reply, but I don't see a level for "Luck" anywhere in the attached photos? As for activating, please explain, that might be why I'm not seeing it.

Thnx in adv

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Small bug (perhaps) - when visiting Docs now I tend to get the following error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no Pics show up for any of the girls - Don't know how it happened but I think it was shortly after I hurt my foot, got healed & when I was released back upstairs

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Came back to this game after a long time away. So much content, really doing a great job.

Wondering why I don't have the sauna available? Can anyone advise?

1676235754158.png

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Thanks for your reply, but I don't see a level for "Luck" anywhere in the attached photos? As for activating, please explain, that might be why I'm not seeing it.

Thnx in adv
The level "luck" isn't shown, anywhere it is just the chance to triggering the effect, what I meant is that you can swich on/off the explanation of the colors and the symbols, overthere (although It would be a great Idea that you can increment Luck by having sex with Joy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Who's who

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020

Thnx in adv
Sorry GameRebel my memory is not the best, there is nothing like Luck, forget the BS what I said, Green is the Player Level (stats of character) the values are similar as the Level values of the girls, you see that when you activate Hints in your phone (character data girls)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes