Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I added this to my FAQ.
Warning: SPOILERS!
(Seriously! The last two questions even give you every answer for Hotshots!)

16) What are the rules of strip poker? When do the girl's strip? How come the girls are putting on clothes, isn't this strip poker?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Is there something wrong with two "starting girls" you picked in the beginning ? Coz look like it's not correct girls appear on the island . I have started a new game and i chose Alice and Amy and only Amy appear with other girls and Alice didn't . In my second and third try same thing happened , Amy and other girls (but not Alice) . I get a correct girls at fourth time

And for starting options I always picked same things (huge boob , voluptuous/curvy and average body , average heigh , no for amazon , yes for melon size , good looking , amy and alice)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is there something wrong with two "starting girls" you picked in the beginning ? Coz look like it's not correct girls appear on the island . I have started a new game and i chose Alice and Amy and only Amy appear with other girls and Alice didn't . In my second and third try same thing happened , Amy and other girls (but not Alice) . I get a correct girls at fourth time

And for starting options I always picked same things (huge boob , voluptuous/curvy and average body , average heigh , no for amazon , yes for melon size , good looking , amy and alice)
This will be a bit long, since it is a general explanation.
The TLDR that covers your question is at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
I'd suggest Charm as the choice for most starting players. It allows you to succeed in a number of situations which you otherwise cannot. Quickly getting 4 in Charm in general helps a lot. But up to ones playstyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: partanen and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.9 beta - development news (updated 09/09/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.9 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.8.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.8.1 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.8.0 to 0.1.8.1 has 14 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content Minor improvements and changes
  • Lacey gets a beach pose scene --> will be added with 0.1.8.1 (still working on it)
  • Desire gets new high res webp poker images and a lot of conversation during poker play --> will be added with 0.1.8.1
  • The poker game supports webp high res images and individual zoom and talk options now --> will be added with 0.1.8.1
  • Girl's attractiveness has been added to the new UI watch --> will be added with 0.1.8.1
Bug fixes
  • Asking a girl to flash her breasts leads to a crash --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.1
  • AttributeError: 'cl_player' object has no attribute 'phone_image' (this only happens when you permanently show the MCs stats using the new UI) --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.1
  • Delizia workout sex scene, crash with missing image --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.1
  • Ivy's new reception outfit grope/flash renders aren't in the special renders gallery --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.8.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.8.1 beta
--> no idea yet

Jun 4, 2017
darkhound1, great update. I like the UI improvements, but I do have a question about that: for those of us who have Wilson's mod (behind on updates though it be at the moment), is there a place for it in the new UI? If there is, I haven't found it yet.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Mr. Unnecessary

Sep 30, 2017
Hotshots answers and cheats. Update 07 Sept 19.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder. Open it with notepad ( or the like ) to see what it does and how to use it.
Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
I don't actually know how to use this cheat....I tried it for at least 1 hour....:cry:

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
Question, a few times I've seen the location status for a girl being somewhere other than one of the standard locations.
For example, I'm at the beach and I see Eva's location status as "volleyball". Is there a way to go to where they are playing volleyball?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Question, a few times I've seen the location status for a girl being somewhere other than one of the standard locations.
For example, I'm at the beach and I see Eva's location status as "volleyball". Is there a way to go to where they are playing volleyball?
Not as of yet, we can only hope!

• Love
Reactions: brianiac

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
I'm still having an issue getting the shower Icon to show up. I've done the Faye shower scene a few times, but still the Icon is not there when other girls are in the gym. what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I don't actually know how to use this cheat....I tried it for at least 1 hour....:cry:
Open the archive, copy the script "cheat.rpy" in the /game folder.
Open the game console ( shit+O) , type in the commandes I listed in the script ( maxall(), rem(), sexy() etc ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unnecessary
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes