matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
New special character preview (0.1.7 beta)

Hello guys and gals!
Today I want to introduce a new special character who will join the Island Crew in one of the next updates.
Her name is still a secret, as are some details about her exact role on the Island.
I'm goint to reveal some details about her:
  • She's going to be a special character and not a regular island girl
  • She didn't always look like she did now and I'm not talking about her childhood
  • She's even stronger than she looks
  • After the new girl has arrived, Faye or Yvette definitely no longer hold the crown for the "biggest butt" the Island has to offer
  • She's quite tall for a girl - almost 6'
  • Her measurements are 45.5-24.5-43.5
Thank you very much to my buddy greent64 from deviantart who created this lovely creature and was so kind to let me use her in the game.
If you want to see some more of her, feel free to visit his page on Deviantart and take a look around:

Here are some more previews of the new girl
View attachment 291864 View attachment 291865 View attachment 291866
For me Yvette always gonna be the best girls with best butt and breasts) But this girl definetely is hot

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

• She didn't always look like she did now and I'm not talking about her childhood
Let's see, she almost drowned at a young age, met and asked Joy to give her her own personal floatation devices? Now she patrols the beaches of the world saving lives and kicking sand in bullies' faces?

vladimir87

Oct 30, 2018

Hello guys and gals!
Today I want to introduce a new special character who will join the Island Crew in one of the next updates.
Her name is still a secret, as are some details about her exact role on the Island.
  • She's going to be a special character and not a regular island girl
  • She's even stronger than she looks
  • After the new girl has arrived, Faye or Yvette definitely no longer hold the crown for the "biggest butt" the Island has to offer
  • She's quite tall for a girl - almost 6'
  • Her measurements are 45.5-24.5-43.5
Thank you very much to my buddy greent64 from deviantart who created this lovely creature and was so kind to let me use her in the game.
If you want to see some more of her, feel free to visit his page on Deviantart and take a look around:

Here are some more previews of the new girl
View attachment 291864 View attachment 291865 View attachment 291866
I am in love...my childhood dreams from watching Baywatch are coming back xD

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Haha, just wanted to post it myself - you were quicker :)

Edit: And an exclusive preview:
View attachment 292682
Looks like the new girl has a twin sister :)
Good stuff, can't wait to see the updates. How many girls do you plan to have in total in the game and are you considering extending the island into an archipelago so more girls can be interacted with in future?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Oh i see, 2 games with the same name, i was wondering i saw the other one updated today and was like..hmmm that is not how i remember the girls the ones on the other game look mehh compared to these lol, good thing i did a search. gonna bookmark this one, looking forward to the next release!

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes