darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
"replay mode" added for certain scenes (0.1.6 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

I've added a new functionality for 0.1.6 concerning "replays".
You will now be able to replay certain scenes/events/etc. and experience them again (not just the pictures).
The events that support replay right now get a small camera icon on the lower right of the achievement preview. If you hover the mouse over it, the text "Click to see.. (replay mode)!" will be shown.
Clicking on the camera icon will replay the scene.

Not all scenes/events will support and get "replay". Some are just not made to support this functionality. But my main idea is to have at least all not repeatable scenes with a replay icon, to be able to see them again.
During replay mode, certain things are different:
  • Stats will not change (not yours, not the girls), but the changes are shown
  • Certain functions like inviting girls or sending them home will not be shown
  • You might see alternative endings if you make different choices
  • Checks on lust, affection, etc. will use the current values of the girl and the MC. That's the main reason why replay is not practical for certain scenes that have too many branches.
Please let me know what you think about this.
Darkhound

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
"replay mode" added for certain scenes (0.1.6 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

I've added a new functionality for 0.1.6 concerning "replays".
You will now be able to replay certain scenes/events/etc. and experience them again (not just the pictures).
The events that support replay right now get a small camera icon on the lower right of the achievement preview. If you hover the mouse over it, the text "Click to see.. (replay mode)!" will be shown.

Please let me know what you think about this.
Darkhound
that's very nice, although I do hope there are not too many non-repeatable scenes in the game, as one of the reasons I enjoy this game in particular among the many using Daz, is the way you are living a life on the holiday island that is not just a linear story but something with the sort of freedom that allows you to spend time with whoever at your own pace but also in a way that it may feel like characters can do their own thing in the meantime.

Reactions: brianiac
D

Deleted member 1313226

Searched the thread for "stretch" and it didn't come up, so hopefully not a repeat: I've seen Yvette stretch at the pool twice but it's coming up as "not yet discovered" on her events list.

And maybe it's intentional, but if I send a girl home who is assigned to a job for the week, she's still present at that job.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Searched the thread for "stretch" and it didn't come up, so hopefully not a repeat: I've seen Yvette stretch at the pool twice but it's coming up as "not yet discovered" on her events list.

And maybe it's intentional, but if I send a girl home who is assigned to a job for the week, she's still present at that job.
The stretch thing has come up a few times, it's basically that you are not seeing the full version of it. You get some options in the middle of the event, you need to see the full event to get it added to the phone. Save after the first line of dialogue and reload every time it doesn't get added. Mess with stats if you need to, though you shouldn't need to.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Reading and massage do nothing for looks. You need to buy the beauty cream. Apply at least once per day. Go to your phone and check under looks points. As soon as you have enough, on Sunday, it will tell you that your looks have increased and looks points will be reset to 0. You'll need more points to increase to higher levels. If you want a quick fix, like to get Yumiko to talk to you after last call, use the hair product. It will add 2 look points to your score for some time.

Reactions: brianiac
Feb 25, 2019
Reading and massage do nothing for looks. You need to buy the beauty cream. Apply at least once per day. Go to your phone and check under looks points. As soon as you have enough, on Sunday, it will tell you that your looks have increased and looks points will be reset to 0. You'll need more points to increase to higher levels. If you want a quick fix, like to get Yumiko to talk to you after last call, use the hair product. It will add 2 look points to your score for some time.
Thanks

Reactions: Puppet Master

Luke70

Aug 18, 2017
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.
We can only hope your apology is sincere as this error was mentioned in the first post of this page and asked and answered (even has a link to the developer's Patreon page where it is asked and answered) on the previous page. That's one page back if your need help in finding it. I apologize if my answer seems snarky.

read.jpg

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You must be at the pool. Yvette or Eva must be at the pool. Choose the sun lounger option. The event will happen randomly. There is a greater chance that you will be caught if other girls are there too. You want to be caught for the achievement to be counted, but have a high charm so that the girl doesn't get mad at you.
Check out my attached FAQ for many of these answers.
Spoilers!

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes