shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For those asking about the picture app not appearing in their phone to control the frames in the master suite you need to buy a frame from the reception desk first. Then select a photo from the girls gallery and use the options on the top right and right side to size and move the box to the correct position then select the frame you want it to display in the bottom right. Once you have seleted at least one the main app to select from your chosen photo clips is available on the phone for easier selection.

Reactions: Bantry

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
So. 41 game days in and the only girl I have had sex with is Joy back on day 18-19 on her second visit. NO console cheat use whatsoever this time around. I still haven't gotten a blue pill which is hanging up the encryption on one girl. I'm wondering now if I need to bring Faye onto the island so the nurse/doctor will start giving out blue pills because she made the blue pill deal but she aint giving out any blue pills. She will happily dish out green ones. I can get a green pill, leave the doctor's office for say the gym and immediately come back to the doctor and most of the time she will give me a second green pill. I have no idea why that works.

My endurance is crap so no sex for me. Looks and charm are the only ones that are ok. Strength is hung at 6 until I can figure out how to get the points I need to move it up again. I am not sure I understand what is going on with the strength numbers. It is kind of hard when you can't see your progress except once a week. I have tried a few different strategies that don't work so far. Hack is at 0 because I had the reading tied up trying to get charm up. Just started working on hack.

I think a lot of people would quit before now, LOL, or cheat. I am not inclined to do either one though.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
hottarod

That's why Endurance is your #1 stat. You need to get the sperm samples to get the blue pills. I think the doctor gives you 1 blue pill for every 5 (???) High Lust Sperm Samples. 5 Low Lust Sperm Samples should get you a green pill. There may be a bit of a random element so it may not always be the same number of samples that are needed.

You need to work on all your stats all the time. Reading will always get you 1 point in either charm or hack. If you get the message that your reading had no effect, back up with PgUp and try again. Mostly read hack because trying to charm the girls will get you points in charm. Low numbers need less points to go up to the next level. Strength train with Jennifer and fully concentrate for a 50% chance to get 2 points. Train no more than 4 times per week, but help the girls lift weights for a 50% chance to get 1 point. Get a massage to get another chance to train in a day and do endurance training with a jog or swim. You will get 1 point for this. So if you need 15 or 20 training points to get to the next level, it could take up to 5 weeks to achieve the next level.

After Joy, the easiest girl to have sex with is Yvette. Have her win a contest and meet her in her room for sex. The next is Alice, do the same thing, but if her lust is low, she might kick you out.

Keep playing and you'll get there.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Lot of different approaches.
Here is the old "non-cheater" quick start,

Girls to pick first
Yvette and Eva have a major sex event if they win a contest (this is possible after the first week).
Yvette has a large number of random sex events with few stat requirements, Eva's require high endurance.

Faye is very dependable for sex if you have a high charm and blue pills (pool, bar)

High charm allows you to get over a number of early checks at the Doctor, Jennifer and Yumiko and Faye.

Things to do and know first
Pick Charm, Pick Yvette and Faye or Eva. Then pick who ever you did not get next chance you have.

Read intro, Read Reception Intro, Read Doctors info. Read Jennifers info in the Gym.
Dont skip it. It'll bite your ass if you do.

Train (probably endurance with a bit of strength), read books. Get smart watch and quests at doctor for girls stats.

How to get quick payoffs
Let Yvette or Eva win a contest each (will give two sex events).

Yvette will start spawning a large number of events randomly as she gets high.
Work on Faye, do her at pool with blue pill and charm 4, work on her in bar as your stats go up.

And go from there. 3 to 4 major sex events by late second week or early third plus whatever other girls are there and minor events.

Or go with one of the guides for other girls and starts.
This is just my quick stater.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
My friend, if someone asks for saves, it means they need saves with the completely updated update. It’s not necessary to throw your link to them))
It certainly does, but there is a bit more to it than that.

In this thread no effort requests for save games involves dancing with a target painted on the head.
Troll hunters will ignore or react as they see fit.

Might be different elsewhere, but that's how we do it here.
We expect effort and help those that help themselves.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes