Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I do not seeing any option to ask her to change even after having had looked for it, will check again. Thanks Dole!

All your other content will be unlocked. Just follow the missions tab and the hints tabs whenever you are stuck.
I am unable to find the jennifer and sara last groping scenes even now. Sara one is probably yet to be added as we before concluded in a few previous discussions a week ago.
Like the other treads "say" all around Sara are Player unfriendly.

To get the information with the other drinking day take around a month and now again the same again that I have to talk with her again after some days (a month is some days or what?).

I waste over 2 months in game in this time and when only Sara is open it is very annoying. Aso that you can`t switch a day so it takes aso a long day to only see Sara in the bar and then nothing and again and again.

When you waste so much in game time it looks more that this is a random event.

So I don`t know how much time I have to waste in game that I came further (no great moment for the producer).

Last edited:
Reactions: peter90gamer

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Like the other treads "say" all around Sara are Player unfriendly.

To get the information with the other drinking day take around a month and now again the same again that I have to talk with her again after some days (a month is some days or what?).

I waste over 2 months in game in this time and when only Sara is open it is very annoying. Aso that you can`t switch a day so it takes aso a long day to only see Sara in the bar and then nothing and again and again.

When you waste so much in game time it looks more that this is a random event.

So I don`t know how much time I have to waste in game that I came further (no great moment for the producer).
I think it's a matter of perspective. If Sara is the only person your MC has remaining achievement with to complete, it significantly exaggerates the "slow-burn" nature of completing those achievements; but if you were starting the game fresh and had lots of remaining achievements to complete with all of the other girls, then the "Sara achievements" would just be part of the overall game advancement process, and taking several in-game weeks to complete some of her achievements wouldn't seem so extreme, since you would also be busy completing achievements for other girls during that time.

Just a thought...

Viktor2257

May 30, 2022
I like the game very much. This is my favorite game. I went through almost the whole story with all the girls. I've been through absolutely everything with the girls I like.

I liked Sarah's muscle growth the most. Sarah's serum and its effect on Joe was very very beautiful. Can Sarah's serum effect be added to other girls. For example, Alice. She shows that she is willing to train. I was disappointed when I passed her workout mission that there was no muscle growth. Sarah's serum can be used to add muscle to Alice and compete with Amy's muscles.

Or more flexing of Sarah's muscles I want to see.

The game is great. I definitely recommend it. Mercedes and Miraim are great and they have muscles that are unique, but the story with Sara and her muscles made me want to move the game. I want more muscle growth please.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think it's a matter of perspective. If Sara is the only person your MC has remaining achievement with to complete, it significantly exaggerates the "slow-burn" nature of completing those achievements; but if you were starting the game fresh and had lots of remaining achievements to complete with all of the other girls, then the "Sara achievements" would just be part of the overall game advancement process, and taking several in-game weeks to complete some of her achievements wouldn't seem so extreme, since you would also be busy completing achievements for other girls during that time.

Just a thought...
I am now around 3 months in game that I waste to came further with Sara.

For this you can say only Player unfriendly and not covered until the end.

Leon_Hughes11

Apr 10, 2019
Hey I just re-downloaded this game but it won't open. I tried doing as instructed on the title page of this thread and can't find any of the folders it was referencing. I have a mac. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Will deleting my saves help? If so, where can I find them? When I click on the game, I get a message saying "Holiday Island quit unexpectedly" Help!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I am now around 3 months in game that I waste to came further with Sara.

For this you can say only Player unfriendly and not covered until the end.
You clearly have a very definite opinion about the gameplay with regard to Sara, which you have expressed, as you are entitled to do; but again, I say it's a matter of perspective. My experience has been that, while it was relatively slow going to complete Sara's night bar achievements at first, I eventually got to a point where I was able to complete multiple achievements for Sara each time I encountered her in the night bar (I definitely look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays) until I was able to complete all of her achievements available to date. Of course, YMMV, but you may want to reevaluate and revise your approach to playing the game; I believe that most players learn as they go how to optimize their gameplay style to get the most enjoyment out of the game (as the saying goes, "You make your own luck"), but again, YMMV.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hey I just re-downloaded this game but it won't open. I tried doing as instructed on the title page of this thread and can't find any of the folders it was referencing. I have a mac. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Will deleting my saves help? If so, where can I find them? When I click on the game, I get a message saying "Holiday Island quit unexpectedly" Help!
If you "control-click" on the HolidayIsland file, the second option in the popup menu (right under "Open") is "Show Package Contents". Select that, and you should see the directories and files contained in the HolidayIsland executable shell. This should allow you to apply the GameFix patch. If your issue is with the persistent file(s), I won't be much help because I haven't encountered that problem, but if you search this thread you can find instructions on how to fix that, and there are others who may be able to walk you through it (if that turns out to be the problem).

Reactions: xapican

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You clearly have a very definite opinion about the gameplay with regard to Sara, which you have expressed, as you are entitled to do; but again, I say it's a matter of perspective. My experience has been that, while it was relatively slow going to complete Sara's night bar achievements at first, I eventually got to a point where I was able to complete multiple achievements for Sara each time I encountered her in the night bar (I definitely look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays) until I was able to complete all of her achievements available to date. Of course, YMMV, but you may want to reevaluate and revise your approach to playing the game; I believe that most players learn as they go how to optimize their gameplay style to get the most enjoyment out of the game (as the saying goes, "You make your own luck"), but again, YMMV.
This have nothing to do with perspective (or maybe this is the first game you have played and have nothing to compare).

Bad is bad !!! (and I play over 30 years games)

You must play Sara free then remember that you can see her only on Friday and so on.

And the other scenes,events that are random was in the past aso difficult to unlock and now Sara and this is not only one point in the Quest I said it before I am at the second point.

And when the hint say I have to meet in some days Sara to drink with her a beer and you waste in game months that have nothing to do with days.

So for the second point that is aso random like point 1 I am wasting 2 months and haven`t solved it.

This have nothing to do with gameplay only that the producer have made a mistake and don`t thought what consequences the real player have when he code/program it so (and this after so long time he code/program this game).

It was easier for all players when I have to talk with Sara 6xtimes and the event trigger or go further. At the moment maybe it came for a player fast and the other are wasting a lot of time.

And to waste in real life 1/2 or 1 day and more only to unlock it or play all free is wasting time for all player high three.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
This have nothing to do with perspective (or maybe this is the first game you have played and have nothing to compare).

Bad is bad !!! (and I play over 30 years games)

You must play Sara free then remember that you can see her only on Friday and so on.

And the other scenes,events that are random was in the past aso difficult to unlock and now Sara and this is not only one point in the Quest I said it before I am at the second point.

And when the hint say I have to meet in some days Sara to drink with her a beer and you waste in game months that have nothing to do with days.

So for the second point that is aso random like point 1 I am wasting 2 months and haven`t solved it.

This have nothing to do with gameplay only that the producer have made a mistake and don`t thought what consequences the real player have when he code/program it so (and this after so long time he code/program this game).

It was easier for all players when I have to talk with Sara 6xtimes and the event trigger or go further. At the moment maybe it came for a player fast and the other are wasting a lot of time.

And to waste in real life 1/2 or 1 day and more only to unlock it or play all free is wasting time for all player high three.
So you would design a game diffent from Darkhound's design. Feel free to do so and publish it.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
So you would design a game diffent from Darkhound's design. Feel free to do so and publish it.

Just a thought...
Not really, with my last fresh start, I as well had any other girls' achievements done way before even getting Sara a second bar night. Not a matter of perspective, just plain fact. And yeah, it's tedious.

This game has some other issues as well, pointing that out still doesn't mean I don't enjoy it for what it is.

What's really getting on my nerves is the overzealous 'you have critique, go somewhere else' approach of some hardcore fans here that make the whole HI fan base looking pretty unfriendly and gatekeepy (yeah, that's not a word).

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
So, I've been trying to trigger Nat and Faye scene at the bar where they are together, Nat wears red dress, Faye wears white tank top and jean shorts...both have high lust affection etc...what is the time i must save, so every time this scene does not trigger, to reload and try again? It seems the scene I trigger is just Faya at the bar instead.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
So, I've been trying to trigger Nat and Faye scene at the bar where they are together, Nat wears red dress, Faye wears white tank top and jean shorts...both have high lust affection etc...what is the time i must save, so every time this scene does not trigger, to reload and try again? It seems the scene I trigger is just Faya at the bar instead.
Save before starting to talk to Faye, and upon reloading, try to mix up the 'randomness' by clicking different apps in your phone or leaving the bar and reentering from different locations.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes