Guigz

Apr 21, 2019
Eva must be wearing her bikini (not skimpy), be on the beach when it is sunny (I think between 12 & 17), & then you choose the sun lounger. She will wave at you, and ask you to get her a coke. Make sure you have sun tan lotion.
Edit: Oops, Bantry already answered this one.
Hi,
I already managed to see the event but I had no sun lotion at that moment... now I have the lotion but the event wont show anymore (with the right bikini and all other criterias...)
Any idea or I will never be able to see the extended event ?

EDIT : Nevermind, the event just showed up after several attempts (finally at 17:00)

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jun 4, 2017
@darkhound1 If possible could you make the Yumiko easter egg scene a replayable from the phone one? Considering how hard it is to get on demand, being able to just play it whenever would be nice and it would make getting it more rewarding and justify the low rate.
I second that--I managed to get the scene and (of course) promptly saved it . . . and my save won't load in 0.1.6.0.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Love the new stuff added but for the love of god, lower the requirements for upgrading endurance by half or 1/3. I get the feeling the MC would turn 40-50 before that reaches 100.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
What part of 'Alone, no erection!' do you not understand? She has to be ALONE in the gym and you CANNOT get an erection.
These conditions are met. And every time MC there is an erection. Lust reduced to zero. Do you understand ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
These conditions are met. And every time MC there is an erection. Lust reduced to zero. Do you understand ?
Yes, I understand. MC's lust increases a lot during the event. Did you know there is a pill to decrease lust and taking one before the event might be helpful? Or try saving mid event and using 'cheat codes' to reduce MC's lust as you progress through event.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, I understand. MC's lust increases a lot during the event. Did you know there is a pill to decrease lust and taking one before the event might be helpful? Or try saving mid event and using 'cheat codes' to reduce MC's lust as you progress through event.
Yes, I know about purple pill. I tried to take them before the event. At the end of the event, an erection constantly appears.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, I know about purple pill. I tried to take them before the event. At the end of the event, an erection constantly appears.
I cheated for this scene, even at zero lust at the start MC get a boner real quick and you can't take a purple pill mid event ( it lower lust only, there is no lasting effect like a counter blue pill ).
Did you managed to get it without cheating Bantry ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Nope, saved early and often and used 'cheat codes' as the evnt progressed.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes