Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
View attachment 2417940

Version 0.3.7.2 - development news (updated 25 of February 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7.2).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.7.2 has:
116 additional renders, videos or sound files
2 new backgrounds for the phone
145 updated renders

New features and content
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> still working on it
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • New phone backgrounds for Eva will be added --> still working on it
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • The icon to add images to your favoriteshas disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.7.2 --> No

Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.2 --> No idea yet
Looks like polishing already existing stuff. But what with moving on with the story?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Guys, how can I progress with "Find out Sara's breast size"? The tip says "With Sara spilling secrets on a regular base, it's only a matter of time she'll tell you." I talk to her on every occasion, but the task is still unsolved.
After the Lab series, talk with Miriam. She likes to have the tanning lotion, talk with Yumiko at the beach bar to contact Sara. The first time meeting Sara in this story line at the doctors office, she will spill out her breast size.

Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Looks like polishing already existing stuff. But what with moving on with the story?
That is right, but remember this is 3.7.2. On Patreon Darkhound has indicated some plans for the big 4.0.0. I assume he is working on that too, but that will take a lot of time, so in the mean time cleaning up old stuff that will be hard to take forward otherwise.

Edit: Darkhound's plan was posted on Patreon on JANUARY 3 AT 4:00 PM. If you are a Patron you can read it there. Otherwise you have to wait for Darkhound to post something like it here. It is up to him what is published here outside of Patreon.

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone got a fullish save? My vanished
A "fullish" save won't really do you any good. All you will have is someone else's game play and not your achievements.
Have you checked this folder as well for saves? C:\Users\PC NAME\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Holiday Island
The PC NAME or USER NAME is individual to you, the HOLIDAY ISLAND folder can vary in file name. You should be able to find saved games in this folder. Copy & Paste them into the \game\saves folder for your HI game.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Looks like the Poutrine sisters have their hands full . . .
From what I recall of Yvette's sister it is an occupational hazard in the family :)
(About the same in Iris' family for that matter, her sister is not the smallest around either)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
After the Lab series, talk with Miriam. She likes to have the tanning lotion, talk with Yumiko at the beach bar to contact Sara. The first time meeting Sara in this story line at the doctors office, she will spill out her breast size.
I have completed the sun tan lotion series, too, but it shows not completed even now

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
for my side, I havent published them anywhere else just here and in the fanart thread. Maybe I will upload to deviantart sometime into one gallery.
Cool! I liked your work. I already follow darkhound1 and DuckSwim on devian. Thanks to Bantry , I discovered several new fan arts by you, -=Cazz=- , SiJa, @ yankee and a few dew others. World love to see more art. Keep growing.

also, your art has improved a lot over time. Good work!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
also, your art has improved a lot over time. Good work!
Now I use the third generation of my Alice (completely different models) and still needs improvement, I also developed my machine, and of course lot of practise, and many help on my questions from DuckSwim, SiJa and Yankee.

Reactions: peter90gamer

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Screenshot_2023-02-27-14-49-25-275_com.darkhound.holidayisland.jpg
Hello I need help with a quest because I don't know how to finish it, now I'm supposed to talk to Miriam and Mercedes together but I don't know how to do it.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes