Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.6 beta - development news (updated 09/04/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.

0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.5.2 beta which will be an incremental update!
It includes some bug fixes and new content!

The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 206 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• The game will get more than 20 background music and sound (sfx) files --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette gets a more explicit scene as one ending of the private dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette tells you the story about her first crush as part of the dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Appointment with Yvette in the private restaurant with Yumiko as the waitress --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yvette gets a clothes selection scene for a private dinner --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yvette will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended pull ups scene in webp format with a video and three different endings --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Amy's pool pose scene will be updated and will get more renders and text. In addition, the scene will be in webp format at least 1920x1080 for all images. The achievements will also be updated to multi image format. --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Aly gets a quest for her fourth evening clothes, which she can use in the bar and to play “Hot Shots” --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Aly will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Amy gets a new dream image from the pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • During the poker game entrance, the girl will be offered to call the mc by his first name, which she accepts --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yumiko will be at the night bar on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (it's an additional day - Friday, compared to older releases) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Faye's dress color when sitting in the restaurant has been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Fixed another bug in the nightbar last call scene. "NameError: name 'char1' is not defined" --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Fixed a bug in the nightbar last call scene. Could lead to strange crashes image not found from a different girl that had nothing to do with the scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg’ --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentally an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.5.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.5.2 beta -->
no idea yet

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, on the upside it concentrates views and replies into one thread, which increases its visibility, which again increases views and replies in a self perpetuating cycle.

Not saying that it compensates, but there is that at least.
---
Adding sound to the game sounds like a good excuse to jump the versioning to 0.2 imo.

Major addition in a way, easy to remember and should bring a bit more attention (as low version numbers usually indicate low content/alpha stages and probably makes potential patrons ignore it due appearing "just begun" where it in fact is massive)
---
Adding a (animated intercourse of some sort) sex scene to those missing (Aly, Ivy, Renee, Brenda, Lacy, Delizia) ex. allocating space to one each month, could be a good excuse to jump to 0.3.

As that would be a major milestone amd also bulk the diversity out a bit and give all flavor of girls a "prestige finisher" (technically Jennifer and Yumiko could be included, but they are special, and Jennifer is iconic in a way, so I guess she deserves special "special" treatment :))

Not saying any of it is needed or particular relevant, just some notes really, important is as always taking it in ones own pace and find enjoyment in the experience whether creating or consuming or recharging the batteries for inspiration :)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
It may sound crazy, but I think the thing I'm most excited about is the fix to Faye's dress in the restaurant.
As for 2.0, the developer wants to get as many gaps filled as possible before that comes along. My guess is Sept. Just look at how many goals were met by 1.5.
Goals for 2.0:
Renders for all intimate actions for all girls (Lacey needs Doctor actions, many girls need reception, many outfits missing flash action, etc.)
Drink with all girls in Night Bar
Sexting for all girls
Walk on beach for all girls
All Girls get personalized "Talk about her" dialogue
All girls get basic workout scenes
All girls can be visited in their rooms & achievement awarded
Pool scenes for most girls

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
My device is Android and when the animations are coming the screen gets small and only images are shown me in full screen plzz can you fix it

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Amy's ride - a tech demo
1555084575031.png

Hello guys and gals!
Today we (as in Wilson from Niceerotica ( ) and myself) have something special for you.
It's a tech demo with a total new level of animation control. Amy will be the one providing the "fun" and Joy will do the introductions.
You have a whole bunch of features:
  • zoom in/out (using mous or buttons)
  • video speed (fps) control
  • center buttons for face, breasts and private parts
  • And you can position the video using your mouse (drag & drop)
tech demo3.jpg
Joy will give you a short into on how to use the controls.
tech demo2.jpg

PC Version:
Mac version:
All that's left for me to say are a couple of things. Most importantly - download the tech demo and have fun with! A lot of work went into this, so we would really appreciate your comments! A big big thanks to Willson from Niceerotica ( ) for all his help and contributions to this tech demo. Without him, you wouldn't get this today.

Darkhound

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Amy's ride - a tech demo
View attachment 281119

Hello guys and gals!
Today we (as in Wilson from Niceerotica ( ) and myself) have something special for you.
It's a tech demo with a total new level of animation control. Amy will be the one providing the "fun" and Joy will do the introductions.
You have a whole bunch of features:
  • zoom in/out (using mous or buttons)
  • video speed (fps) control
  • center buttons for face, breasts and private parts
  • And you can position the video using your mouse (drag & drop)
View attachment 281121
Joy will give you a short into on how to use the controls.
View attachment 281122

PC Version:
Mac version:
All that's left for me to say are a couple of things. Most importantly - download the tech demo and have fun with! A lot of work went into this, so we would really appreciate your comments! A big big thanks to Willson from Niceerotica ( ) for all his help and contributions to this tech demo. Without him, you wouldn't get this today.

Darkhound
I hope later to see such thing for Yvette)

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Tech demo is a great addition! As it is I'd recommend reversing the drag & drop mouse movements so that moving up goes up and not down, and moving left goes left and not right, etc. No big deal but if you can change it all the better. As for additions, the more camera angles the better. POV is always good choice along with the breast/front view, butt/back view, side/profile view and the girl's face/reaction view. Music and sound effects will add a lot which I think you're already working on. And, a separate orgasm bar for the woman would be a nice touch. You could add all kinds of gameplay and objectives with that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Possibility to hide the left menu (0.1.6 beta preview)

Hide_left1.jpg
Hello everyone!

I have no idea why I haven't hought about this sooner. It was really easy to implement. With the next version, you will be able to hide/show the left game menu anytime you want to.

The option will be available everywhere in the game. Here are some screens on how it looks when the menu is hidden.

1.jpg

2.jpg
As always, please let me know what you think about this upcoming feature.

New renders and scenes will make use of that feature, since I can use the left part of the screen now as well for a lot of scenes.

Enjoy the preview and take care,
Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.6 beta - development news (updated 12/04/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.
0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.5.2 beta which will be an incremental update!
It includes some bug fixes and new content!
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 233 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• You will be able to hide/show the left menu from anywhere in the game --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Heather gets three extended pool pose options. One of them will be the first to use the cool new animation control feature from the tech demo --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Heather gets the basic pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • The game will get more than 20 background music and sound (sfx) files --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette gets a more explicit scene as one ending of the private dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette tells you the story about her first crush as part of the dinner appointment --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Appointment with Yvette in the private restaurant with Yumiko as the waitress --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yvette gets a clothes selection scene for a private dinner --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yvette will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended pull ups scene in webp format with a video and three different endings --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Amy's pool pose scene will be updated and will get more renders and text. In addition, the scene will be in webp format at least 1920x1080 for all images. The achievements will also be updated to multi image format. --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Aly gets a quest for her fourth evening clothes, which she can use in the bar and to play “Hot Shots" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Aly will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Amy gets a new dream image from the pool pose scene --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • During the poker game entrance, the girl will be offered to call the mc by his first name, which she accepts --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yumiko will be at the night bar on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (it's an additional day - Friday, compared to older releases) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Faye's dress color when sitting in the restaurant has been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Fixed another bug in the nightbar last call scene. "NameError: name 'char1' is not defined" --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Fixed a bug in the nightbar last call scene. Could lead to strange crashes image not found from a different girl that had nothing do do with the scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg' --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.5.2 beta -->
no idea yet

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I must admit some sympathy for Aly's plight, when reading the update.
She is probably willing to commit major felonies to avoid more quest or game renders by now (she has a lot already).

She'd probably want to trade them for an evening of [Yvette] sex events (Aly has none) to restore her fading fortunes (her record rank drop) something hotshots is rather unlikely to help her with.

Poor girl will eventually have to abduct the MC and have her way with him :p

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I must admit some sympathy for Aly's plight, when reading the update.
She is probably willing to commit major felonies to avoid more quest or game renders by now (she has a lot already).

She'd probably want to trade them for an evening of [Yvette] sex events (Aly has none) to restore her fading fortunes (her record rank drop) something hotshots is rather unlikely to help her with.

Poor girl will eventually have to abduct the MC and have her way with him :p
Aly is just biding her time until the titfighting championship begins. Rumor has it that she and Jennifer make a killer tag-team duo! They are still working on a name for their team, so any suggestions are welcome.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Aly is just biding her time until the titfighting championship begins. Rumor has it that she and Jennifer make a killer tag-team duo! They are still working on a name for their team, so any suggestions are welcome.
AlyJenn 3:16...cuz ALY AND JENN SAID SO! I'm also hoping...well maybe dreaming...that "tag team duo" has an application outside of the titfighting octagon. :love:

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes