I_LUV_3D_XXX

May 15, 2018
I just unlocked that Jennifer last call scene, she'll then ask to model some clothes she designed herself for you. This will show up as an appointment in the next few days. It's a hot scene for sure.
Also unlocked the Faye/Aly breast competition. Faye was alone in her black bikini on the beach, i had binoculars and chose to go jogging. Also hot.

Reactions: luisar018

Encode

Jun 9, 2017
1. Ivy - Breast pump event, having sex with her. (Fixed, Need blue pill, skimpy bikini, Switch between gym and your room, event triggers randomly) (NOTE: DOSENT WORK IF YOU HAVE SKIPPING AKTIVATED)

2. Natasha - You follow nathasha to the ladies room in the night bar (With extra)
I've done the none extra version, blue pill dosent make a difference.
(Fixed, The scene is already done, but the photo dosent show up in the phone, natasha needs to be in her sexy outfit and give her a green pill when drinking with her, stats needs to be HIGH)

3. Joy - How do i trigger her poker appointment? (First time i lost the poker game)

4. Amy - Play with amy in the pool (With extra) (Fixed, Amy needs to be alone, used blue pill and in skimpy bikini)

5. Aly - How do i trigger her cloth appointment? (Butt contest dosent seem to trigger it) (Fixed, do the swimsuit questline from Jennifer at the bar, hint talk to Aly when she is alone at the beach)

6. Alice - Strength training with extra?
I've done the normal version but cant seem to trigger it again
Anyone have solution for 3 and 6 ?

Reactions: poolisa

Bruno Brumple

Apr 18, 2018
truco para ganar la tira de póker, es muy difícil, espero que respondas pronto
Pues lo puede conseguir con tiempo y paciencia - cada vez que hay una ronda nueva del juego, haz un save - el resulto de la ronda sera lo mismo y puede apostar tanto como puedas si vas a ganar y fold si vas a perder.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
need smaller boob dames in it also..i clicked off the smallest choice..short girls curvy..no amazon no monster boobs..all i get are tall monster boob girls and an amazon..game dosnt game o_O yvette is close though..just too much boob :p

Reactions: PeterLuck

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
need smaller boob dames in it also..i clicked off the smallest choice..short girls curvy..no amazon no monster boobs..all i get are tall monster boob girls and an amazon..game dosnt game o_O yvette is close though..just too much boob :p
Well. I agree with Vyzov's post above mine. Buuuuuut what the hell. I'll do the (short) version for "TeamBusty".

Patreon.

Join there. Support your choice. Like the posts. Put in the votes.
And a miracle if you have one available would be real handy too.

Since you'll have to overcome the current 80-90% of all voters, who votes more busty not less.

Darkhounds vision for the game is already supplying you with waaaay more small/medium than you could ever hope for.

And his dedication to maintaining that vision, while still listning to Patreons and giving enough to keep them not only content but growing in numbers, despite their vast preference towards busty and mega busty, is rather impressive.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dont get me wrong..i enjoy the game and dont want to be seen as a complainer..but this is a discussion board so..i'm discussing :D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Coming in the middle of a film and talking about the opening sequence, isn't really going to get you far.
This has been hashed out a lot already in the 197 pages of discussion before you. Thanks for the input, but its been heard before and unless you want to be a Patreon you're going to be in the minority, and have a long wait.

Reactions: titmanassguy

I_LUV_3D_XXX

May 15, 2018
I'll be joining his patreon next month exactly for this reason. I've probably put in at least 30 hours on this game and still find it fascinating. It's developed quite nicely thus far, I have no big gripes with it but only my personal preferences since I love big asses. Faye, Amy, Desire, Yvette and Jennifer have great asses IMO. All the gratuitous large breasts are still super hot, no complaints there. Having 1 girl thats a pawg/milf/latina with a big ass could open up this game with even more layers like other girls getting jealous of her ass, have her doing aerobics in yoga pants to unlock a scene, the butt contest could have a whole new angle, etc.
Either way I'm excited for future releases of this game.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
truco para ganar la tira de póker, es muy difícil, espero que respondas pronto
Simple... juega poker, cada que ganes, guarda la partida... si pierdes, recarga la partida e intenta de nuevo...

Simple.... play poker, each time you win, save the game... if you lose, reload the saved game and try again...

Deckhead

Mar 14, 2018
How to get the Scene?
  • Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
from the 0.93. Update

in the decoded .rpy file is only amy as trigger, can't find natasha anywhere

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
How to get the Scene?
  • Natasha gets extended nightbar ladies room scene
from the 0.93. Update

in the decoded .rpy file is only amy as trigger, can't find natasha anywhere
she need to have on her "leopard looking outfit, the one with the denim cutoffs" i can't remember if its the skimpy or super skimpy one, but that's what you need...all stats high: affection, love, lust. and for the MC, charm...all that. good luck

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes