Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have 9 strength points but strength check failed... I have cheat on other stats but strength not cheated and girls stats cheated pls help

No i don't clicked on this button i just change it manually. Is there another way?
If you cannot increase your strength to 10/10 via the mod, you must workout. talk with Jennifer for the most efficient way and schedule.

yabar17

May 26, 2018
If you cannot increase your strength to 10/10 via the mod, you must workout. talk with Jennifer for the most efficient way and schedule.
Yes, I'm already doing workout and I increase my strength with this way. My strength not cheated.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Its definitely a pickle. You can only train 4 times a week and you need 12 training points to get to 10. If you train more than 5 times a week or less than 2 you get only 1 training point for the entire week. Supposedly you can get a massage and train twice in a day when you have had a massage. Also, supposedly, if you assist girls in their training you get a strength point and it doesn't count against your total training times for the week so you are supposedly able to do this as much as possible except you better have your strength already up around 5 or 6 or you may not be strong enough to spot certain girls on the weight bench. Since the program only gives you the counts for strength training and not the points you have to rotate through sunday to find out what, how and if you did any good. Good luck mister Hunt because you are head of the impossible missions force. Somewhere along here the temptation to crack open the console gets pretty strong.

Reactions: Bantry

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
I didn't miss anything already. I just need because i played on cheat mod version and so I couldn't do a task
I played on the cheat mod version on the last update and playing again with the mod on 1.9, works for me unless you royally broke something

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The trigger is using the sleep button.
Here is the code:
if natasha in list_of_characters and natasha.rsm[0].affection >= 50 and natasha.rsm[0].love >= 50 and natasha.lust >= 80 and renpy.random.randint(1,l_event_seen_times) == 1 and actions_left >= 12 and player.get_quest_state("Natasha_breast_growth", natasha) >= 0:

Let's break it down:
  • affection >= 50 --> pretty sure that's not the problem
  • love >= 50 --> pretty sure that's not the problem
  • lust >= 80 --> might be the problem
  • random factor, l_even_seen_times is set to 2 if it is < 2, so you have a 50% chance
  • actions_left >= 12 --> you need to go to sleep at 01:00 or earlier --> this could be the problem, I have changed the time to 02:00 or earlier for the next update, becasue this is when you leave the night bar
  • Natasha's breast growths quest needs to be in the rigth stage --> pretty sure that's not the problem
So with a high probability your problem is the time you go to sleep.

It would be too slow. It alreay is really slow when you have a girl with a large number of achievements like Amy or Yvette. Butting all images on one page would make it unbearably slow.
Pretty sure you are right and my problem was the actions_left. You have to leave before Jennifer or Yumiko comes up....

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How do I get Joy's 3rd visit? I'm on day 90 and have quite a lot of the girls stuff unlocked

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'm confused. Honest questions. I often hear or read about the 'Grind'. What do you define as 'Grinding'? Admittedly, raising your and the girls stats can take awhile if you are not using the mod and/or console codes. Using either will reduce the initial time for various scenes/events/appointments to trigger. Your phone shows you every scene/event/appointment available for every girl along with hints. There is an average of 20+ available for each girl and with 9 girls on the island, that's almost 200 achievements to try and get at any given time. Girls like Yvette and Amy have over 60 apiece, if you want/need to have more achievements. So again, I'm confused about the content being hidden.
All I ever saw on the phone was when you did things for the doc which then gave you the stats for the girls. It does say stuff like handjob etc, but not how to activate them. Even when you get a message from the girls saying they will give you a hand with anything it still triggers nothing.

In terms of grind in the game, its basically saying same shit over and over to the girls.

As for achievements. They only appear when you have actually done them. There seems to be nothing that says do this or that to unlock this. Which means you go around aimlessly grinding about the place until something may or may not happen. Its certainly not the worst game, and if you're into fake 80's acme tits then its a must have, I actually thought the animations were really good when I eventually found one.

Never played with the mod because even the patronizing guide on the first page, but even that mentions that cheating can break the game so never bothered except to increase mc stats and the blue pill thing.

As I said though. Not gonna delete the game and will just go back to it now and then when there is nothing else around.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
All I ever saw on the phone was when you did things for the doc which then gave you the stats for the girls. It does say stuff like handjob etc, but not how to activate them. Even when you get a message from the girls saying they will give you a hand with anything it still triggers nothing.

In terms of grind in the game, its basically saying same shit over and over to the girls.

As for achievements. They only appear when you have actually done them. There seems to be nothing that says do this or that to unlock this. Which means you go around aimlessly grinding about the place until something may or may not happen. Its certainly not the worst game, and if you're into fake 80's acme tits then its a must have, I actually thought the animations were really good when I eventually found one.

Never played with the mod because even the patronizing guide on the first page, but even that mentions that cheating can break the game so never bothered except to increase mc stats and the blue pill thing.

As I said though. Not gonna delete the game and will just go back to it now and then when there is nothing else around.
When you highlight the "not discovered yet" pics in the phone it gives you hints what to do next to get those new photos/scenes

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes