DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Jeez. Those Patreon teasers are killing me.

Just a random fitness girl?

Darkhound for gods sake.
You can't post that girl and tell it is not game related.

You mix the top girls and achieve something that ranks them, call her random fitness girl and not game related?

Have you any idea how many heart attacks you just caused ! :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well.

Today is a good day to be a Patreon and a damn depressing one too.
Darkhound for gods sake.

You cant post that girl and tell it is not game related.
Have you any idea how many heart attacks you just caused ! :D
You could have at least posted a link to the page. Not the pic or upload, but the page.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry. I edited the post while you made your response
Here is the link.
The image will be public tomorrow. I've just changed the post :)
It's no problem in that case, since she's completely clothed. Feel free to post/upload it tomorrow after it has gone public.

jeffspace

Jul 20, 2018
This game is great! So many great features, the ability to send girls home/pick new ones is great. I was a little confused as to why I can get girls phone numbers but can't call them. I'm definitely looking forward to this integration in the future! Looking forward to more Brenda!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You may want to wait until after the next update to add this mod, but I took some Renée images from the game and Darkhound's Deviant Art page and got Renée to start sexting.
Remember, modding your game can cause unforseen problems, so add this at your own risk, and save your game before you try this.
After running Unren so that you can see the images, create a new folder called Renée in game/images/sexting/Renée. Then add the attached images to the Renée folder.
Type SHIFT-O to activate the console.
To start her sending sexts type: renee.update_sexting_images()
To make the achievements appear in your phone type: renee.create_events_available()
(remember it's SHIFT & the letter o not the number zero & it's two parens () not a zero or o)
The numbers correspond to the old system of 4 sets: 100's for masturbation/vagina, 200's for topless/nudity, 300's for showering/beach/DA Images, and 400's for teasing/misc. This system WILL change with the new update & you'll need to rename my images accordingly.
When Darkhound makes the real sext folder for Renée, you'll have to move these images elsewhere, then after you put Darkhounds real images in, rename my generic ones and put them back (or just delete them).
If you put them back in after the update, remember to type: renee.update_sexting_images() again or else the program will just ignore them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have to add to that advice: Make a copy of whole Game -folder and try modding on/in it. Not in original. Saving game saves the game situation not the whole Game in case of corruption...
Amended to 'Best Advice Ever'. Never understand why people don't save, save, save.

Reactions: junior366

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Amended to 'Best Advice Ever'. Never understand why people don't save, save, save.
:evilsmile: They clearly haven't played or don't play enough My New Life. Best trainer for being Saviour of All Times... :p
-edited-

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well. Not modding an live and under development game in the first place would be a close second in good advice. Since it is bound to cause f*ck ups and have people whining to the creator with their self made problems.

Not saying people cant or shouldnt.

But this is the internet and anybody can read the forum, so human stupidity rules in all its momentous glory. So this will probably give some additional spam and time wasted to Darkhound one way or the other down the line.

Abandoned or final games are a different matter. People can go nuts all they want there, no developers debugging what they f*cked up or will whine over then.

Imo, obviously, internet, so people will do what they want, including messing up.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
:evilsmile: They clearly haven't played or don't play enough My New Life. Best trainer for being Saviour of All Times... :p
-edited-
I've given up on that game, because you had to fix it pretty much every time you played it. Things like that stop being fun pretty quickly when you have to teach yourself how to repair things before you can even use them.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I've given up on that game, because you had to fix it pretty much every time you played it. Things like that stop being fun pretty quickly when you have to teach yourself how to repair things before you can even use them.
Wish I would have known that before I spent 2 1/2 hours downloading it!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Random_girl1.jpg

Just a random fitness girl (not game related)
Hi guys and gals,
I was doing some tests with Daz Studio figuring out some new stuff and relearning some forgotten things.

Just wanted to share the girl with you that I rendered during my tests.
She is not part of the game.

In case you were wondering... or maybe she looks familiar...
Her body/face is 50% Amy and 50% Yvette. Breast size reduced a little (yes, really).
Skin/Textures are from Carla. Eyes are from Angel.
Hair is just something that looked nice on her :)

Darkhound

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes