• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
its sad when a game is since JULY 2017 and this is the current version of the game [v0.1.8.0 beta]
dont know who is throwing his money to this developer but is not worth xd
Wow! Am I glad you managed to climb Mount Stupid on your own, because oh man, if that stuff was contagious humanity would be in real trouble.

And dont worry about the cold up there, we have a string for your frozen balls when they roll down the mountain.
We call Troll Balls "Ding-Dongs" for a reason (y)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I am enjoying the game though, that is actually my only pet peve with games now everything is Big+ when it comes to Brest sizes. I would like more games with Smaller Brest.
I've always thought of the art in this game as exaggerated the same way body types are exaggerated in mainstream comic books: Heads smaller in proportion to the rest of the body, legs longer, and all curves enhanced.

And I think there is less gravity on Holiday Island, so nothing ever sags. :)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
those are the requirements for the event, the color is explained when you hower your mouse on the "hide requirements "button
It's a *little* awkward. I still put my mouse over the numbers to see what they refer to, then I remember I'm supposed to put my mouse over the [hide requriements] button.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I know I did one pull up scene, and have done the weight lifting scenes that got me into the shower. I'll try more of the pull up scenes. Thanks!
Have you unlocked the player's new room? We're not sure about this, and darkhound1 says that it isn't a requirement, but maybe it is.
I haven't updated my FAQ with this info, but that may be the problem.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
What a cool idea Delizia had! That girl is smart. She said that massages don't always have to be given by the girls. What if the PC could learn how to give a massage online? Then the PC could give the girls erotic massages in his room!
This would be a nice quest that would extend the use of the reading button, but it would take a lot of renders. However, if the girls were nude for it, it would only need one set per girl, a mere 15 (+5) sets.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Question, a few times I've seen the location status for a girl being somewhere other than one of the standard locations.
For example, I'm at the beach and I see Eva's location status as "volleyball". Is there a way to go to where they are playing volleyball?
Yes, there's definitely an error: It should be: Status instead of Location and 'Have Volleyballs'. Or it should be 'Location: 'Playing with their Volleyballs in private' '. (just check what happens if you rub Jessica's "volleyballs" ;D) And it's definitely an error that we can't go and see them playing Volleyball or with Volleyballs. But at least we have chance to see theirs and play with Jessica's...:p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Having trouble triggering Joys third visit....I did both elevator scenes with eva and had Eva win the wet t-shirt comp and did her reward scene. The option to ask for Joy is never an option at the reception.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, there's definitely an error: It should be: Status instead of Location and 'Have Volleyballs'. Or it should be 'Location: 'Playing with their Volleyballs in private' '. (just check what happens if you rub Jessica's "volleyballs" ;D) And it's definitely an error that we can't go and see them playing Volleyball or with Volleyballs. But at least we have chance to see theirs and play with Jessica's...:p
Thanks for shattering that dream, I was so looking forward to volleyball!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for shattering that dream, I was so looking forward to volleyball!
What, I thought Darkhound already promised to make that dream come true? Have the plans changed??
Besides, if you haven't lost your sight, you already are looking at volleyballs everytime you ask girls to flash. Or all the time if your imagination can remove often very minimal covers. ;D (Speaking of which: I'd ask Heather to change to 'something a little bit revealing'...)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Having trouble triggering Joys third visit....I did both elevator scenes with eva and had Eva win the wet t-shirt comp and did her reward scene. The option to ask for Joy is never an option at the reception.
You cannot do anything specific to trigger Joy's third visit. It happens as time progresses, but I cannot say exactly when, like the 5th week or something similar. My advice, keep playing and attempt to complete the achievements for the girls both on and off the island. Some, like Eva's, need Joy's third visit, so you may have to focus on another girl until Joy visits again. Don't worry, it will happen eventually.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You cannot do anything specific to trigger Joy's third visit. It happens as time progresses, but I cannot say exactly when, like the 5th week or something similar. My advice, keep playing and attempt to complete the achievements for the girls both on and off the island. Some, like Eva's, need Joy's third visit, so you may have to focus on another girl until Joy visits again. Don't worry, it will happen eventually.
I'm on day 67 atm

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
markus T
Have you talked with Eva while walking on the beach with her while she is wearing her skimpy bikini?
This is usually when the quest to find out about Eva's breast enhancement starts (although it can also start in the elevator). Then have your date with Eva when she wins a contest, then talk to reception about when Joy visits.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
markus T
Have you talked with Eva while walking on the beach with her while she is wearing her skimpy bikini?
This is usually when the quest to find out about Eva's breast enhancement starts (although it can also start in the elevator). Then have your date with Eva when she wins a contest, then talk to reception about when Joy visits.
I had to do another wet tshirt/butt contest and let her win again.....the option popped up the next day. for whatever reason the 1st one didn't seem to count towards the progress

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
OK, you're confirming what it already felt like. The massage I figured that was the case....I do use Jennifer's tips for training...and, no I can't invite more girls (Joy never showed up during week 2)...I can reassign jobs, but that doesn't do much.

I'm going to wipe the saves and start again....seems some flags weren't triggered.

Oh, and darkhound, I have been interacting with the girls. That's been going as planned...that is, with three of them I can pass any affection/lust/love/flirt check...(well, I use alcohol to help with charm checks) ...I was trying to raise strength, because I could never help any of the girls in the gym (that would always fail).

But, as I said, I'm going to uninstall and start again...might have been something lingering from an old install.
Only train 3-5 times a week in strength and 3-5 times in endurance. More is less effective.
To gain a point in hacking/sneaking you need 16 to get from 4 to 5. To go up when you are lower it's less.
Charm is the same. 16 points to go from 4 to 5.
Remember that reading about hacking-charm doesn't always has an effect.

Have you unlocked the player's new room? We're not sure about this, and darkhound1 says that it isn't a requirement, but maybe it is.
I haven't updated my FAQ with this info, but that may be the problem.
I can confirm that the new room isn't required.
I already had a shower scene with Eva around day 13-16.
You only need to loose the bet with Faye so she shows you the shower.

Reactions: imzahai
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes