yabar17

May 26, 2018
Which task ? Maybe it can be corrected.
I think there are links to saves in the thread, try a search ?
I reset my strength. I did workout with jennifer until my strength 10 and i tried strength workout with any girl and my strength check failed again :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Amy's four workout task. I stucked on Strength workout bcs of cheat mod :(
By "four workout task" do you mean the basic gym option(pull ups, weightlift etc ) or the new quests from 0.1.9.0 ?
If your strength is maxed at 10 it should not prevent you from doing things (as I recall).

yabar17

May 26, 2018
By "four workout task" do you mean the basic gym option(pull ups, weightlift etc ) or the new quests from 0.1.9.0 ?
If your strength is maxed at 10 it should not prevent you from doing things (as I recall).
yes i mean new quest from 1.9 it's Amy's quest. I can't do this quest because strength check always failed pls help

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Girls strength 100. How can i lowered girls strength?
I think you can with the mod(nice erotica mod available in the 1 page).
Since I don't know if 100 is the max str or current str I prefer not giving console commands (to avoid messing things more)

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Some girl need a bugfix for the pool. There are no location actions possible. For example Renee. I think the Spanish girl as well.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
I liked this game when it first came out. Now it seems a buggy mess. I couldn't even open the latest version.

That's it for me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
gym stats are not available in this mod
Sorry, there is no easy way to fix that (can be done tho).
Edit : I will not go into the hassle to write all the girls default strength but the command is girl_name.strength = x ( exemple amy.strength = 6). Use at your own risk.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some girl need a bugfix for the pool. There are no location actions possible. For example Renee. I think the Spanish girl as well.
No bugfix needed. Some girls do not have the same actions as other girls in the same locations. You'll notice for example that Yvette has 60+ achievements, whereas Brenda has 20 some. That's because Yvette always does well in the polls. You want more content for one of your favorite girls? Become a patron and vote in the polls.

Reactions: DuckSwim

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
And...
The trolls are back :)
I'm inconsolable if you don't want to play my game any more.

Now to change Amy's strength back to normal, open the console and type:
amy.strength = 6
This will fix it and won't brake anything.

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
Have you added the bugfixes that have been discussed and posted already.
yeah i ve extracted the stuff in the right folder, and now i am able to manually adjust the window size, but the only button working still the upper left corner phone, and when i click on it it open the phone menu but i noone of the buttons is clickable

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
why cant i trigger natalia bar washroom scene? i have asked her for drinks numerous times now but the result are always same.(i have her affection and love and lust at max ).

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes