rykdragon

May 3, 2017
"Climbing out of the pool renders", "Swim scene at the pool", "Hugging/Kissing" Whats wrong this developer? 1 year later still swiming scenes(I newer call it a scenes actually), grop scenes and someone showing her tits? More bizzare thing is people talk about this game about 350 page! I like big boobs but this game gives nothing or may be lm missing something.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
"Climbing out of the pool renders", "Swim scene at the pool", "Hugging/Kissing" Whats wrong this developer? 1 year later still swiming scenes(I newer call it a scenes actually), grop scenes and someone showing her tits? More bizzare thing is people talk about this game about 350 page! I like big boobs but this game gives nothing or may be lm missing something.
You seem to be missing the game.
Also congratulations on your troll post?

Or if you are actually serious, get game, get unren.bat, run, look at result in image folder, some of the 3000 renders and animations should probably fit a big boob taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
So in other words, you've never actually downloaded the game or can't read. Fuck off with this nonsense.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
So in other words, you've never actually downloaded the game or can't read. Fuck off with this nonsense.
If you want to answer something, answer! You dont right to say "fuck off" anyone. Its not your forum, everyone write their opinion.

I read the changelog, once or twice I played this game only dress up woman, and lots of bugs. Whenever click no pic massage pop out or find a bug. You dont have to expect me read 350 page. And I read last page only see "bugs" either. Before my post another user trying to find a solition another crash or bug .

You seem to be missing the game.
Also congratulations on your troll post?

Or if you are actually serious, get game, get unren.bat, run, look at result in image folder, some of the 3000 renders and animations should probably fit a big boob taste.
Im not troling. Its my honest opinion. I newer say: "he is'not puting any efort in his project". Atleast I newer call anybody "stupid" because he/she loves this game. And noone but you said "its a good game because...". I dont attack anyone but everyone did. I dont understand. May be "bizzare" is a strong word. I dont know diffirences between bizzare, odd or strange. My English not good that much. I looked a dictionary. This game realy fit my taste so I check every update. And disapointed every time because no action.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@rykdragon What you do is come to a party 10 hours after it has started and you see someone drinking lemonade. Then you start screaming what a shitty party it is and that everyone is nuts going to a party where they only serve lemonade... Knowing nothing what the party was about and what's going on.
And then you complain that you get bashed for it? Now really?
A big update with a lot of new functionality has been released. So there are some bugs. Yes, it's bound to happen. Almost all of them have been fixed already. The whining only happens because most ppl are too lazy to even read the first post and get the fixes.
Thinking about it, I don't know why I try to explain all that. So I stop now.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I love the swim with Yvette in the pool scene.
Did you remove Amy and Eva's Swim scene?
I can understand that they were early work and don't compare, but still they were okay as placeholders.
Plus went to the Doctor and saw it was Faye and spent two and a half hours there gifting, hugging, kissing, groping, getting flashed.
Best doctor's visit ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@rykdragon I'm sorry people weren't patient with you when you expressed your opinions. Let me try to help.
What I hear you saying is that it's odd for there to be hugging and kissing instead of fucking. However, if you give the game a chance, you will see that those intimate actions build the girl's affection for you so that you work your way up to fucking them. I like that "realistic" part of the game. The game makes you work for the sex scenes. Plus, I like Darkhound's art. Even when the girl's aren't naked, it's good cheesecake. If that isn't what you want, just move on to another game.
Try this though, build up Yvette's stats (or just cheat them with Niceerotica's mod which is linked on page 1). Then pick her to win the Best Butt Contest. She'll invite you back to her room and have sex with you. If you like that, do the same for Alice and Eva. If those scenes don't do it for you, then this game is not for you.
Good luck.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@caju I haven't seen it posted here before, but you can right click on the mouse when prompted for a name for your save. This will keep the same name for your save. Then click overwrite. So 1 extra step, but not much of one.

Reactions: caju

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
So the last time I played was during Version 1.0.2 and now every time I try to load my game I get an error when it tries to convert the save to 1.3.2, can anyone help me here please?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes