zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If someone has discovered today (or in the last weeks) the game, maybe it is not comfortable for him reading 300 pages; when you use the search function, for every entry it opens tens of pages.
It's a choice, pay for it. Either refine your question to get less hits or read them all. Even if choosing the last there is method to it. Start with the most recent and work backwards. If you search is in any way germane to what you want to know it is unlikely you will read many pages.

Jun 4, 2017
The answer is simple: if there was a walkthrough (as for many other top games), the number of common questions can be drastically reduced.
It is a choice, pay for it.
One, every other top game I can think of is linear, and so a walkthrough makes sense. The quests in HI are linear, but the game overall is not.

Two, when the walkthrough was posted, it did not reduce the number of common questions to any appreciable degree, even at first.

FWIW, I've argued for a separate FAQ thread, which could have a post for every common question (and then add posts with each update); to this point, there has been no support for the idea from newer posters, who would be the main ones to use it, and so no one else thinks it's worth doing because no one else believes it would stop the constant flow of repeated questions in this thread. (Tell truth, I don't think it would stop the flow either; but a) I do think it would significantly decrease the number of repeated questions, and b) it would enable all such questions to be answered with a single link to the relevant post in the FAQ thread.)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
One, every other top game I can think of is linear, and so a walkthrough makes sense. The quests in HI are linear, but the game overall is not.

Two, when the walkthrough was posted, it did not reduce the number of common questions to any appreciable degree, even at first.

FWIW, I've argued for a separate FAQ thread, which could have a post for every common question (and then add posts with each update); to this point, there has been no support for the idea from newer posters, who would be the main ones to use it, and so no one else thinks it's worth doing because no one else believes it would stop the constant flow of repeated questions in this thread. (Tell truth, I don't think it would stop the flow either; but a) I do think it would significantly decrease the number of repeated questions, and b) it would enable all such questions to be answered with a single link to the relevant post in the FAQ thread.)
Agreed, there is a FAQ thread for Man of the House and they STILL get asked quite frequently in there and that forum is 1,569 pages!

Reactions: LoneRanger96

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

i support the idea of splitting this topic up in multipel sections. General game release - faqs/guide - modsupport - fanart - Tarasia is great - etc etc

now modsupport is not that needed, cause there is a section for it on the forum, but rest pretty much must have =P

Ps: regarding the asking for guides, it would be about time someone actually edited the first post and put it in there. People tend to look only at the first post and then they reply with GUIDE!!!!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Suggestion for the future: could the MC send the girls pics of himself? Then the girl would reply with anger if her stats aren't high enough or with a pic of the same type. This could be preceded by a quest which leads to a scene where Jennifer takes pics of the MC posing. This would also give players more control over who sexts, when and how often.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
There isa bunch of brainstorming in those ideas!! And I like them all!! :FeelsGoodMan:

Just to complete more functions related to the phone I will add "phone sex" whit the girls, where you can tell "touch here, touch there" like masturbation (you know what "phone sex" means of course). Now you have little teasers when girls send you nude or sexy pics, my idea it's like an ending to that pics.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There is a post on patreon for suggestions & ideas currently. So if any have good ideas and thinking about being patreon, now there is a chance to combine the two :). Just FYI in general.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
really? I can only remember cheats, fan signatures and mods.
Unless you just added it, it has been there for a bit. It is outdated as is the walkthrough that is floating around this thread. But as many have pointed out with your phone showing all appointments, events, scenes for every girl and hints as how to achieve them, why is a guide or walkthrough needed?

Reactions: junior366

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Unless you just added it, it has been there for a bit. It is outdated as is the walkthrough that is floating around this thread. But as many have pointed out with your phone showing all appointments, events, scenes for every girl and hints as how to achieve them, why is a guide or walkthrough needed?
first post, that's all what people look at before they comment. Add stuff there and people might stop asking for things

wilson316

Jun 7, 2018
That new elevator scene is awesome.
I would love to see that lab scene (transformation) idea to have opinions like: BE, FMG, WG, Etc.
Ivy's new pool scene is great too btw. Any ideas of making her grow too or FLEX?

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
That new elevator scene is awesome.
I would love to see that lab scene (transformation) idea to have opinions like: BE, FMG, WG, Etc.
Ivy's new pool scene is great too btw. Any ideas of making her grow too or FLEX?
Which new scene?

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes