CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Holiday Island v0.1.6 Beta for PC and Mac.
Original size are GB for 1.07GB for PC and 1.06GB for Mac, and is already highly compressed.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (492MB):
- - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Silly question, is there an android version for 1.6 yet? Thanks in advance!
The last Android version was for the previous version, is unofficial, and was picked up from an external site. I tried searching up the blog that was talked about to look for a new version, but couldn't find it. I don't like creating Android ports for games that someone else already is porting for several reasons, but I'll look in to it if no decent port is made within a couple of days.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
darkhound1..What the...shit, its so awesome new UI with hide. you really knock me out with this..
I LOVE THE SEXSCENE method with zoom in/out and speed control. very nice surprise.
i saw that first time with Heather on pool!! do that have all sexscene with all girl with new zoom and speed?

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
"Choose your breast size" ... you can choose between huge, abnormous and most likely cancer :cautious:
Pass on this.

CarlosDesouza

Apr 24, 2017
It is, there should be an option at the front desk when you talk to the receptionist. You do need points (I believe been a while since I used the option) but you can send away and request women at reception.
I don't get this as action I probably have enough points for it. Do I need to unlock it somehow?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Firstly the updates are great, many Thanks @darkhound1 .

Have gone through the new Yvette tasks but did not get the section about her telling you about her first crush.
Is the dinner at the private restaurant a repeatable event or did I miss out on the correct choice ??
If repeatable how do you trigger it ?? gone forward a week and no luck yet ??

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get this as action I probably have enough points for it. Do I need to unlock it somehow?
Just keep on playing for a few days. The option will come up a little later. You don't have the company favor too use it very early in the game anyway.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Firstly the updates are great, many Thanks @darkhound1 .

Have gone through the new Yvette tasks but did not get the section about her telling you about her first crush.
Is the dinner at the private restaurant a repeatable event or did I miss out on the correct choice ??
If repeatable how do you trigger it ?? gone forward a week and no luck yet ??
You need to do the dinner event twice. She won't tell her story the first time. If you've done the dinner scene at least once, there is a 50% change you get it again when you let her win the wet-t or butt contest. Other 50% are for the "old" reward event.
Right now, you won't get invited by Yvette directly again. But I will probably change that with one of the next updates.

darkhound1..What the...shit, its so awesome new UI with hide. you really knock me out with this..
I LOVE THE SEXSCENE method with zoom in/out and speed control. very nice surprise.
i saw that first time with Heather on pool!! do that have all sexscene with all girl with new zoom and speed?
Not all sex scenes have the new interface. I haven't changed any old ones, because it would mean having to render them again. If you want decent image quality with zoom, the images have to be 2560x1440. Most of the older videos only have 1280x720 resolution base images (or maybe 1920x1080)
Yvette got 3 sequences with the new interface (1 in the nightbar and 2 in her dinner scene)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Love the game and one of my personal all time favorites.

Guessing I'm in the minority though that would rather see a couple of the other girls more seriously expanded on with actual sex scenes then yet another change log heavy on the Yvette content.

Reactions: boglak

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, if you don't like huge boobs or if you want anal action, this isn't the game for you.
Choosing the breast size doesn't change the girls, it just gives a different attraction rating based on breast size.
Also, big boobs don't cause cancer.
I think everyone can find their girl.... Even who dont like extreme boobs... Renee, Alice, Amy are quite normal, lifelike size. Or Yumiko and Jennifer... But the other girls are fun too. :)

My favourite is Alice BTW.

Reactions: junior366

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Still did not play this update, just 5 minutes checking new scenes at the phone, but I know for sure to add music to normal action is not a good idea. I cannot stand the same tune looping over and over again so I had to put the game on mute.

Add music to these kind of games doesn´t work normally imo. Too limited options with the tunes annoys and makes me dizzy.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@CarlosDesouza
I PMed you a copy of my FAQ, but your question isn't listed. I added it to my FAQ. See if this answers your question.

6) How do I get more girls to come to the island? Can I get all the girls on the island at the same time? Can I send girls away from the island? What if I send all the girls away?
You start with 5 girls on the island. Eventually more girls will show up on the island. Joy will call you into her office and tell you that for 50 Holiday Island points, a girl can be sent away from the island and for 100 HI points, a new girl can be invited to the island. From then on, you can talk to the girl working reception and have the option to invite a new girl to the island. As soon as you have 9 girls on the island, you will have the option to send a girl home. You can never have more than 9 girls on the island because of overcrowding. All the girls would come to the restaurant or the nightbar, and you would only see a small percentage of which girls are actually there. Also, you would miss their arrival scene. Once the 9 girl limit is reached, you can never have less than 8 girls on the island.

Not your question, but I also added this one to the list:

8) Why do all the girls have huge boobs? Is there any incest in the game? How can I have a threesome with these girls? Can I have anal sex with any of the girls?
The creator of the game and his fans love big boobs. Not all of the girls have huge breasts. Renee, Delizia, Brenda, Lacey, and the special characters, Jennifer, Joy and Yumiko are more normal sized, but still not small. The four island girls don't do well in the polls for new content (although Jennifer, Joy and Yumiko do alright) so they have less than the other girls. After all, the creator has to keep his paying customers happy. If you are a fan of any of these girls, consider becoming a patron, and voting for your favorite.
There is a mild incest scene in the game between step-sisters, but because the developer isn't too into this, there isn't anything very explicit. A couple of the girls talk about things they do with their sisters, though.
It would be nice to join in the fun when two girls have sex, but the images used for this game are complicated renders and require time and some heavy computing power. If the developer can make enough money each month, better equipment can be purchased to make animations with three characters a reality. Consider becoming a patron.
Anal isn't something the developer is into, and since he is the one who has to do the renders, this isn't going to happen. Either enjoy the game as is or find one that suits your kinks better.

We're getting a lot of new players with the new update; so, I'm attaching my FAQ here. My FAQ has spoilers, but on the first page Bantry's FAQ is without spoilers.

bazi

May 5, 2017
I really enjoy this game, thanks for developer.

My problem with this new update is:
When I play hotshots with Yvette, her drunkiness level goes negative as she drinks (-225..)
Therefore I can't undress her and win the game.
Any solutions or is this bug?

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes