Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Having trouble triggering Joys third visit....I did both elevator scenes with eva and had Eva win the wet t-shirt comp and did her reward scene. The option to ask for Joy is never an option at the reception.
You cannot do anything specific to trigger Joy's third visit. It happens as time progresses, but I cannot say exactly when, like the 5th week or something similar. My advice, keep playing and attempt to complete the achievements for the girls both on and off the island. Some, like Eva's, need Joy's third visit, so you may have to focus on another girl until Joy visits again. Don't worry, it will happen eventually.

Reactions: Puppet Master

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You cannot do anything specific to trigger Joy's third visit. It happens as time progresses, but I cannot say exactly when, like the 5th week or something similar. My advice, keep playing and attempt to complete the achievements for the girls both on and off the island. Some, like Eva's, need Joy's third visit, so you may have to focus on another girl until Joy visits again. Don't worry, it will happen eventually.
I'm on day 67 atm

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
markus T
Have you talked with Eva while walking on the beach with her while she is wearing her skimpy bikini?
This is usually when the quest to find out about Eva's breast enhancement starts (although it can also start in the elevator). Then have your date with Eva when she wins a contest, then talk to reception about when Joy visits.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
markus T
Have you talked with Eva while walking on the beach with her while she is wearing her skimpy bikini?
This is usually when the quest to find out about Eva's breast enhancement starts (although it can also start in the elevator). Then have your date with Eva when she wins a contest, then talk to reception about when Joy visits.
I had to do another wet tshirt/butt contest and let her win again.....the option popped up the next day. for whatever reason the 1st one didn't seem to count towards the progress

Reactions: Puppet Master

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
OK, you're confirming what it already felt like. The massage I figured that was the case....I do use Jennifer's tips for training...and, no I can't invite more girls (Joy never showed up during week 2)...I can reassign jobs, but that doesn't do much.

I'm going to wipe the saves and start again....seems some flags weren't triggered.

Oh, and darkhound, I have been interacting with the girls. That's been going as planned...that is, with three of them I can pass any affection/lust/love/flirt check...(well, I use alcohol to help with charm checks) ...I was trying to raise strength, because I could never help any of the girls in the gym (that would always fail).

But, as I said, I'm going to uninstall and start again...might have been something lingering from an old install.
Only train 3-5 times a week in strength and 3-5 times in endurance. More is less effective.
To gain a point in hacking/sneaking you need 16 to get from 4 to 5. To go up when you are lower it's less.
Charm is the same. 16 points to go from 4 to 5.
Remember that reading about hacking-charm doesn't always has an effect.

Have you unlocked the player's new room? We're not sure about this, and darkhound1 says that it isn't a requirement, but maybe it is.
I haven't updated my FAQ with this info, but that may be the problem.
I can confirm that the new room isn't required.
I already had a shower scene with Eva around day 13-16.
You only need to loose the bet with Faye so she shows you the shower.

Reactions: imzahai

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
She has a beach pose event that was pushed to 1.8.1 from 1.8.0 (so many girls, so few Darkhounds)
So the near future looks pretty bright for that hope.
Her, Brenda, and Dehliza are the only three with reasonably sized breasts...busty but not gigantic. Not a fan of melon sized but Yvette...you gotta love those curves of hers. At the end of the day they all have their charm...definately alot of variety.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
The new contents are awesome. One bug: If I request "flash your breasts" from any girl, the game crashes, but with "ignore" the game works after it.

zelios

Oct 25, 2018
I'm having some issue regarding night swimming for Jessica. Previous hints stated that she should be afternoon receptionist for a chance to trigger. Already in day 43 and I still don't get it. She is always at the bar after her shift.

Previous version, worked with a couple of tries. Was there an update for this or am I missing something? Need help :)

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah well, kinda - yes.
The problem is there is no category for what she's doing. Internally the action is named "sex". I changed the text that is displayed to penetration later on. There is no quick solution, I need to think about it.
I see.
Another question: is it possible to have a single table (excel like) with a list of all girls and statistical value, accessible via phone?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm having some issue regarding night swimming for Jessica. Previous hints stated that she should be afternoon receptionist for a chance to trigger. Already in day 43 and I still don't get it. She is always at the bar after her shift.

Previous version, worked with a couple of tries. Was there an update for this or am I missing something? Need help :)
Try when the bar is closed ?
I don't recall Jessica at the reception being a pre requisite.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes