Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm still having an issue getting the shower Icon to show up. I've done the Faye shower scene a few times, but still the Icon is not there when other girls are in the gym. what am I doing wrong?
You did Faye pull-ups scenes ? That is what unlock the gym shower.

Reactions: Calgon2000

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
Question: Is the grind supposed to be this slow?

I restarted with 1.8 (after not playing since 1.5) and feel like progress is almost nil. After several weeks of play, there are only 5 girls on the island (meaning every time a contest comes up, I'm told there aren't enough girls there). Every day I do a routine of working out with Jennifer (and focusing on the workout) but my strength has only increased by 1. Every day I spend time in the room working to build up charm, and that has only increased by 1.

At this rate, I'm going to spend several months working on JUST charm to get it to 4, then spend another 6 months working on JUST Hacking/Sneaking to get that to 4. That seems like it's taking way longer than it should.

Is there something I'm missing? How do I get more girls to come to the island? Heck, how do I get a massage?! (I go to the massage spa, and there's never anyone there to give massages.)

Oh, girls on the island are Aly, Yvette, Desire, Eva, Jessica. Heck, there are so few girls that they gossip about themselves "Eva: I heard Eva's father was a poker player!"

Yes, I know I can cheat...but I'm trying to play the game the way it's designed.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Something is definitively wrong. After weeks you should have the max nb of girls on the island. Do you have the option to invite more girls ? ( I guess not hence you question but in doubt ).
The MC stats increase is also odd, do you use Jennifer tips for training ?
Massage : none of your current girls can do massage, that's why nobody is there.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I restarted with 1.8 (after not playing since 1.5) and feel like progress is almost nil. After several weeks of play, there are only 5 girls on the island (meaning every time a contest comes up, I'm told there aren't enough girls there). Every day I do a routine of working out with Jennifer (and focusing on the workout) but my strength has only increased by 1. Every day I spend time in the room working to build up charm, and that has only increased by 1.

At this rate, I'm going to spend several months working on JUST charm to get it to 4, then spend another 6 months working on JUST Hacking/Sneaking to get that to 4. That seems like it's taking way longer than it should.

Is there something I'm missing? How do I get more girls to come to the island? Heck, how do I get a massage?! (I go to the massage spa, and there's never anyone there to give massages.)

Oh, girls on the island are Aly, Yvette, Desire, Eva, Jessica. Heck, there are so few girls that they gossip about themselves "Eva: I heard Eva's father was a poker player!"

Yes, I know I can cheat...but I'm trying to play the game the way it's designed.
I commend you for not using cheats. There has always been a grind factor to the game, but you have to determine what works and doesn't. Daily activity isn't always your best choice. For example, had you talked with Jennifer she would have told you that working out every day is not efficient and actually does more harm than good.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

No idea how you managed to have only 5 girls on the island after "several" weeks of ingame time. For me several is not 1 or 2, but more like 4 or even more. At that time you have 9 girls on the island.
Starting from day 10 you can invite girls to come to the island. Joy explained it.
I also don't understand why you just play to raise your stats all the time. Talk to the girls, enjoy the game and if you can't get a scene because of too low player stats, do it later. Charm will increase automatically over time as well. Same with strength if you help the girls train.
You can raise charm, strength, endurance, etc. 1 point per week if your stats are low. This will get slower the higher your stats are.
You are not supposed to train strength every day. Jennifer explains how you should train. I suggest you listen to her :)

Play the game to enjoy it and not to raise your stats. It's completely the wrong approach.

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
Something is definitively wrong. After weeks you should have the max nb of girls on the island. Do you have the option to invite more girls ? ( I guess not hence you question but in doubt ).
The MC stats increase is also odd, do you use Jennifer tips for training ?
Massage : none of your current girls can do massage, that's why nobody is there.
OK, you're confirming what it already felt like. The massage I figured that was the case....I do use Jennifer's tips for training...and, no I can't invite more girls (Joy never showed up during week 2)...I can reassign jobs, but that doesn't do much.

I'm going to wipe the saves and start again....seems some flags weren't triggered.

Oh, and darkhound, I have been interacting with the girls. That's been going as planned...that is, with three of them I can pass any affection/lust/love/flirt check...(well, I use alcohol to help with charm checks) ...I was trying to raise strength, because I could never help any of the girls in the gym (that would always fail).

But, as I said, I'm going to uninstall and start again...might have been something lingering from an old install.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
its sad when a game is since JULY 2017 and this is the current version of the game [v0.1.8.0 beta]
dont know who is throwing his money to this developer but is not worth xd
Wow! Am I glad you managed to climb Mount Stupid on your own, because oh man, if that stuff was contagious humanity would be in real trouble.

And dont worry about the cold up there, we have a string for your frozen balls when they roll down the mountain.
We call Troll Balls "Ding-Dongs" for a reason (y)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I am enjoying the game though, that is actually my only pet peve with games now everything is Big+ when it comes to Brest sizes. I would like more games with Smaller Brest.
I've always thought of the art in this game as exaggerated the same way body types are exaggerated in mainstream comic books: Heads smaller in proportion to the rest of the body, legs longer, and all curves enhanced.

And I think there is less gravity on Holiday Island, so nothing ever sags. :)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
those are the requirements for the event, the color is explained when you hower your mouse on the "hide requirements "button
It's a *little* awkward. I still put my mouse over the numbers to see what they refer to, then I remember I'm supposed to put my mouse over the [hide requriements] button.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I know I did one pull up scene, and have done the weight lifting scenes that got me into the shower. I'll try more of the pull up scenes. Thanks!
Have you unlocked the player's new room? We're not sure about this, and darkhound1 says that it isn't a requirement, but maybe it is.
I haven't updated my FAQ with this info, but that may be the problem.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
What a cool idea Delizia had! That girl is smart. She said that massages don't always have to be given by the girls. What if the PC could learn how to give a massage online? Then the PC could give the girls erotic massages in his room!
This would be a nice quest that would extend the use of the reading button, but it would take a lot of renders. However, if the girls were nude for it, it would only need one set per girl, a mere 15 (+5) sets.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Question, a few times I've seen the location status for a girl being somewhere other than one of the standard locations.
For example, I'm at the beach and I see Eva's location status as "volleyball". Is there a way to go to where they are playing volleyball?
Yes, there's definitely an error: It should be: Status instead of Location and 'Have Volleyballs'. Or it should be 'Location: 'Playing with their Volleyballs in private' '. (just check what happens if you rub Jessica's "volleyballs" ;D) And it's definitely an error that we can't go and see them playing Volleyball or with Volleyballs. But at least we have chance to see theirs and play with Jessica's...:p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Having trouble triggering Joys third visit....I did both elevator scenes with eva and had Eva win the wet t-shirt comp and did her reward scene. The option to ask for Joy is never an option at the reception.

Reactions: Puppet Master

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, there's definitely an error: It should be: Status instead of Location and 'Have Volleyballs'. Or it should be 'Location: 'Playing with their Volleyballs in private' '. (just check what happens if you rub Jessica's "volleyballs" ;D) And it's definitely an error that we can't go and see them playing Volleyball or with Volleyballs. But at least we have chance to see theirs and play with Jessica's...:p
Thanks for shattering that dream, I was so looking forward to volleyball!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for shattering that dream, I was so looking forward to volleyball!
What, I thought Darkhound already promised to make that dream come true? Have the plans changed??
Besides, if you haven't lost your sight, you already are looking at volleyballs everytime you ask girls to flash. Or all the time if your imagination can remove often very minimal covers. ;D (Speaking of which: I'd ask Heather to change to 'something a little bit revealing'...)

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes