Hyunkel

Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys, Anyone know the console command in order to reduce a girl strenght? months ago i press the max stat button on the mod and today i can't trigger the pull up scene.... and start over after months.. omg :/, thx.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.6.0 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

I just finished testing, packing and uploading for 0.1.6.0 beta.
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 454 new renders, videos and sound files.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.6.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!

Please download the full 0.1.6.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!
PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, Anyone know the console command in order to reduce a girl strenght? months ago i press the max stat button on the mod and today i can't trigger the pull up scene.... and start over after months.. omg :/, thx.
Does no one read the Guide posted on the OP? It specifically talks about your situation.

Can someone please provide a save file for continuation of the game... Please! :)
Saves are covered in the Guide also. Granted the link in the Guide is no longer vaild as it hasn't been updated yet, but the name of the individual with all the saves is listed and you can do a search. Just know that Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. It has a multitude of different options, random events and specialized encounters. In other words, a save file isn't going to provide with a point to continue from.

Reactions: junior366

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Hi guys and gals,

Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!
PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound
And you post it right there yourself? You are too kind.

danie.23

Mar 10, 2018
I get this error when doing Yvette's hotshots event.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1372, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5184, in script call
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5285, in script call
b�n|Uu����S,�Q��0���.u��K���
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 6293, in script
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I get this error when doing Yvette's hotshots event.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\MF\HolidayIsland-0.1.6.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Four missing images. it only happens when you're completely undressed (as far as it goes) when you get the hot scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. I'm working on the compressed version
@darkhound1 When you unpack, then repack the .zip of the PC and Mac version on Windows, you will not save file permissions for Linux and Mac, which means that the game won't run on these operative systems without the players changing the permissions. Mac and Linux players may fix this manually, or use goobdoob's permission fixer

Edit: I've only gotten the compressed version down to 533MB from 1GB. Will try some more before uploading

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look men U have this Genre: 3DCG, Dating sim, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Sex toys, Titfuck, Vaginal sex
May be U forget something else? ))

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hi guys and gals,

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.6.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!

Please download the full 0.1.6.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Happy playing
Darkhound
Our Hero !!!! We should have a premium for the Best Developer of the year in the site , for sure you would be in the first 5 nominations !!!!!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
OP updated. I'm working on the compressed version
@darkhound1 When you unpack, then repack the .zip of the PC and Mac version on Windows, you will not save file permissions for Linux and Mac, which means that the game won't run on these operative systems without the players changing the permissions. Mac and Linux players may fix this manually, or use goobdoob's permission fixer

Edit: I've only gotten the compressed version down to 533MB from 1GB. Will try some more before uploading
I didn't know that, but I didn't get any complaints from mac users so far. So despite what you wrote, it seems that it's not causing problems on a mac.
Since I'm changing the exe resource images, I don't know how I can do it without unpacking and repacking the zip.

I can understand that some have problems with bigger file sizes. But I can only repeat myself.
If you want a half way decent image quality, do not use files that are compressed further than what I already did.
I check each image with different compression settings (yes, I really do that!) to find a good compromise between quality and size.
If I would upload it really with shitty compression like so many other game developers are doing, the file size would easily be 5 or 6 GB.
All newer stuff is already in wepb format. Most images are 2560x1440 and less than 200KB in size. The only files that can be reasonably compressed are inside the character folder. The reason is that they're still in png format.
I wanted to switch them to webp since some time now. But always other stuff got in the way. This would probably bring the file size down by 200 MB without any or only a very small quality loss. I could have just compressed them and kept the file extension "png". But I didn't want to do that.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes