Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Wow, what an update. Other than the known bug that occurs at the end of Hotshots with Yvette, @darkhound1 keeps raising the bar. Now to work on updating the Guide, although there really wasn't anything too tricky to complete all the new achievements.

Reactions: junior366

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
how do I increases the stats of my player. I have been trying but nothing seems to work.
Ok, what if you think how it is in this dream called real life: How long it took before you could lift good amount of weight? How long it took before you learned something to useful level??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
While playing hotshots with yvette.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1372, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5184, in script call
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5285, in script call
b�n|Uu����S,�Q��0���.u��K���
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 6293, in script
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1372, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5184, in script call
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5285, in script call
b�n|Uu����S,�Q��0���.u��K���
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 6293, in script
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.6.0
Thu May 02 02:59:53 2019

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Holiday Island v0.1.6 Beta for PC and Mac.
Original size are GB for 1.07GB for PC and 1.06GB for Mac, and is already highly compressed.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (492MB):
- - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!
A big TY

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I really enjoy this game, thanks for developer.

My problem with this new update is:
When I play hotshots with Yvette, her drunkiness level goes negative as she drinks (-225..)
Therefore I can't undress her and win the game.
Any solutions or is this bug?
This is the formula for the "drunk" calculation:
$ g_hotshots.opponent_drunk += random.randint(28,38) - int(char1.endurance / 10) - char1.weight / 8
So even with a weight of 100 and endurance of 100, you get an increase between 5 and 15 if you get a decrease, you cheated the stats.
But for all you "cheaters" out there, I put in a check that the value change is at least +5.

Reactions: Bantry and Macromoc

Elsyr

Dec 11, 2017
@darkhound1 With all the new content being added, encountering the scenes you're looking for can become a bit frustrating. Could some sort of girl priority toggle be added to the game?
Keep up the good work.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Has everything except two of the Guess Who images. I'm not sure if it's a bug yet, but Yumiko only sends the broken image to me now, and I've tried for an hour or so, so giving up until .1.6.1 to get that.

Anyway, same as usual. Saves to the start of every sex scene organized by girl, with basic instructions or scene type in the save text. A complete save for .1.6 and .1.5.1 for those who just want the pictures or want an easy way to only see whats new in game. A chart with sex numbers for each girl so you have a better idea who you'll like before throwing saves in. Let me know if anything breaks.

I deleted Joy's scenes now that those are replayable, just load up the complete save if you want those. @darkhound1 If possible could you make the Yumiko easter egg scene a replayable from the phone one? Considering how hard it is to get on demand, being able to just play it whenever would be nice and it would make getting it more rewarding and justify the low rate. As for Yvette dinner being moved from reward scene to normal invite from her, I'd prefer it be left as is. The contests need more reasons to be in the game, as it is now I stop playing them pretty early on even though I really like the poses as there is little to be gotten from them. Also could you make Joy stop asking to play poker daily? She's not suppose to have that much free time.

Have to say, I'm really happy that Faye's content keeps having the blue pill in it. It really sets her stuff apart to me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@ DualElites
Getting the Heather sex scene is difficult. I think this was changed, but you used to have to get Jessica to show up 30 min. after you walk with Heather. Now, I think it is random, but when Heather is in the water, look at her face not her boobs.
Here's what you are doing wrong: the randomness doesn't change with a saved game unless you change something after you load. If she didn't show up the first time, she won't be there the second time. However, if you change something, say by hitting PgUp to rewind, then go forward, things will change. Heather may even disappear from the beach. Looking at your phone may also change things.
Heather/Jessica beach boobs contest can also trigger when both are on the beach ( I just tried ).

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
donkey balls this game is grindy. i think the concept is great but for me the lack of action is pretty lame.
There are ways around the grind.
About the lack of action which girls do you have on the island ? They are plenty of actions but not for all girls. Check the placeholder pictures on your phone to know which girl does what.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
donkey balls this game is grindy. i think the concept is great but for me the lack of action is pretty lame.
And you probably played for like 5 minutes?
The start is a bit slow, but that is a general problem with sandbox style games. Just give it some days of in game time.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I absolutely not agree here. For this kind of games the grind is absolutely perfect.... But if you want there is the Cheat Mode of Nice Erotica you can Install in the Op ; really easy to install and to use ... And there are plenty of actions and so many girls in the island like already wrote @MonsieurX before me . Impossible to have blue balls ....

Just one think more @darkhound1 : My real appreciation for this update ; full of contents , new actions , music , sound ... everything more than before. This game it's really becoming with every new release , more and more awesome !!!! Big Big Thank you from me

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I absolutely not agree here. For this kind of games the grind is absolutely perfect.... But if you want there is the Cheat Mode of Nice Erotica you can Install in the Op ; really easy to install and to use ... And there are plenty of actions and so many girls in the island like already wrote @MonsieurX before me . Impossible to have blue balls ....

Just one think more @darkhound1 : My real appreciation for this update ; full of contents , new actions , music , sound ... everything more than before. This game it's really becoming with every new release , more and more awesome !!!! Big Big Thank you from me
Yeah, i'm not a big fan of sandbox by myself, but this one is almost perfection. A little hard work at the beginning and u will never get bored with all this pretty busty ladies around you.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the ending where you lose the bet she makes you take one so she can watch you masturbate with a bigger dick.
I mus have missed the part when I did this scene :) thanks.

Anyways, I was referring to this :
  • MC taking a shower has been moved to a new function thah can be called now. it supports up to two individual "dream" images and two individual texts and has a shower sound effect. Also the old and the new player room are correctly supported. I will replace all the player shower scenes in the game over time. --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes